Good to see you back Jes mate going to try this out with a Liverpool save today and will post some results !

im loving this tactic.. In 2 games so far with my MLS team my one striker has 2 hat tricks in 2 games while going 5-1 in both games. during pre-season after switching to this tactic we went 5-1, 3-2 4-1 3-0 3-1 2-1 7-4 and drew 2-2

It surely does - it will be interesting to see what happens if you upgrade different positions - if you are going forward with it I mean. Cheers mate

Yep am carrying on, so far sold firmino and Mane for £86m combined and bought Icardi for £85m.

also bought some highly rated dutch youngsters.

Good to see you back Jes mate going to try this out with a Liverpool save today and will post some results !

sorry of my weak reply with just a like before :) - how you going these days my friend - is the girlfriend treating you alright? :D

Yep am carrying on, so far sold firmino and Mane for £86m combined and bought Icardi for £85m.

also bought some highly rated dutch youngsters.

Nice signing - that reminds me we should talk about players at one point - **** I should have reserved post 3 and 4 :D - no seriously without talking about any of these things right now I will just real quick recommend you to sign Asensio for the AP role - hes a monster - freekick taker - corner kick taker - assist maker - goalscorer

Why do you use team cohesion throughout the season? I normally only use it with new signings and thought that it had no other real benefit.

Which role did you play mane

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Liking it alot so far. It didnt work better overall changing DLP to Regista, at least in my save. Sometimes I change Advanced playmaker to an Enganche - depending on the player. Works really good as well.

Can anyone upload the tactic?

Can't download from the link in the OP, for some reason...

Why do you use team cohesion throughout the season? I normally only use it with new signings and thought that it had no other real benefit.

It has a great impact on all of your players togetherness :D - if you go to the tactic screen and find analysis then I think its called team feedback or something - last match - you'll get a little report from your assman who tells you where your team stands at the moment - Team is Blending well or good understanding etc etc - I think their is about 7 levels of this - Team cohesion training helps with building that - The higher levels you get Extremely strong understanding - Die for each other - the better your team will play together on a long term stretch.

I don't recommend other general training than team cohesion - I've used it for years and its always been kind to me so I would definitely keep it if I were you. I see form go down when I use other general types of training - ofcourse that can still be other factors playing in as well (Players) etc. Its a bit of grey in this game :D

By the way the match preparation called - Team work assists in building the teams cohesion levels as well - and then it helps out a team that has lots of new signings in their current match on the pitch - however defensive positioning is the most dominant force in the match preparation - I can see a direct effect from it - defence simply becomes more cynical - in the old days 2013 I would have recommended attacking movement - I feel more calm with defensive positioning now.

Hope you can use this answer for something

Cheers pal

Can anyone upload the tactic?

Can't download from the link in the OP, for some reason...

Hmmm- tell me if you solve it - or install the opera browser and use their inbuild VNP to browse hidden - then try and use a scandinavian country for annonymous IP address

does other people have problems with this tell me about it please?

Cheers

Plugged into my new Aberdeen save after my loss to Celtic. Best tactic ever for me for 2 reasons. I hate back three and strikerless tactics.View attachment 1117308

Good to hear - tell me how you go mate

3 Defenders
The way this one defends make any 3 central defender tactics doubtfull - cause it does extremely well defensively - you'll notice that in the matches you play in general - how little the other teams get in terms of chances + you save a player - the 4 at the back setup this way is very strong - if you have the right players for it - its magic :)

Strikerless
I don't mind strikerless, but I think its to one track minded - all about them clear cut chances - theirs plenty of other types of chances that can get you goals - it all needs to be explored not just one thing :) - the more variety the better - CCC's sometimes - half chances other times and even longshots can be a blessing - longshots from just outside the box that is :) MAGIC!! - now that sort of tactic you are now playing with - goodluck pal

Forgot to ask why you have the two strikers switch positions? So you prefer to pair a pretty similar pair of strikers to compliment each other?