Forgot to ask why you have the two strikers switch positions? So you prefer to pair a pretty similar pair of strikers to compliment each other?

I'll be honest with you - since this is a hard edit of gamebreaker - I left some things untouched becourse they were already working....

about strikers switching:
In real life this is a great weapon to confuse opponent defenders - but translating it in to fm - I'm honestly clueless whether it has an effect or not - but as I said some things I just kept as they were - I do think this shouldn't be something you overthink though - I would get 2 complete forwards if I could, but most importantly is if they look the way I want them to in their attributes - I'm looking for creative strikers who's quick 13/13+ and highly technical - preferably with flair if they are intelligent - the role doesn't matter to me as long that I know they can do what I want them to do - create and score - and this part is uncertain - I think that if the starting position for the CF is CF then he will spend most of his time their - just an assumption :) - watch a whole game and prove to me otherwise :D

In 2013 I had the same issue with a tactic called Frankenstein - the author had the 2 poachers up front switch position - I was like does that really work :)

The conclusion for the question beeing asked by you Martino is - I honestly didn't want to change something that worked - whether it has an effect or not. I have seen striker couples score 60/80+

One more thing - if you play in a head bangin league where their isn't any talent - I recommend changing the CF to AF - no edits in the player instructions needed.

Now the big change is the mentality change from control to attacking - their is a big difference in how those act on the pitch - each one with its own finesse - control getting much more possession - Attacking much more direct and determined - In the closedown department that also means that the players will closedown more aggressively on the attack mentality. Thats a huge difference.

Along with the mentality change their is also a slight tempo change set to normal from lower - something that could be explored further with a lower tempo or even higher :)

Jeez you just asked about the strikers and I reply with a million more things :D

Cheers matey

sorry of my weak reply with just a like before :) - how you going these days my friend - is the girlfriend treating you alright? :D

No worries Jes, She is treating me well how's stuff with you ? Hope to see you back streaming FM at some point !

Great tactic, downloaded it in the mid of the season as my tactic was once again on its way to decline and I didnt want to risk the cl spots. But since I only had 2 strikers available, I did some changes and switched to 4321, taking the legendary milano squad of the early 2000s as an example. Unfortunately the cup final was just very frustrating, my players werent taking it seriously and missed many chances... overall great achievement, especially the way we play :) View attachment 92785View attachment 92784View attachment 92783View attachment 92782

Crazy good tactic! Loved the Gamebreaker one by the Reckonist, but somehow abandoned it in search of a 4-2-3-1. Great work!

Ajax first season

Sorry for the lack of info but TBH i forgot to take the screenshots before leaving to become Leeds manager.

Very solid tactic. I like the attacking play, the transition from back to front was a joy to watch. One problem i encountered though was if/when i took a big lead, 4=0 say, we would become sloppy and give away 1/2 goals late in the match. I tried going to contain/counter ect...I also used team talks but still we conceded. Not a massive issue just annoying.

My aim is to swap clubs after winning the league. I want to try Hollend, done, Italy, Spain, Germany then end up at Manchester United, my team :D.

The only shock i got was only being offered the Leeds job, oh well, it will do :D

I will report back after a season in The Championship!

Good work bro

Edit - All games played full, NO IR or Simulated games, I like to be in deep when playing this game :D

Last edited:
Ajax first season

Sorry for the lack of info but TBH i forgot to take the screenshots before leaving to become Leeds manager.

Very solid tactic. I like the attacking play, the transaction from front to back was a joy to watch. One problem i encountered though was if/when i took a big lead, 4=0 say, we would become sloppy and give away 1/2 goals late in the match. I tried going to contain/counter ect...I also used team talks but still we conceded. Not a massive issue just annoying.

My aim is to swap clubs after winning the league. I want to try Hollend, done, Italy, Spain, Germany then end up at Manchester United, my team :D.

The only shock i got was only being offered the Leeds job, oh well, it will do :D

I will report back after a season in The Championship!

Good work bro

Edit - All games played full, NO IR or Simulated games, I like to be in deep when playing this game :D

You sold Riedewald - that is in my opinion a big mistake - now I will tell you why - the more defensive fullback Riedewald is so great with ball first and foremost exactly what is needed for this position - the fullbacks are far from traditional as they sit narrow and help out with possession play in the central areas - Riedewald is perfect for that and probably one of the best in the whole game doing that. But no worries I end up selling him as well - for a huge amount :D

You say you conceede late goals after you've scored several - that doesn't have to be anything with the tactic and more the players you have available to you currently.

Maybe this will help:
I use all my subs at the 60th minute mark in the game - the biggest focus on the midfield and the fullbacks if they go the lowest condition percentage - sometimes also one of the DC's - if I don't have to I will never have a 2nd Goalkeeper on the bench and will give his slot to a substitute AP - I rarely sub in strikers, but have one available at slot 5 :D.

One last thing - thank you for taking your time once again - you've done it many times - I appreciate it mate - I have ofcourse put your league table to post 2 like I will with anyone who show us what they got. Looking forward to see what you can do with Leeds United.

Cheers matey

I'll be honest with you - since this is a hard edit of gamebreaker - I left some things untouched becourse they were already working....

about strikers switching:
In real life this is a great weapon to confuse opponent defenders - but translating it in to fm - I'm honestly clueless whether it has an effect or not - but as I said some things I just kept as they were - I do think this shouldn't be something you overthink though - I would get 2 complete forwards if I could, but most importantly is if they look the way I want them to in their attributes - I'm looking for creative strikers who's quick 13/13+ and highly technical - preferably with flair if they are intelligent - the role doesn't matter to me as long that I know they can do what I want them to do - create and score - and this part is uncertain - I think that if the starting position for the CF is CF then he will spend most of his time their - just an assumption :) - watch a whole game and prove to me otherwise :D

In 2013 I had the same issue with a tactic called Frankenstein - the author had the 2 poachers up front switch position - I was like does that really work :)

The conclusion for the question beeing asked by you Martino is - I honestly didn't want to change something that worked - whether it has an effect or not. I have seen striker couples score 60/80+

One more thing - if you play in a head bangin league where their isn't any talent - I recommend changing the CF to AF - no edits in the player instructions needed.

Now the big change is the mentality change from control to attacking - their is a big difference in how those act on the pitch - each one with its own finesse - control getting much more possession - Attacking much more direct and determined - In the closedown department that also means that the players will closedown more aggressively on the attack mentality. Thats a huge difference.

Along with the mentality change their is also a slight tempo change set to normal from lower - something that could be explored further with a lower tempo or even higher :)

Jeez you just asked about the strikers and I reply with a million more things :D

Cheers matey

Haha. I know the problem :D Thanx for the feedback. I will get back to this tactic(cause it's awesome) once I've played some more of my RaumdeuterParty tactic.

You sold Riedewald - that is in my opinion a big mistake

Yeah, I kept hold of him till the January window but as I planned to leg it after one season I thought sod it, sell him and bring in Havertz as I needed a strong player as BWM. Proved his worth as he played very well for the short time I had him. I did also buy Zeca for the LB.

Maybe this will help:
I use all my subs at the 60th minute mark in the game - the biggest focus on the midfield and the fullbacks if they go the lowest condition percentage - sometimes also one of the DC's - if I don't have to I will never have a 2nd Goalkeeper on the bench and will give his slot to a substitute AP - I rarely sub in strikers, but have one available at slot 5 :D.

Thank you for the info. I will try it out!

One last thing - thank you for taking your time once again - you've done it many times - I appreciate it mate

No worries buddy, it's a pleasure!

Players To Look For:

This will be about what sort of players I would sign and how to utilize them.

Goalkeepers:
Donnarumma
Butland
Ederson (Benfica)
L.Karius
Oblak
Courtois
Rulli
F.Bardi
De Gea
Fabricio (Besiktas)
Weverton (Ath. Paranense)
K.Casilla
Julio Cesar
Sergio Alvarez
F.Muslera
Neuer
N.Guzman
Kameni
C.Bravo
A.Talavera
Rajkovic

Central Defenders:
Michael Keane
M. De Ligt
Nastasic
Sule
Tah
Zouma
M.Lemos
Jemerson
A.Christensen
Lascelles
K.Hause
Rugani
(Kara)
Jose Gimenez
Gustavo Gomez
S.De Vrij
W.Kannemann
G.Krychowiak
Tonelli
Lovren
A.Arribas
W.Reid
Otamendi
Glik
Gil (Shandong)
S.Ramos
Jardel (Benfica)
Godin
Rami
G.Cabral
Koscielny
G.Chiellini
Macherano
E.Dier

Attacking Fullback Right:
Iorfa
Zappacosta
Mario Fernandes
Trippier
Gino Peruzzi
N.Semedo
Sidibe
Carvajal
Mario (Villareal)
Juanfran (Athletico)
D.Alves
Almamy Toure
Bellerin
Manquillo
Hysaj
Fabinho (Monaco)
Helibelton Palacios
M.De Sciglio
J.Zaldua
Sergi Roberto
Cedric (Southampton)
H.Mallo
L.Jara
Adam Smith
M.Montoya
N.Clyne
D.Santon
Corchia
G.Corral
Rafael (Lyon)
S.Jung
Samuel Xavier
D.Janmaat
Fagner (Corinthians)
M.Lowton
V.Anita
R.Rosales
S.Coleman
Lucas (Palmeiras-loaned Fluminense)
Van Der Wiel (Bargain)
Anele (Bargain-Sundowns)
A.Barragan
Romulo (Verona)
B.Jones
G.Mercado
Baiano (West Brom)
Lustig
Abate
Chafik (Dijon)
Nagatomo
Jean (Palmeiras)
Mariano (Sevilla)
Bruno (Sao Paulo)
Debuchy
Tito (Granada)
Simon Francis
Rukavina
Luis Ricardo
Pedro Lopez
Estrada (Tigres)

Supporting Fullback Left:
Riedewald
Zeca
Mings

Deep Laying Playmakers:
Obiang
Schone
Albaek
Cubas
Guido Pizarro (Tigres)
Modric
Saul
Oliver
Joao Mario
Nikola Vukcevic
Allan (Napoli)
Jakob Johansson
Steven Defour
Lallana
Joao Moutinho
Kim Kallstrom
E.Cambiasso
Xavi
Pirlo

BWM/Right Centre Mid/possession attributes:
Kondogbia
Arter
Fernandes (Botafogo)
M.Arnold
N.Kante

Central Midfielder - Attack/Advanced Playmaker - Can play both:
Isco
Asensio
James Rodriguez
Luan (gremio)
Juanpi
Mahrez
Fekir
Lemar
Luan (ATH. Mineiro)
Leandrinho
Carles Alena
Afonso Sousa
Goretzka
Ayoze Peres
R.Firmino
Oscar

Strikers:
Buitink AF (Drogba tutored)
Mitrovic
Ings
Rondon
D.Berardi
Guidetti
Fekir
Vietto
Ze Gomes (Drogba tutored)
Juanpi
Dusan Vlahovic
Alexander Isak
Jovic
A.Silva
Ben Woodburn CF (Drogba tutored) - Anodia

Feel free to add to the list by commenting in the thread what players you see working very well within this tactic - Write name and role within the tactic and why you think he should be mentioned - you can also illustrate with images if you feel more comfortable with that.

Will keep updating this post - hope you will use it - Cheers Guys

Last edited:
can i ask how does signing them over 48 months help?

It takes a smaller amount of money from your current transfer budget so you can afford to sign more players or better players short term - however you will get a huge bill each month if you do a squad overhaul - but usually that means success - and money spent will often come back to you very easily through the years becourse you are successful in all tournaments that you participate in.

Using 48 months installments can make teams like Leicester - Bournemouth - Crystal Palace etc accelerate within a few seasons - instead of using 10 years building a team up - you use much less time - and success equal money so the money you will get back will surpass money spent normally - then you got a business going on :)

Cheers mate

I don´t know if u already answered to that question but, what do u think to put one full back to attack and other to support? And why a CMa?

I don´t know if u already answered to that question but, what do u think to put one full back to attack and other to support? And why a CMa?

Variety - The fullbacks are not normal fullbacks since they sit narrow and help out with possession going forward - The original tactic by the Reckonist (Gamebreaker) had it like this - it was very successful - I left it the way it is as theirs no reason to change a quality setup. the difference between the 2 fullbacks are still their - where the right one attack and overlap and get into scoring positions on the pitch, they both create balance going forward and defending. Cheers mate

Edit: I forgot to mention: The CM-A is simply fantastic acting as a player that comes from behind and both create/Assists the strikers and score goals - I find this position highly valuable - I've seen good players with an average rate of 8.5 through a season - The Advanced playmaker and the CM - A can play both positions - I prefer the CM-A beeing a great Dribbler with great technique - Flair and intelligence - with the added finishing Attribute - Simular to the AP or same. This tactic has 4 strikers in reality :D - Check the CM-A player instructions.

Who takes the corner kick??

I haven't touched this subject - I will normally say the best one - but in all honesty I prefer the AP to do the corners and the freekicks - if I got someone amazing though other than the AP I will have to choose them - Asensio is amazing at both things - in some seasons I saw him score many goals from freekicks - and assists many - one season the record seasson for him was 41 goals 43 assists. Cheers mate

Last edited:

The Leicester Illustration

This post is reserved for illustration purposes - This will be about what sort of players I would sign and how to utilize them - In order to do this I had to take the editor in use to sell unwanted players for this illustration - Normally its hard to sell season 1 - I don't have time for that!!- All players signed are players that lays within Leicesters reach (players that can be signed) - so theirs not going to be any Neymar - Dybala - Pogba etc in this illustration - you will however see players you most likely are familiar with - but also players that has the reputation of being solid overall or very talented.

Further I can say I let the director of football handle the hiring of staff - so this is a definite minus to this illustration since you should get 4+ coaches etc - I don't think the director knows how I feel about that :D

We are 7th Predicted after we signed the below players - Base squad was 9th predicted

Download Tactic - Front Page

The Transfers:
4ae38ae537032b9255cf1e8ced81d864.png

All players signed using the 48 month installment

More Text coming....

The 1st 11:
0cc4a5933193f30acb877b1bda185a7b.png

Results:
More Coming up.....

18e2e3a4dbd7f88e1e14b936b4156612.jpg

bcb9e3589798540172f7560b2dc5bfe0.jpg

This was the community shield - very unfluid but a nice little trophy this one

0d6fe446eb71107a6dbfab159a97cbfa.jpg

Easy 1st match of the season - away from home - as you can see it could have been much worse for Everton than it became - but beeing unfluid - I'm happy with that - match prep. still in the unfluid phase - using Tactics for match prep. I will do that till around october I reckon - We'll See :)

7c2268602ddaa444928c3c2d5a2e5295.jpg

A poorly played 2nd match against Middlesborough we ended up winning by a 4 goal margin - however the team is still unfluid so anything that happens currently is judged with a pinch of salt - the fluidity though is getting their for the team - but for the players theirs a long way to go to be honest - its Tottenham next away from home - if we can get a draw here I will be happy - (Whispers don't tell anyone I said that) :)

483a7fbcfe27f8aab4f86a5d9a7dd807.png

Jeez...
they truely played like a sack of **** - lost to a perfect freekick by Edwards a memorable moment for him - in all honesty I hoped to beat them, but it wasn't in the cards though we went 1-2 up in the 2nd half - We are almost fluid 90% as a team but players still far away from full fluidity - I'm dissapointed - so I judge this as a fail - the draw should have been the minimum.

76688c7dc08ccc59eb9eed08fa945ef3.jpg

Another fail!!! - SMH
- Dominating Chelsea but they are one of the big teams so I'll have to eat it - however I already know beeing unfluid make things different than when fluid - so I'm not worried - just a little annoyed - lets carry the plan out and switch to defensive positioning the 1st of october - that's not yet - We are almost fully fluid as a team - the players however needs to be fluid as well and they ain't. 2 and 3 matches will start to arrive every week so - we have lowered the intensity to Average in training.

CH-League Group-G
ca32b2411a1e44ad29c50d90bfb91d91.png

2ecc557fd962a9215f22c205605f6db2.jpg

OMG...1st CH match -
we got sacrificed in a satanic kind of fashion here - Celtic owned us and scored some amazing goals both on a freekick and in free play (I love Leigh Griffiths the reason I often sign him) - I'm starting to worry - but I have proven it before several times that I shouldn't be - But for illustration purposes I wanna continue showing you what hopefully will be a turn around - we still need to become fluid and then we need to play like a team.

2nd Ch match

3rd CH match

4th CH match

5th CH match

6th CH match

Premier league Continues....

List Of Players:

More Coming.....

Goalkeepers:
Donnarumma
Butland
Ederson (Benfica)
L.Karius
Oblak
Courtois
Rulli
F.Bardi
De Gea
Fabricio (Besiktas)
Weverton (Ath. Paranense)
K.Casilla
Julio Cesar
Sergio Alvarez
F.Muslera
Neuer
N.Guzman
Kameni
C.Bravo
A.Talavera
Rajkovic

Central Defenders:
Michael Keane
M. De Ligt
Nastasic
Sule
Tah
Zouma
M.Lemos
Jemerson
A.Christensen
Lascelles
K.Hause
Rugani
(Kara)
Jose Gimenez
Gustavo Gomez
S.De Vrij
W.Kannemann
G.Krychowiak
Tonelli
Lovren
A.Arribas
W.Reid
Otamendi
Glik
Gil (Shandong)
S.Ramos
Jardel (Benfica)
Godin
Rami
G.Cabral
Koscielny
G.Chiellini
Macherano
E.Dier

Attacking Fullback Right:
Iorfa
Zappacosta
Mario Fernandes
Trippier
Gino Peruzzi
N.Semedo
Sidibe
Carvajal
Mario (Villareal)
Juanfran (Athletico)
D.Alves
Almamy Toure
Bellerin
Manquillo
Hysaj
Fabinho (Monaco)
Helibelton Palacios
M.De Sciglio
J.Zaldua
Sergi Roberto
Cedric (Southampton)
H.Mallo
L.Jara
Adam Smith
M.Montoya
N.Clyne
D.Santon
Corchia
G.Corral
Rafael (Lyon)
S.Jung
Samuel Xavier
D.Janmaat
Fagner (Corinthians)
M.Lowton
V.Anita
R.Rosales
S.Coleman
Lucas (Palmeiras-loaned Fluminense)
Van Der Wiel (Bargain)
Anele (Bargain-Sundowns)
A.Barragan
Romulo (Verona)
B.Jones
G.Mercado
Baiano (West Brom)
Lustig
Abate
Chafik (Dijon)
Nagatomo
Jean (Palmeiras)
Mariano (Sevilla)
Bruno (Sao Paulo)
Debuchy
Tito (Granada)
Simon Francis
Rukavina
Luis Ricardo
Pedro Lopez
Estrada (Tigres)

Supporting Fullback Left:
Riedewald
Zeca
Mings

Deep Laying Playmakers:
Obiang
Schone
Albaek
Cubas
Guido Pizarro (Tigres)
Modric
Saul
Oliver
Joao Mario
Nikola Vukcevic
Allan (Napoli)
Jakob Johansson
Steven Defour
Lallana
Joao Moutinho
Kim Kallstrom
E.Cambiasso
Xavi
Pirlo

BWM/Right Centre Mid/possession attributes:
Kondogbia
Arter
Fernandes (Botafogo)
M.Arnold
N.Kante

Central Midfielder - Attack/Advanced Playmaker - Can play both:
Isco
Asensio
James Rodriguez
Luan (gremio)
Juanpi
Mahrez
Fekir
Lemar
Luan (ATH. Mineiro)
Leandrinho
Carles Alena
Afonso Sousa
Goretzka
Ayoze Peres
R.Firmino
Oscar

Strikers:
Buitink AF
Mitrovic
Ings
Rondon
D.Berardi
Guidetti
Fekir
Vietto
Ze Gomes
Juanpi
Dusan Vlahovic
Alexander Isak
Jovic
A.Silva

Feel free to add to the list by commenting in the thread what players you see working very well within this tactic - Write name and role within the tactic and why you think he should be mentioned - you can also illustrate with images if you feel more comfortable with that.

Will keep updating this post - hope you will use it - Cheers Guys

Absolutely great work as always. My Leeds save is going well, sit at the top after 20 games. I will update when the season is done with.

Got Drogba to tutor Ben Woodburn young talent at Liverpool he's turning into a beast with this formation ! Playing him as the Complete Forward.

View attachment 1117737View attachment 1117738

Very nice looking (Worldclass description in 3 years time for you) - I added him to the bunch - I think its safe to say Drogba is hidden gold tutoring any talented striker - unfortunately he can only tutor 1 or 2 players before retiring

keep me updated with Woodburn

Cheers matey