I seem to be letting in alot of goals due to my defenders not putting a tackle in and letting people dribble along the edge of my area... anyone getting the same? I am on FM Touch so might be getting different issues to most.

ps the tactic is really working going forward

I seem to be letting in alot of goals due to my defenders not putting a tackle in and letting people dribble along the edge of my area... anyone getting the same? I am on FM Touch so might be getting different issues to most.

ps the tactic is really working going forward

That will probably be, because of your defenders are not skilled enough.

Wich team you're playing with?

i little bit confuse about ur 3 cm
i see CM pos is ur main attck midfield

and there is 2 role then, bwm and dlp
who is the role who responsibilities to help the defense?
if not wrong from i read u use this 3cm to help the passing way without the speciality to help defense

and i must say
the defence is not strong
i play with arsenal
my def is mustafi manolas kos holding gabriel

if not wrong from i read u use this 3cm to help the passing way without the speciality to help defense

and i must say
i play with arsenal

Actually you don't get a stronger tactic defensively than this - if your players are not good enough then you will have the solution to sign better ones which you should since this is a crucial part of the game - also starting out with a new tactic you'll need to give it time before you will see the benefits from it - you can't hurry this process - Also once you've become fluid both as a team and as a player you should switch to defensive positioning - not before then.

You have 4 defenders they do exellent in defence - you have a BWM and a deep playmaker - theirs plenty of defence - the formation by itsself do a great defensive job - not the roles, but the positions

If you are not happy with this one you should try gamebreaker that I link to on the front page - it gives you on average 65% possession if you have possession players, but its far from as efficient going forward compared to this one - and for what I've seen - though you don't get as much possession in this one - it is as successful defending - keeping the opponents away from your goal, but better going forward.

Anyway thanks for participating - I know another guy using Arsenal with huge success - Cheers

and i must say
i play with arsenal

Let me help you with this..

35b0ea5a22d0886a5300aab9c7d9de82.png

These are the only players I use, the starting 11, and that what is on the bench.

So far I won the EFL Cup, adm in the Semifinal of the FA Cup, Quarter Final Champions League, and 10 points ahead in the Premier league with 6 games to go.
Im no tactician, I just do the things in the thread, nothing more nothing less.
So if I cna make it, you can make it too mate.

Let me help you with this..

These are the only players I use, the starting 11, and that what is on the bench.

So far I won the EFL Cup, adm in the Semifinal of the FA Cup, Quarter Final Champions League, and 10 points ahead in the Premier league with 6 games to go.
Im no tactician, I just do the things in the thread, nothing more nothing less.
So if I cna make it, you can make it too mate.
im just confuse about which role do the defend job
bwm? or dlp?

bwm? or dlp?

If you look at the roles.

The CM is Attacking, the DLP DEFENDING, and the BWM Support

is this the answer you want?

bwm? or dlp?

They all defend they all attack - the players that does it is what matters - a midfielder that has the role BWM is pretty useless if he can only defend and vice versa pretty useless if he doesn't have some kind of skill defending while being good at coming forward

If you look at the roles.

The CM is Attacking, the DLP DEFENDING, and the BWM Support

is this the answer you want?
ON PAPER DLP DO THE DEFENDING BUT LOOK AT THIS EXPLANATION
he doesnt say ur dlp is ur main midfielder to help defense
and same as bwm too
Ball winning midfield - S:
Now its getting more exciting...- In the original gamebreaker tactic theirs two of these, but I've changed that to one only - what matters though is that you get an allround type of player more than you get a strong player - this player doesn't need to be a monster physically - its much more beneficial if you have a player that can do things going forward as well - Havertz is a great player in this position - he has 10 in tackling, but how I want you to see this is - get a complete midfielder like Koke - Fernandes (Botafogo) - other player like Husbauer insane longshot - I find longshots to be quite useful - I always get BWM's or other types of midfielders going forward to have atleast 13+ longshot. High workrate - teamwork - decisions - Technique and more technique.
Training - Roaming Playmaker or Deep laying Playmaker + Longshot

Deep Playmaker - D:
This position is the player I would say is the worst performing overall - so you would easily be able to use a cheap option here - an older AP in this position will often do well. Defending attributes are not as important as ball playing attributes - technical attributes - this player needs to be a composed visionary that works well within a team (teamwork) - Basically you need players with DLP attributes
Training - Deep Laying Playmaker Schedule

ON PAPER DLP DO THE DEFENDING BUT LOOK AT THIS EXPLANATION
he doesnt say ur dlp is ur main midfielder to help defense
and same as bwm too
Ball winning midfield - S:
Now its getting more exciting...- In the original gamebreaker tactic theirs two of these, but I've changed that to one only - what matters though is that you get an allround type of player more than you get a strong player - this player doesn't need to be a monster physically - its much more beneficial if you have a player that can do things going forward as well - Havertz is a great player in this position - he has 10 in tackling, but how I want you to see this is - get a complete midfielder like Koke - Fernandes (Botafogo) - other player like Husbauer insane longshot - I find longshots to be quite useful - I always get BWM's or other types of midfielders going forward to have atleast 13+ longshot. High workrate - teamwork - decisions - Technique and more technique.
Training - Roaming Playmaker or Deep laying Playmaker + Longshot

Deep Playmaker - D:
This position is the player I would say is the worst performing overall - so you would easily be able to use a cheap option here - an older AP in this position will often do well. Defending attributes are not as important as ball playing attributes - technical attributes - this player needs to be a composed visionary that works well within a team (teamwork) - Basically you need players with DLP attributes
Training - Deep Laying Playmaker Schedule

Really,

Besides that, does it matter?

No it doesn't.

As jesaustralia already said, everyone attack, everyone defends

Really,

Besides that, does it matter?

No it doesn't.

As jesaustralia already said, everyone attack, everyone defends

for u it doesnt for me it does
jesse said that so i can understand
and what u suggest?
try to copy what u had achieved?

I WANNA UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT AND THE THEORY!!!!
NOT TO COPY WHAT U HAD DID WITH UR ARSENAL

SERIOUSLY

and what u suggest?

SERIOUSLY

DLP's recycle possession - they anticipate alot - since they sit deeper they sometimes help out defending - but I want you to have a player who can play possession football more than a player that takes steoroids

BWM's - again possession football type of players are important to me - steoroids are dangerous to your health :) - I want this player to be a danger in creating and sometimes score on the occassional longshot - positioning - tackling - 10+ - BWM's are not defensive players - I find it to be a misconception to think otherwise - I find workrate teamwork anticipation composure decisions vision to be important along with technique first touch and longshot - if a player in this position has flair as well thats a bonus - a player that plays this position exellent is Maximilian Arnold - try him out and see what happens.

The CMA - As I described earlier - is the 4th striker - He shall be a dribbler which he does from the centre of the midfield (from deep) - he shall be able to find space and pop up in positions on the pitch (around the penalty box) where he might be unmarked (very unpleasant guy) - This guy needs to be able to finish like a striker and create (Vision) - He needs to be like an AP.

Theirs plenty of defending - the formation 4312 by default does a strong job defending - if it doesn't work for you - you either need to give it time - or you need to get yourself some better players that are more skillful.

Everything I write on the 1st page is crucial stuff - Important to follow - if you just signed alot of new players - give them time to settle in etc

I know that I go against hardcore rules to the game sometimes - but that's what you need to do - to maximise the benefits from the game. You might also say the creators of the game do sloppy work and release unfinished products :D
(We are the dumb ones paying for it - we are the dumb ones not demanding more) I feel ashamed :D I'm kiddin!!

I had a Wolves carreer in a world database where they played in 4th or 5th division - in the cup their were 512 teams - with gamebreaker created by the_reckonist - the thing that started this one - I won that cup beating Barcelona 5-0 and man.city 6-1 with much worse players - my strikers were Omar Al-Soma - Leigh Griffiths they ruled the world like they were CR7 & Messi together. :) - if you can't make this one work I recommend you to download the tactic called Gamebreaker - I link to it on the 1st page - however I think you should be patient and give this one time and see what happens - if you follow the guidelines I give to you on the front page.

cheers

and what u suggest?

SERIOUSLY

Lol you got some serious issues...

I never said you need to copy what I achieved.

I only wanted to show you that the tactic is working with Arsenal.

You know writing in caps doesn;t help you alot right?

It just makes you more miserable..

1st game fully fluid.

View attachment 1117823
1. Look at the score
2. Look at the chances
3. Look at the time.

EDIT : HALF TIME.

295rdww.jpg

Last edited:
What pitch size do you recommend ?

Thanks

I always use Standard - feel free to experiement with other sizes - I haven't done that to be honest - oh disguisting - makes me think of something my X-wife would say - bad images :D

Nice one Soul - what was the result at FT? - Good to see Pirlo in their the perfect DLP :)

6-2 lol. players were abit knackered i think..
I just need to learn when to shut down and close off a WON game.

​​
instoi.jpg

62% of shots on target - 9 CCC - 11 Half Chances.

Last edited: