Jesaustralia will this work with Spurs or Chelsea with their current lineups no updated transfers ??

Now I have tried none of these teams - but I will say it should work - I would be most comfortable with Spurs in this case if I were to manage one of the two - They got both Alli and Eriksen - both which are great at the AP position - I personally probably prefer Alli as the AP - seen him almost better than Asensio - amazing player. Dier for me is a defender - Kane the CF - Don't remember what other strikers they got - Normally I would use a different CF though but i'll think Kane will do fine their. In order to fit the midfield - I would use Alli as the CM-A and Eriksen as the AP - I highly recommend you to sign Vietto whenever you can - out of the bunch he's very underrated and he will do exellent as the CF for sure - then I ofcourse recommend a player like Maximilian Arnold as the BWM - due to his fantastic longshot - but it depends on how you wanna play the game - if you strictly follow the role attributes then Arnold will not be of your interest - but per experience I can tell you he's exellent. Havertz is another great midfielder both as CM-A or BWM - Joao Mario is the perfect DLP. Michael Keane Lux defender - N.Semedo great FB right - I will say though you can successfully retrain Mbappe to FB right - he will play great. Baba Rahman works well FB left - Riedewald as well.

Anyway got carried away :)

Cheers

Now I have tried none of these teams - but I will say it should work - I would be most comfortable with Spurs in this case if I were to manage one of the two - They got both Alli and Eriksen - both which are great at the AP position - I personally probably prefer Alli as the AP - seen him almost better than Asensio - amazing player. Dier for me is a defender - Kane the CF - Don't remember what other strikers they got - Normally I would use a different CF though but i'll think Kane will do fine their. In order to fit the midfield - I would use Alli as the CM-A and Eriksen as the AP - I highly recommend you to sign Vietto whenever you can - out of the bunch he's very underrated and he will do exellent as the CF for sure - then I ofcourse recommend a player like Maximilian Arnold as the BWM - due to his fantastic longshot - but it depends on how you wanna play the game - if you strictly follow the role attributes then Arnold will not be of your interest - but per experience I can tell you he's exellent. Havertz is another great midfielder both as CM-A or BWM - Joao Mario is the perfect DLP. Michael Keane Lux defender - N.Semedo great FB right - I will say though you can successfully retrain Mbappe to FB right - he will play great. Baba Rahman works well FB left - Riedewald as well.

Anyway got carried away :)

Cheers

thank you any other teams you would recommend that have a good base to start with??

filters

hi

i just downloaded the filters ( shortlists ) but i cant put them into my game do you know gow i can fixt tis ?

you have to put the files in the shortlist folder (in your FM 2017 folder under documents) and then load the shortlists, in the game, on the shortlists section.

I´m tired of all those strikerless tactics and after reading all the thread I´m really excited to try your tactic Jesaustralia. I just have to decide which team to start with and I´m all set :)

Cheers and thank you for this.

you have to put the files in the shortlist folder (in your FM 2017 folder under documents) and then load the shortlists, in the game, on the shortlists section.

I´m tired of all those strikerless tactics and after reading all the thread I´m really excited to try your tactic Jesaustralia. I just have to decide which team to start with and I´m all set :)

Cheers and thank you for this.

I don't use filters - but when people contribute in my threads like Widowmaker does all the time - I support them - These filters are community based.

Glpsace - Very nice and your welcome!! - Strikerless are strong, but I'm not convinced that if you make it completely strikerless then its perfection - but if using a strikerless model I have a feeling that you can with great benefit and variety make it completely unstoppable - I just deleted 100 words to further explain, but I realize I shouldn't be speaking of this here :D

I highly recommend this tactic - I think it will shine the most outside the premier league ofcourse depending on your players - How to play with this tactic described on page 1 is equally as important as the tactical setup itsself :) - I will even say - Thats the real juice :D

I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did - keep me updated pal - Cheers

how many goals do you get out of Kane??

Kane can score 60+ (remember to make him pen taker) - The same goes for Icardi - Silva 20+ - Sanches 15+

Dier
is not the perfect choice for the BWM role in this tactic though he probably look the best fitted for the role - I recommend making him a central defender instead of Mere. I describe on page 1 what sort of BWM you should be looking for - but in short you want a more complete midfielder - types like Maximilian Arnold - Koke - Sanches - Saul etc etc. Usually the midfielders you acquire can play all 3 midfielder roles and sometimes the AP as well - Think about Joao Mario in your bunch as well :)

Cheers

Thank you for the kind words Jesaustralia.

I´m gonna go with Arsenal. I´m using a 2017/2018 update and Arsenal is not gonna fight for the CL this season so I really want to manage them and get them back to glory.

I have studied the team and have a pretty good idea of who is gonna play where but I have a few doubts about some "sub" option players and if you could give me your opinion, I would really apreciate.

I´m not sure where to play the following players in order to get the best of them:

- Wilshere
- Coquelin
- Elneny

Thank you and cheers.

Thank you for the kind words Jesaustralia.

I´m gonna go with Arsenal. I´m using a 2017/2018 update and Arsenal is not gonna fight for the CL this season so I really want to manage them and get them back to glory.

I have studied the team and have a pretty good idea of who is gonna play where but I have a few doubts about some "sub" option players and if you could give me your opinion, I would really apreciate.

I´m not sure where to play the following players in order to get the best of them:

- Wilshere
- Coquelin
- Elneny

Thank you and cheers.

Wilshere dlp
Coquelin don't fit if you follow my ways
Elneny BWM

Thank you my friend. Indeed Coquelin was the one I was really uncertain about. Wilshere I had doubts about the AP position but the finishing was putting me off. Elneny, I was just checking if my reading was right :)

Cheers.

Jesaustralia just wondering if there's any other teams with a good base other than Spurs you could start a save with in the prem think maybe it maybe too easy with them

Jesaustralia just wondering if there's any other teams with a good base other than Spurs you could start a save with in the prem think maybe it maybe too easy with them

Well I have started several saves with Bournemouth this year - I think its possible to do well with them (not winning the premier league) but if you can get a few decent signings - they got a few wingers you should try and get rid off

You could target:

Leigh Griffiths prolific striker cheap
Michael Keane cheap defender - if hes still in burnley
Iorfa DR - simular type to mings who you already own
Fernandes (botafogo) - allround CM - can play all cm positions - a good backup option
Ze Gomes - 15m pounds is possible, but he won't be ready 1st season
Drogba free as the tutor of Ze gomes or any other talented striker
Ospina 10m pound goalkeeper if you can afford it - depends on your sales
Ronnow from Brondby - decent danish goalkeeper and very cheap

Well I have started several saves with Bournemouth this year - I think its possible to do well with them (not winning the premier league) but if you can get a few decent signings - they got a few wingers you should try and get rid off

You could target:

Leigh Griffiths prolific striker cheap
Michael Keane cheap defender - if hes still in burnley
Iorfa DR - simular type to mings who you already own
Fernandes (botafogo) - allround CM - can play all cm positions - a good backup option
Ze Gomes - 15m pounds is possible, but he won't be ready 1st season
Drogba free as the tutor of Ze gomes or any other talented striker
Ospina 10m pound goalkeeper if you can afford it - depends on your sales
Ronnow from Brondby - decent danish goalkeeper and very cheap
what about Everton, West Ham or west brom

I was a Premier League champion with Leicester in the opening season using this tactic.

With the signings, my base team was:
Schmeichel
Bellerin
Ndidi
Keane
Fuchs / Bernat
Fernandes (BWM)
Drinkwater (DLP)
Asensio (CM-A)
Mahrez (AP)
Vardy (CF)
Slimani / Berardi

Bernat and Berardi were hired at the mid-season window and won the starting positions.

Brilliant performances: Bellerin, Keane, Fernandes, Asensio, Mahrez (the best) and Vardy.

I was a Premier League champion with Leicester in the opening season using this tactic.

With the signings, my base team was:
Schmeichel
Bellerin
Ndidi
Keane
Fuchs / Bernat
Fernandes (BWM)
Drinkwater (DLP)
Asensio (CM-A)
Mahrez (AP)
Vardy (CF)
Slimani / Berardi

Bernat and Berardi were hired at the mid-season window and won the starting positions.

Brilliant performances: Bellerin, Keane, Fernandes, Asensio, Mahrez (the best) and Vardy.
how many goals did vardy score??

Jesaustralia who would you play as the dlp in the Spurs squad couldn't sign one at the mo I'm playing dier as the Bwm then Arnold as the dlp then can't decide between alli or asenio for the amc and mc att

Jesaustralia who would you play as the dlp in the Spurs squad couldn't sign one at the mo I'm playing dier as the Bwm then Arnold as the dlp then can't decide between alli or asenio for the amc and mc att

Asensio AP
Alli CM-A
Arnold BWM
DLP someone who has dlp attributes - its your least important player - can be a 35 year old 200k player
Dier DC or BPD

The statistics for Premier were as follows:

Schmeichel - 38ap - 33gc - 7,19
Bellerin - 37ap - 7g - 8a - 7,84 (buy 50M)
Ndidi - 35ap - 1g - 3a - 7,61
Keane - 37ap - 3g - 0a - 7,62 (buy 20M)
Fuchs - 22ap - 1g - 1a - 7,21
Bernat - 15ap - 0g - 1a - 7,33 (buy 33M)
Fernandes (BWM) - 38ap - 8g - 7a - 7,40 (buy 4,5M)
Drinkwater (DLP) - 37ap - 1g - 1a - 7,04
Asensio (CM-A) - 35ap - 7g - 14a - 7,52 (buy 42,5M)
Mahrez (AP) - 34ap - 19g - 11a - 7,68
Vardy (CF) - 37ap - 25g - 14a - 7,40
Slimani - 26ap - 12g - 7a - 7,42
Berardi - 15ap - 7g - 8a - 7,37 (31M)

What attributes do you search for in a GK, the sweeper stuff?