Im currrently villa using the stabilizer version im struggling to pick who plays cm got the ones who start there and ive signed dozell, lincoln, nouri also wondering if i should sell grealish or use him as a cm&
Any options for the false 9 positions?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is it going for you Tolley250? I'm Villa and using Warlord currently with very mixed results. Is this tactic working for you with Villa?

Don't think Grealish would work as a CM personally, not he right type of player. Try him as F9 or sell him, although as a Villa fan its hard to sell Grealish!

How is it going for you Tolley250? I'm Villa and using Warlord currently with very mixed results. Is this tactic working for you with Villa?

Don't think Grealish would work as a CM personally, not he right type of player. Try him as F9 or sell him, although as a Villa fan its hard to sell Grealish!

Its going good to say that i only started using it few games into season currently using mccormack and woodrow as false 9 with agbonlahor/kodjia/ayew AF

Im currrently villa using the stabilizer version im struggling to pick who plays cm got the ones who start there and ive signed dozell, lincoln, nouri also wondering if i should sell grealish or use him as a cm&
Any options for the false 9 positions?

Thanks

Their are several ways you can go about it - Cams retrained to F9's if they have the right kind of attributes - buying strikers who can play F9 - about cm's it depends on which version you use - if you click the players profile you can check the required attributes for the role - then go to scout and search for them.

Cheers

what is the difference between v2 and stabilizer? having very mixed results with v2 playing with AFC Ajax

Hi all,

I'm really enjoying this tactic with my Atletico Madrid save so far. Played 9 league games (7 wins and 2 draws) and 2 CL games (1 win and 1 loss). No really big signings, only a left wingback talent for the future and Portugese midfielder Sérgio Oliveira (from Porto) as backup.

In the first games I let my assistent manager do the teamtalks and the teamtraining, but after storming out of a press conference and seeing some distubant reactions from players after his teamtalks, I decided to them myself the last two games, keeping a eye on the hints on the first page of this thread.

The only 'problem' so far I've had are the corner routines. I haven't paid much attention to this so far, but I win tons of corners, none of them are converted into goals unfortunately. They always get headed away at the first post or at the penalty spot.

Nevertheless, thanks for your effort Jesaustralia on this forum and the twich streams :D

d6JgYgi.png

Conceded 9 CC and 4 goals. This happens A LOT. The midfield is ******* terrible, they basically just run through it.

For the Download button.... really? tried to read post #1 at all.

Better than Warlord, well for your saves, you may have the best answer :)

IpFXfO5.png

Look at the time :D :D

This tactic is AMAZING, cannot stretch enough how good it is... against MUCH WEAKER OPPONENTS.
Against equal or better opponents, especially away, it's pure SH*T!

Yes, I'm Barcelona.

IpFXfO5.png

Look at the time :D :D

This tactic is AMAZING, cannot stretch enough how good it is... against MUCH WEAKER OPPONENTS.
Against equal or better opponents, especially away, it's pure SH*T!

Yes, I'm Barcelona.

Mate I have already proven how well it works - so have others - infact I have one guy who have taken a danish team to the Euro League semis almost beating PSG - in the 1st season - I have beaten ATH madrid several times - so have others - so something must be wrong in your approach to management - for the match screenshot above - you can play that over and over again, but even if you did I reckon you would manipulate it