hi

which foot is better of the F9s¿

cheers

Prob best following what jesaustralia says but I don't mind, I just prefer me left F9 to be okay on the left wing two, right F9 right wing.

So my left F9 is Werner, who can play on the left wing very well (either footed):

View attachment 122422

Right F9 is Eggestein on loan, he's unconvincing on right wing but one of his best roles is F9 anyway (right footed):

View attachment 122423

struggling

so frustrated to see everyone et so good results except me.. tactic are fully fluid but nothing works.. in my 3 season with Sparta Prague and i should dominate the league but nothing is especially convincing... jealous of the ss people post here!

View attachment 122380

Used the first v2 (not the stabiliser). Absolute epic for the neutrals!!! Then again I'm hardly a bleedin' neutral so I gave those players a good rollicking :p

Trying out the stabiliser now :D

Definitely a fun tactic, and I think you might have broken the game, mate!

Edit: I'm Utd.

Last edited:
so frustrated to see everyone et so good results except me.. tactic are fully fluid but nothing works.. in my 3 season with Sparta Prague and i should dominate the league but nothing is especially convincing... jealous of the ss people post here!

You aren't alone..i lose 50% of the matchs..i no have idea

For some of you people - its ok to critisize - but you don't really give us any information except you are very poor at the game - maybe its time to go in dept with your issues instead of expecting miracles - I find it astonishing that you negative people cannot show the respect to atleast show us some screenshots - so we can help you identify what your problems actually are.

Here's a little guide

You can take any tactic - if you get a bad period and can't get anything but losses or draws then its on you!!
Morale issues equals lack of management - Talk to the players individually (use conduct)

Make sure you give a decent teamtalk or atleast keep things neutral - though I think the team talks are important!!
You can watch how I apply them on twitch.

If you buy new players those players will need time to understand the tactic - that is sometimes a long time - 6 months to a year unless its a superstar - that will hurt your potential success with the tactic. General training should be kept to team cohesion for atleast half a a season is my safe bet - after that you can switch to Balanced - Fitness or Tactic - whatever you prefer. - Their are people out their claiming its not important to have it on team cohesion - I'm very much against that opinion and I will not change a successfull formula.

Fluidity is absolutely necessary - How to train you find on the front page, but you should know how to get fluid.

Get the right kind of players - the right roles with as much quality as possible or what your finances can carry - its very important!!

Rest the players - Straight after each match I check the schedule for how many days till the next match - then according to that I rest for 3 or 2 or for a pressured fixture list 1 days rest - I do all that at the squad screen (Condition is important). If you rotate this is less important - I like to use my 11 best players - week in and week out - so I use this model.

Sometimes you get injured players
- it has nothing to do with any tactic you are using - more with the player or even how football manager is created (realistic) - you need to make sure you have adequate cover to compete.

General Training - you need to keep it at average intensity if you are in season - keeping it higher than that you risk injuries - keeping it lower affects your players performances in the matches.

If you follow these guidelines - you should be on your way to a better experience in the game using whatever tactic you prefer, but its all up to you

Cheers

With regards to those struggling, like any tactic, you will struggle to begin with, or at points. There's no plug and play 100% guaranteed success tactic (as of yet) or a mechanic to exploit, such as full backs being better than Messi last season.

See my Watford save started today, results up to end of November:

View attachment 122349
I could've quit there, how dare we lose so badly! Morale was hideous, strikers not scoring, midfield breaking down. But I stuck with it, did some wheeling and dealing in preparation for January and this is the outcome:

View attachment 122348

Much better, counter attacks are insane and the whole team is starting to gel. Give it time, buy the players that fit and reap the rewards.

With regards to those struggling, like any tactic, you will struggle to begin with, or at points. There's no plug and play 100% guaranteed success tactic (as of yet) or a mechanic to exploit, such as full backs being better than Messi last season.

See my Watford save started today, results up to end of November:

View attachment 1084107
I could've quit there, how dare we lose so badly! Morale was hideous, strikers not scoring, midfield breaking down. But I stuck with it, did some wheeling and dealing in preparation for January and this is the outcome:

View attachment 1084108

Much better, counter attacks are insane and the whole team is starting to gel. Give it time, buy the players that fit and reap the rewards.

Which one of the tactics are you using ?

v2, I find it to be the most enjoyable football to watch. I switch to stabalizer if I'm away and two or more goals up.

Managed to turn it around. Only lost the league on head to head goal difference to Porto.

Made two different versions of the Stabilization tactic to use. One taking off the 'getting stuck in' and removing 'tackle harder' from every player. Was getting too many cards.

The second tactic changed the Defensive line to Deeper and changed the passing to 'Go Route One'. It prevented dropping points from a comfortable lead and breaking down counter attacking teams.

I also have a striker or midfielder (depending on the other team's formation) mark a specific player in their midfield to help win back possession.

For team talks I don't do any pre-match unless it's a rival match, then it's for the fans.
For halftime talks I don't go by what the result is, I go by match ratings. If most players are under 7.0 I give disappointment, regardless of what the score is. Never seems to backfire that way.

Anyway, these things turned my season around, and stopped the massive goal droughts all my strikers were going through.

View attachment 122266

Won all possible trophies first season with Barca.
No transfers
Suarez 69 goals,24 assists. 7,70 avg.
Messi: 59 goals, 34 assists. 7.65 avg.
Neymar: 41 goals, 35 assists. 7.53 avg.

Points in league: 93 - 29wins 6 Draws 3 Lost.

Could you please put screenshoots from tactics, player instruction. Please

Ok

For some of you people - its ok to critisize - but you don't really give us any information except you are very poor at the game - maybe its time to go in dept with your issues instead of expecting miracles - I find it astonishing that you negative people cannot show the respect to atleast show us some screenshots - so we can help you identify what your problems actually are.

Here's a little guide

You can take any tactic - if you get a bad period and can't get anything but losses or draws then its on you!!
Morale issues equals lack of management - Talk to the players individually (use conduct)

Make sure you give a decent teamtalk or atleast keep things neutral - though I think the team talks are important!!
You can watch how I apply them on twitch.

If you buy new players those players will need time to understand the tactic - that is sometimes a long time - 6 months to a year unless its a superstar - that will hurt your potential success with the tactic. General training should be kept to team cohesion for atleast half a a season is my safe bet - after that you can switch to Balanced - Fitness or Tactic - whatever you prefer. - Their are people out their claiming its not important to have it on team cohesion - I'm very much against that opinion and I will not change a successfull formula.

Fluidity is absolutely necessary - How to train you find on the front page, but you should know how to get fluid.

Get the right kind of players - the right roles with as much quality as possible or what your finances can carry - its very important!!

Rest the players - Straight after each match I check the schedule for how many days till the next match - then according to that I rest for 3 or 2 or for a pressured fixture list 1 days rest - I do all that at the squad screen (Condition is important). If you rotate this is less important - I like to use my 11 best players - week in and week out - so I use this model.

Sometimes you get injured players
- it has nothing to do with any tactic you are using - more with the player or even how football manager is created (realistic) - you need to make sure you have adequate cover to compete.

General Training - you need to keep it at average intensity if you are in season - keeping it higher than that you risk injuries - keeping it lower affects your players performances in the matches.

If you follow these guidelines - you should be on your way to a better experience in the game using whatever tactic you prefer, but its all up to you

Cheers

Hi jes,
i was following all that, all the guides in this thread and these are results:

View attachment 122189

I use v2 at home and stabilizer away.
Superb morale at start season until Milan's match, now obv very low. Fluidity is 100%:

View attachment 122188

My starting 11 with v2:

View attachment 122186

My starting 11 with stabilizer:

View attachment 122183

i repeat, i do rest the players and whatever else...any tips? thanks.

Sorry for my bad english

EDIT:
next match

View attachment 122177

and 4 days after....

View attachment 122176

View attachment 122175

Ri-EDIT: OMG, we lose at home with Chievo 1-3...no words. I don't understand

Last edited:
Im luv this tactic, just tryed only a few games but this score with v2 is just OMG, fot hose who dont know this game is like MUvsMCity
View attachment 122179

One thing that that I think can be improved a lot is the freekick defense and offensive corners could be improved also.
Even without those improvements this is the best tactic ive used this FM.