I cant download this tactic...
Someone can put the link for V1, V2 and the stabilisateur please.
i want To try this tactic and it's impossible To downloa dit.
sorry for my bad english im french.

I can not download v2?

here u go guys, v1, v2 and stabilizer.
hopefully jeasaustralia will have nothing against uploading this here, but it's so many posts about problems with download that i thought maybe this is the solution for that, instead of non-stop spamming about same problem.

here u go guys, v1, v2 and stabilizer.
hopefully jeasaustralia will have nothing against uploading this here, but it's so many posts about problems with download that i thought maybe this is the solution for that, instead of non-stop spamming about same problem.
Thanks...

It's prob not the tactic but the ME that is broken but the amount of goals you concede on cross from opponents wingers are ridiculous...

Hmm, now you just made me look stupid. Thanks ;)

I guess it's cause I create so many chances and when my opponents finally creates something it's always crosses and 9/10 it's a goal. Still kinda annoying.

Yeah a lot of those I see my side conceding are crosses, cut backs, or screamers from 30 yards lol.

Sublimity Stabilizer

6a1e3c256990eb67ed90549f6edc9a64.jpg

Could someone post team instructions along with corner setup? I'm on iPad and can't download tactics. If it's possible for v1 v2 and stabilizer :) are any player instructions? Thanks very much

I'm going to test this tactic in my mission in saving Hull from relegation. Started out the season with TFF tactic, Warlord, did not do any magic to the team.

EDIT: First match with V2, won 4-1 over Bournemouth, haha. This can get funny.

Are you guys using V2 or the Stabilizer?