Sorry Jes but STABILIZER hasn't worked at all since update 17.1.2.

Before update, I lead Ligue 1 with more than 17 points on PSG and finish Ligue 1 with only 2 points and lose against very poor teams.

Wait a new version fornext season.
View attachment 1088960View attachment 1088961View attachment 1088959View attachment 1088962View attachment 1088963

However, I win all French competition and semi final in CL

With those players that's a mayor success though - maybe you are expecting to much, ill check it out

With those players that's a mayor success though - maybe you are expecting to much, ill check it out

I agree with you for the CL, my results are just impressionants.
But in Ligue 1, my players are very good level and it's not normal to loose so much match.

Anyway, thanks for your tactic, my club has now a very good reputation, FEKIR, DARDER and LACAZETTE don't want to leave me anymore and I have a lot of money to buy players for the next season thanks to the CL.

Stabilizer. Only. The best one it is mate :)

Brilliant tactic well done!

Dont worry about haters or people who have a couple of bad results these things happen in FM they will always look for reasons as to why its happened and it certainly couldnt be bad luck or the players it has to be the one thing they didnt do, the tactics haha

Any advice on corners? I might have missed a download or link somewhere

Keep up the good work i for one am i believer :)

Are you playing with OI's from front page?
am using only "weaker foot" from OI's of the front page. plus, cos i've got good coach about motivation and tactical knowledge, am using his advices as an addon b4 every game.

Brilliant tactic well done!

Dont worry about haters or people who have a couple of bad results these things happen in FM they will always look for reasons as to why its happened and it certainly couldnt be bad luck or the players it has to be the one thing they didnt do, the tactics haha

Any advice on corners? I might have missed a download or link somewhere

Keep up the good work i for one am i believer :)

Thank you very much for the support mate - Its normal that their are people who try and upset the balance - I've been on the scene for several years - The thing is though the game has evolved to a more pathetic level - a childrens game where everyone who understand the core principles can create a solid tactic - in other words their isn't room for artists any more :D or the so called gamebreakers as I hear people like to say alot even in these days SMH - Their isn't gamebreaking tactics - if you are Arsenal - Barca - RMA or any team who have bought big stars and act all surprised that you just beat Barcelona 15-0 then you are an idiot pure and simple its not game breaking its management and what you are suppose to do :) - I don't believe in if you change 2-3 settings then you can break the game or even make it that different from someone who do things a little different in the same formation ;) - I believe you have to be extremely different - go structured when the other one go very fluid :D go disciplined when the other one go Expressive - ofcourse how do you convince people that its their players that brings them success and not the tactic - MORONS!!!! - Anyway it makes me highly depressed and submissive towards some people of the forum, but I appreciate your nice comments mate - Cheers

ps try default tactics - they are not hopeless

If anyone wonders how it works for lower tier teams. This is second half of my second season, won polish league by 3 points.
View attachment 1089768

And this is start of 3rd season. Going great so far.
View attachment 1089769

Going with Stabilizer Full Version.

Very nice mate - what team is that? - Media prediction?

Stabilizer. Only. The best one it is mate :)

No you are :D - thank you mate

On some points I understand why some people are looking for game breaking tactics - Some people may have too little time, to micromanage everything in the game, but still likes and want to play the game for leisure and fun. I sometimes find that evolution a bit sad because it's a game, not a job or part time job.

Getting only sh*t load of possession, draws and losses. Only the occacional win... Opposition lamost always creates more chances.

Been using it since the Liverpool game (20/10/2018)
View attachment 1089987 View attachment 1089988

Did you buy alot of new players? - if yes it takes a year for them to adapt to the tactic perfectly

If you start losing youll need to talk to the players individually

Some of your players might not be good enough

I don't know your save - or how you manage - the problem might be the latter - its already explained earlier in this thread that you need to give it time especially if you signed new players.

Anyway I can't help you if all you do is show your miserable results - However I'm releasing a final version soon that will top them all :)

Cheers mate