Anyway I can't help you if all you do is show your miserable results - However I'm releasing a final version soon that will top them all :)
same formation? 4-3-3? am asking cos i need to prepare myself ;).

same formation? 4-3-3? am asking cos i need to prepare myself ;).

Yes sublimity is only 433 narrow - I'm working on something that in match statistics looks very strong and then I'm also working on another formation which I don't wanna reveal that one yet - all I can say is its been tested for 13 league matches all wins - all other matches in between also all wins :) - that will be released in a new thread when I feel its time for it - given thatr I've beaten both Real Madrid and Athletico in away matches I find it a very strong solution for plug & play.

Cheers pal

I'm sorry, but even though I won La Liga, the tactic didn't worked as I expected...
It leaks a lot of goals, especially in the second half and also the opponents create a lot o CCCs...
Anyway, thanks for the hard work!
View attachment 1090035View attachment 1090036View attachment 1090037View attachment 1090038

Dude, you won the league by 15 points and only conceded 32 goals scoring 112! Yes you lost in 2 cups but thats football! How easy do you want the game?

Yes sublimity is only 433 narrow - I'm working on something that in match statistics looks very strong and then I'm also working on another formation which I don't wanna reveal that one yet - all I can say is its been tested for 13 league matches all wins - all other matches in between also all wins :) - that will be released in a new thread when I feel its time for it - given thatr I've beaten both Real Madrid and Athletico in away matches I find it a very strong solution for plug & play.

Cheers pal
awesome mate, can't wait for it :). big thanks for ur amazing work buddy!

Dude, you won the league by 15 points and only conceded 32 goals scoring 112! Yes you lost in 2 cups but thats football! How easy do you want the game?
It's--true--that--I--won--LaLiga--by--15--points,but--against--stronger--teams--it--was--very--difficult--as--you--can--see-from--the--results...I'm--not--saying--it--is--a--bad--tactic,I'm--just--saying--that--I--was--expecting--more--from--Barcelona...For--example--I--don't--think--it--will--work--in--Premier--League--against--teams--like--ManCity,ManUnited,Chelsea,Arsenal...etc.

It's--true--that--I--won--LaLiga--by--15--points,but--against--stronger--teams--it--was--very--difficult--as--you--can--see-from--the--results...I'm--not--saying--it--is--a--bad--tactic,I'm--just--saying--that--I--was--expecting--more--from--Barcelona...For--example--I--don't--think--it--will--work--in--Premier--League--against--teams--like--ManCity,ManUnited,Chelsea,Arsenal...etc.

You should read the thread and you will see plenty of people with english teams has huge success with my tactics.

Edit: it also depends on how you manage - giving the players the rest after each match etc - if you neglect things like that you'll get the poorer results.

Last edited:
You should read the thread and you will see plenty of people with english teams has huge success with my tactics.

Edit: it also depends on how you manage - giving the players the rest after each match etc - if you neglect things like that you'll get the poorer results.

I had success too, but I am a little disappointed by the games against stronger teams... I don't wan't to to develop this discussion unnecessary, i just tested the tactic and posted the results as I promised. People here can judge as they like, my opinion is the same: for a team like Barcelona, winning only La Liga (don't forget that Real Madrid and Atletico had a bad season) isn't enough for a good tactic. It's my personal opinion and I don't want to create a controversy.
Thanks again for the hard work!

I had success too, but I am a little disappointed by the games against stronger teams... I don't wan't to to develop this discussion unnecessary, i just tested the tactic and posted the results as I promised. People here can judge as they like, my opinion is the same: for a team like Barcelona, winning only La Liga (don't forget that Real Madrid and Atletico had a bad season) isn't enough for a good tactic. It's my personal opinion and I don't want to create a controversy.
Thanks again for the hard work!

You don't need to test it - its already done for you mate - plenty of proof in this thread that my tactics kick *** - I have even streamed it for people to see whats going on - anyway I don't actually care - the recipe for success is management my way.

You don't need to test it - its already done for you mate - plenty of proof in this thread that my tactics kick *** - I have even streamed it for people to see whats going on - anyway I don't actually care - the recipe for success is management my way.
I totally agree with you - the management is the key! Again, I'm not saying your tactic isn't good, I just shared my opinion about it. All the games that I played i watched and in almost all of them I had the feeling of getting a bad result at the end, I did not had that safety of beating my opponent until the end of the game. It's my own opinion, you don't have to care about it - I expresed it and that's all.
Cheers, mate!

Sublimity 17 - Counter Attack - Download

21ced8f1c6b1fff2e5e2dee134050900.png

Scroll down to the fmbase - Jesaustralia section at the twitch channel Weartibus

OI's = None

Training - team cohesion or fitness - Average - 50% - Defensive Positioning

Sorry I couldn't make this more pretty :D

I made this tweak even before people were talking about counter attack mentality and I couldn't have people stealing my ideas - so this is my new version of Sublimity 17 - I gave in to the deep laying FW's though I normally would prefer other roles - I think the BWM's this year does a great job stabilizing defence and offence - one thing I think that is important to say though is that its not a bad thing if they can be offensive - by its trait the BWM is a defensive role - but you will gain alot by having them offensive as well - good longshot - vision - passing - decisions - workrate - teamwork - tackling - marking - technique - first touch - acceleration - pace & stamina.

Mentalities:
If you hover over the mentalities theirs a long explanation for each mentality - If I remember it correctly it was WWfan that explained this should be taken out of the game as its a much more grey area than it seems - I don't remember exactly by words what he said, but the way I interpret it for this tactic - Counter attack is a more defensive mentality than standard and more offensive mentality than defensive. In other words it shouldn't be called Counter Attacking mentality if it just means less than standard.

This formation is very different from Sublimity 17 Original - but its still a 433 narrow - It shows great promise defensively and it does its job offensively - I think this one can score alot of points - which leads me to - I need testers ASAP to try this baby out - I need people to both try it out with a poor team and big teams and tell us what you see.

If you thought I was buried in the woods you should think twice ;)

Enjoy Guys - Only the best for the best :D

Last edited:
Sublimity 17 - Counter Attack - Download

21ced8f1c6b1fff2e5e2dee134050900.png

Scroll down to the fmbase - Jesaustralia section at the twitch channel Weartibus

OI's = None

Training - team cohesion or fitness - Average - 50% - Defensive Positioning

Sorry I couldn't make this more pretty :D

I made this tweak even before people were talking about counter attack mentality and I couldn't have people stealing my ideas - so this is my new version of Sublimity 17 - I gave in to the deep laying FW's though I normally would prefer other roles - I think the BWM's this year does a great job stabilizing defence and offence - one thing I think that is important to say though is that its not a bad thing if they can be offensive - by its trait the BWM is a defensive role - but you will gain alot by having them offensive as well - good longshot - vision - passing - decisions - workrate - teamwork - tackling - marking - technique - first touch - acceleration - pace & stamina.

Mentalities:
If you hover over the mentalities theirs a long explanation for each mentality - If I remember it correctly it was WWfan that explained this should be taken out of the game as its a much more grey area than it seems - I don't remember exactly by words what he said, but the way I interpret it for this tactic - Counter attack is a more defensive mentality than standard and more offensive mentality than defensive. In other words it shouldn't be called Counter Attacking mentality if it just means less than standard.

This formation is very different from Sublimity 17 Original - but its still a 433 narrow - It shows great promise defensively and it does its job offensively - I think this one can score alot of points - which leads me to - I need testers ASAP to try this baby out - I need people to both try it out with a poor team and big teams and tell us what you see.

If you thought I was buried in the woods you should think twice ;)

Enjoy Guys - Only the best for the best :D

ab26bdbf7a641d3ea6a8ad7826462bbc.png

COUNTER ATTACK

Good results so far. It seams to be all or nothing with the strikers though. If the don't score they get bad raitings. No problem with that as the tactic is strong at the back and good going forward, just no Ballon d'or winners coming from my team :D

Great work mate!

Last edited:

COUNTER ATTACK

Good results so far. It seams to be all or nothing with the strikers though. If the don't score they get bad raitings. No problem with that as the tactic is strong at the back and good going forward, just no Ballon d'or winners coming from my team :D

Great work mate!

Risk & Reward

Yes it looks good mate - I agree it could score more - I feel the defensive framework is pretty exellent - but I'm not sure if its possible to score like a cheat machine :) - What team did you manage?

I'm thinking out loud - what if we moved all the strikers in to the CAM strata and assigned 2 CAM's on support and a centre cam as a shadow striker - just an idea -

Cheers mate

Fantastic update! I am about to take over a team in the Northern Conference and been trying to weak the **** out of your attacking version but BOOM... you do it for me.

ps. only won the league and not the cups... that guy is on CRACK haha

Keep up the great work Jes

Fantastic update! I am about to take over a team in the Northern Conference and been trying to weak the **** out of your attacking version but BOOM... you do it for me.

ps. only won the league and not the cups... that guy is on CRACK haha

Keep up the great work Jes

Haha np mate - I will say to you as an advice if you sign lots of new players or if you feel the team has some problems with performances - this goes for any tactic - change the match preparation to teamwork for a period - my suggestion is till January - I imagine you rebuild squads alot on these low levels so you should definitely consider using it there.

If it doesn't work at these low levels - nothing ever will or atleast not a narrow 433 :)

Cheers mate

I really enjoy using your tactics, may you offer some support on player training?
Just started using your Counter Attack tactic, previously I always turned wingers into F9's, is that still the case? Or should I give my strikers an other training from now on?

Would be cool if you could tell me whether the individual training sessions from your start post are still valid and how the F9's are exactly trained. Thanks in advance.

I really enjoy using your tactics, may you offer some support on player training?
Just started using your Counter Attack tactic, previously I always turned wingers into F9's, is that still the case? Or should I give my strikers an other training from now on?

Would be cool if you could tell me whether the individual training sessions from your start post are still valid and how the F9's are exactly trained. Thanks in advance.

This one doesn't use F9's though I think it could - or I'm certain that it could - its deep laying forwards and you train them accordingly - the extra area you choose depends on the player - where he's falling behind - you can retrain wingers and you can retrain CAM's/AMC's to deep laying forwards.

The Advanced forward I feel calm training him as a complete forward - the BWM's as BWM's - The DLP as DLP - Wingbacks as - complete wingbacks - DC's as DC's - the Sweeper keeper as a sweeper keeper (I always give preference to agility or positioning)

The extra thing you can train is usually where the player is weak - sometimes its a player that has the same attribute level then I pick an attribute I find important for that role - its pretty easy to figure out - you can't go much wrong - I mean their is no secret to it :)

Hope this helps you - cheers mate

This one doesn't use F9's though I think it could - or I'm certain that it could - its deep laying forwards and you train them accordingly - the extra area you choose depends on the player - where he's falling behind - you can retrain wingers and you can retrain CAM's/AMC's to deep laying forwards.

The Advanced forward I feel calm training him as a complete forward - the BWM's as BWM's - The DLP as DLP - Wingbacks as - complete wingbacks - DC's as DC's - the Sweeper keeper as a sweeper keeper (I always give preference to agility or positioning)

The extra thing you can train is usually where the player is weak - sometimes its a player that has the same attribute level then I pick an attribute I find important for that role - its pretty easy to figure out - you can't go much wrong - I mean their is no secret to it :)

Hope this helps you - cheers mate

Thanks for the fast answer mate, just managed to set it up.
What do you usually prefer as player traits? Do you think there is something eccential for any position?