• Joe Mcelderry

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Rage Against The Machine

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

Ronan

Reaction score
Who do you want to be christmas no.1?
Personally i want rage against the machine to be no.1 because my beloved Jedward :wub: didnt win :':)':)':)'(. Also its a bit dull when whoever wins xfactor normally wins christmas number 1 then goes on to do nothing and maybe appears on never mind the buzzcocks (guess the person bit).

Last edited:
i've never heard of rage against the machine. is it true a group on facebook all bought this song

Personally I fe it's a shame for Joe as he seems a nice guy as well as a good singer. It's more of an anti-cowell campaign than anything else. Dave Groll is supporting rage against the machine, he's been on the radio and on SKYNEWS. ;)

but what would you rather hear for christmas number one? Some pants Miley Cyrus song? Or, F*CK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME! Hahah

I dont care who wins it.....as long as its not JOE

even though the rage song is terrible its better than a copy of a warbling song that Louis Walsh says is his favourite ever song

For those that want the Rage single you can download it at amazon for 29p

For singles to count towards the chart they need to cost more than 40p (apparently).

For singles to count towards the chart they need to cost more than 40p (apparently).
na the amazon ones count aswell

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

IF YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD IT FOR FREE GET IT HERE :)
To begin with, please don't make multiple accounts with this, there's no reason why all 850,000 can't create one account and the charts company cant hassle us about bulk buying!

If you don't have a Credit Card and want to support Rage for free, there's still a way and I have confirmed with the Charts Company that its eligible!*

1) Go to http://www.nokiamusic.co.u<WBR>k/ Download and install the player on the main page insuring you select UK when it gives you the setup options!

2) Open the program and click "Join Now", Click "Join Nokia Music", fill out the details to create the account (No credit card details are needed)

4) Go to the main Store page and to the left you will see a box that says "Redeem Pin" Click on "Continue"

5) Enter ONE random of these codes, doesn't matter which one! Each one will give you £4 free credit and that's all you need to buy all 5 versions of the song, you can get up to £16 worth if you use all the codes, but please don't as Nokia may pull it if its abused!

WQLN-WDTM-V4J4-6GZZ
MJYM-JM2R-DWVQ-6PYG
GGP6-XC53-YYFL-PHM6
VLBV-MPBX-XDNQ-F79V

6) Search for: Rage Against The Machine - Killing in the name of

7) Click the Orange down arrow next to each of the songs, then click the blue tick.

Congratulations you have just contributed [=

Thanks to the others who found this method! Now lets spread the word!

*I rang The Official UK Charts Company to see if tracks bought from Nokia Ovi Player are still eligible for the UK top 40 singles chart. They confirmed that they are as long as its bought with a UK account!

(copy and pasted from facebook)

Sorry mate amazon have confirmed as have the uk download chart that it is a valid download.

Does nobody else see the irony in people buying a song, simply because a group on Facebook has told them to do so, which repeats the lyric, "**** you, I won't do what you tell me!" Nobody would have bought it if they hadn't.

Personally I fe it's a shame for Joe as he seems a nice guy as well as a good singer. It's more of an anti-cowell campaign than anything else. Dave Groll is supporting rage against the machine, he's been on the radio and on SKYNEWS. ;)

It's not a shame. It's not his god given right to get xmas number one.

Sorry mate amazon have confirmed as have the uk download chart that it is a valid download.

Great

It's not about Simon Cowell for me it's more stopping a Karioke song winning xmas number 1. It used to mean something but the UK is a Moronic Country filled with idiots who like to be spoon fed.

Its all a bit of fun at the end of the day. Thats all it is.

It's not a shame. It's not his god given right to get xmas number one.

Great

It's not about Simon Cowell for me it's more stopping a Karioke song winning xmas number 1. It used to mean something but the UK is a Moronic Country filled with idiots who like to be spoon fed.

Do you not think the people of Great Britain have also been spoon fed the RATM song?

It is a clearly a million miles better than the xfactor winners cover of a Miley Cyrus song, which was only released around a year ago. But they aren't really targeting the same market are they?

RATM are doing well apparently! But i do find it amusing that people buy an anti-capitalist band's music.