Price Relocates Down The Street

View attachment 327773
View attachment 327772

In this summers biggest and most controversial transfer so far John Price has signed for fellow London club Chelsea for a fee thought to be in the region of £20 million. He signed a five year £55k per week contract that will see him at the club until 2021. The youngster is said to be over the moon at the transfer and looks forward to joining up with the team once the Euros have finished.

So a big move for the lad which i think was the best possible thing for him, he will develop so much better at the bigger club with better facilities.

Let me know what you think guys and the Euro's update will be up later, he's in the running for golden ball!!

Price Anticipates A Big Season

View attachment 327820View attachment 327821View attachment 327822

After the dissapointment of a quater final exit in the Euro's John Price took some consilation in his 2 goals and 1 assist during the tournament. Now that the cup is over and his move to Chelsea has been finalised he can look forward to the new season, and the possibility of a European debut for his new club.

The 18 year old will view the move as a step in the right direction for his development and his potential career trojectory. With just 1 goal and the same amount of assists in his 4 pre season fixtures he will be hoping the new season will see a return to the goalscoring form that saw him climb to second in the scoring charts last season and earn this transfer to Chelsea;

'Its important i hit the ground running here at Chelsea, this is a club that have the money to buy anybody in the world, so i know that if i dont perform i could be on my way out of the door straight away. This is my 5th season at a professional football club now so i am well aware what is required of me, i just hope im given the chance to show the world my talent'.

Time for the talking to stop and the action to begin!!

Price Makes Scoring Debut

View attachment 327823

John Price had to wait 235 minutes to get onto the pitch for Chelsea in a competitive game, but when he did he didnt waste time in showing his class. It was his first ever game in a European competition and also his first ever final, so when Price entered the fray after 55 minutes you would imagine he would be nervous, but that just wasnt the case. Price had a hand in the build up to Chelsea's second goal before adding one of his own in the final moment of the game with a thunderous free kick, somewhat of a speciality of Price's these days.

Chelsea manager AVB will be hoping Price can put in a few more performances of this calibre and he may consider starting the youngster in the future.

Very Nice idea this and a Fantastic beginning profile of the Player...Whats his PA set at 200 or -10?
Hey and Can U post screenshots of EPL, Champs League, World Cup, Euros, FA Cup, COC Winners???

21st september 2016
First Hat-Trick For Price

View attachment 327825

It took Price 83 league games but he finally recorded his first ever hat-trick today in a tight game at the Emirates. After a number of substitute appearance for Chelsea since joining he took full advantage of a rare start by bagging two goals in the first 11 minutes and adding his third in the 29th.

The first goal came on the 10 minute mark when he took the ball with his back to goal, took a step to his left and struck an accurate strike to the right of the keeper. It took just a minute for Price to put the blues in the lead before finishing off the game in the 29th minute with another poachers goal inside thew area.

That makes it 4 goals in just 3 starts this season, difficult to see how AVB can keep him on the bench much longer...

Hey thanks for the screenshots.......Man City have dominated the League from the Beginning...While seeing Mexico as World Cup winners and Slovakia as Euros Finalists are some of the Shock results.....

Hey thanks for the screenshots.......Man City have dominated the League from the Beginning...While seeing Mexico as World Cup winners and Slovakia as Euros Finalists are some of the Shock results.....

England should have challenged for the last Euros, Price was bossing the group stage but left out in the quarters and they paid the price!! Gutted for him.

Price In Line For European Award?

View attachment 327836
View attachment 327834

It would seem as though playing in European competition has helped to enhance John Price's already growing reputation within the footballing world, the result being a nomination for the upcoming European Golden Boy award. The englishman will compete with the finest young players around the world for an award that has previously been won by greats like Lionel Messi, Eden Hazard and Mario Gotze. To win an award like that will show the Price has really mad it.

1st January 2017
Price Claims Golden Boy

View attachment 327840

It was announced today that John Price became the first ever Englishman to claim the European Golden Boy award. After 24 goals in 44 appearances in the last calender year with an average rating of 7.25 most bookies had Price as the favourite and his form over the last couple of months proved them right.

View attachment 327844View attachment 327845

Although Price hasnt been a permenant fixture in the starting line-up this season for Chelsea, his goals have ensured that they top the league at Christmas and they are battling in all cometitions still. Price has 14 goals in 22 starts this term and will be hoping to add to that tally in the coming weeks as Chelsea aim for more silverware.

Price Breaking Records!!

View attachment 327854

After some recent form that could only be compared to that of the sun, John Price has broken Chelseas modern day record of goals in a season scoring his 22nd goal in a game against Swansea to take his tally two above the previous score set by Eden Hazard 4 years ago. With just over 3 months of the season left to go, price will be licking his lips at the possibility of extending the record further.

End of season update tomorrow as Price finished his 5th season. Another great year and trophies to go with it this time, he's gonna be a legend!!!!

Turned into a real quality player.. I could do with 1 of them in my save right now :p

Turned into a real quality player.. I could do with 1 of them in my save right now :p

Yeah and still only young, turns 20 next birthday and alreeady has over 40 EPL goals, think he can take the record from Shearer depending on if he stays in England.

Hey mate could you check out my story and see what you think of my player im in the 2018 season so got plenty to write up but am being told my player is too good yet when i look at your story hes not at your players level at age 20, wondering whether i should bother with a story now?

Hey mate could you check out my story and see what you think of my player im in the 2018 season so got plenty to write up but am being told my player is too good yet when i look at your story hes not at your players level at age 20, wondering whether i should bother with a story now?

I would say your guy was a little better than Price as a 14 year old, Price has progressed at a reasonable standard, first cap at 17 and first teamer at 18. But if your happy with your guy then go with it and make a story of it.

If i were you with such a great talent maybe make your story ambitious... 1000 goals or something, im wanting Price to become all time EPL top scorer. Just do what your happy with mate but ill defo be reading so dont worry.

I would say your guy was a little better than Price as a 14 year old, Price has progressed at a reasonable standard, first cap at 17 and first teamer at 18. But if your happy with your guy then go with it and make a story of it.

If i were you with such a great talent maybe make your story ambitious... 1000 goals or something, im wanting Price to become all time EPL top scorer. Just do what your happy with mate but ill defo be reading so dont worry.

Thanks man he has joined Leicester so should be banging in the goals in the championship!

You've made your player way too good.

Price Takes Stamford Bridge By Storm

View attachment 328066

The curtain has closed on John Price's first season with his new club Chelsea, and in all it was a very successful one for the young man. At the age of 19 he challeneged the top scorers for the second season in a row and led the line well for his club and country. A lot was expected of the player when he joined from QPR at the
beginning of the season and he hasnt failed to impress.

View attachment 328067 View attachment 328069

In all Price featured in 61 games this season, scoring 31 times in the process. He also provided 8 goals for teamates and finished with an average rating of 7.31. Price hit top form in Europe, where Chelsea reached the quaters before losing out to Russian side Anji, Price hit 5 goals and made 3 assists in 11 starts during the tournament. The 20 year old alos helped Chelsea to topple Man City from dominating the EPL this season and came third in the scoring charts with 18 goals, his joint best career league goal tally.

2016/17 Season Stats

This contains the statistiscs for the 2016/17 season, including all domestic and european competitions, as well as international matches and friendlies.

AppsGoalsAssistsAvg Rating
Chelsea562987.42
England13407.34
Total693387.31

Career Stats

This contains all games played during the career, both competitive and friendlies for club and country.

Competitive Stats

This contains all stats from competitive games, it does not include club friendlies, under 21 games, or under 18 games. It also doesnt include International matches other than those for the senior side.

Chelsea562987.42
QPR773157.21
Brighton16457.21
England16707.39
Total16571187.30

Overall it was Price's most successful season to date, winning trophies, individual awards and scoring on a regular basis. Price has already racked up over 150 competitive games and scored just below a goal every two games, with price getting older and developing each year it looks as though he could be a great player in the future.