More updates to come tomorrow, including;

- A new manager
- International goals..... But at what level?

Any more feedback so far guys?

Brilliant Idea! Loving seeing the player develop, i am going to pinch the idea but make it slightly different, i have given my player dual nationality of Wales and Scotland so it should have a different feel to it,

I would love to do this alongside my other game, but I don't know how to make a player for the game, and how to keep track of him ? Anyone tell me what I have to do for it?

Go to the editor load up the database
then go to people and bottom left should be a button saying crete or ***
click it make your player the way you want
save it
when you then press new game there should be an option to include the editor file and make sure its clicked
Hope this helped abit:)

How are you subscribed to your player, because it won't let me search for him so I don't know who wants him??

I tried this originally but made the guy too talented. Going to scale him down a bit and also manage a club and sign him and make it somewhat a Father and Son story.

I tried this originally but made the guy too talented. Going to scale him down a bit and also manage a club and sign him and make it somewhat a Father and Son story.
I fear that is what i have done in my first attempt, he was snapped up by Man City and has played 9 games this season scoring twice for the first team, hes only ****** 14!! i gave him so many poor stats aswell

I fear that is what i have done in my first attempt, he was snapped up by Man City and has played 9 games this season scoring twice for the first team, hes only ****** 14!! i gave him so many poor stats aswell
My guy was worth 275k as soon as he signed for Newcastle

My guy was worth 275k as soon as he signed for Newcastle
mine is currently worth £400k, i gave him bad attributes as he was a striker he had poor long shot, long throws, free kicks, heading and any other defensive attributes, i wanted someone like owen who could just put the ball in the net b

Good to see lots of you with an interest in this idea, im quite hapy with how Price has developed, hes just made his international at the age of 18 which ist unrealistic these days, just broke into the QPR in his 3rd season.
Want him to make a big move though now.

Price Breaks Duck For England ..... And Then Some

View attachment 327668
View attachment 327669

John Price used this round of International friendlies to score his first goals for his country. The two games saw the youngster score 3 goals and give Brendan Rodgers a dillemma for the upcoming European Championship Qualifiers.

The first game against Tunisia saw Price come off the bench at half time with England a goal down, when England went two down after 60 minutes Price stole the show. A brace in the last 20 saw him rescue a draw for his country in a game that could have ended in humiliation.

The second game of the week saw Price given his full debut and he didnt dissapoint, scoring a goal in their 3-1 win before being subbed after 77 minutes. It was a match that Price will remember as a key point of his career. Price was over the moon with his goals;

'To play for my country was always my dream, but to score for them has suppassed anything i could have ever imagined, it doesnt feel real yet, im not sure it ever will!!'

Price returns to club duty hoping to impress new manager Gus Poyet and turn the QPR season around.

Price Trying To Carry The Hoops

View attachment 327689
View attachment 327690

At the age of just 18 its fallen to John Price to try and drag QPR out of their sorry slump Scoring 5 of their last 9 goals in all competitions. But this hant been enough to lift them from the foot of the table even though the english striker has scored 9 goals in 18 games ths sason. Price willno doubt be lookin around the camp for other senior players to step upto the plate for the club.

QPR look set For The Drop

View attachment 327760

Not even Young striker John Price looks to be able to help QPR avoid the drop this season as they find themselves 11 points adrift with just 9 games to play. Prices recent form has seen him pick up 3 young player of the month awards but it still hasnt been enough to stop QPR falling into an untenable position.

The question is whether other teams will take advantage of this situation and show an interest in saving the striker from imminent relegation.

Time To Leave For Price?

View attachment 327761

John Price suffered the indignity of relegation with his club QPR today which left the question around the footballing world being ..... Is it time for him to leave? Price has scored 28 times for the Hoops already and at the age of 18 has the world at his feet but many pundits and fans alike feel the step down to the championship would be a step in the wrong direction. Although they would be confident of bouncing back and of Price topping the scoring charts in the lower league it is inevitable you would imagine that other teams will show an interest.

What is the right thing for Price?

Price For England?

Just weeks after Price felt the dissapointment of relegation with QPR he could face the double agony of missing out on a spot at the Euros. Although Price has found the net 20 times this season, the 20 year olds problems with QPR and lack of experience at the highest level could result in him being overlooked by Brendan Rodgers.

Price Ends Season On A High

View attachment 327762
View attachment 327766 View attachment 327763

In a sour season for QPR, John Price will take away a few personal highs. These include becoming QPR's top league goalscorer in one season with 18 goals and their top overall scorer in one season with 20. He placed amongst the top scorers in the premier league, just two shy of Berbatovs winning score of 20 goals.

View attachment 327764 View attachment 327765

It was a good season for Price at club and country level, starting a total of 43 games and an additional 2 sub appearances for his country. He really did establish himself as a key member of the QPR squad and will be hoping he has forced his way into the England plans for the summer.

2015/16 Season Stats

AppsGoalsAssistAvg Rating
QPR422027.13
England3307.43
Total452327.29

Career Stats

AppsGoalsAssistsAvg Rating
Senior9636107.03
Under 21's3723167.25
Under 18's252667.57
England3307.43
England U'2112827.43
England U'1915567.2
Total188116407.32

Competitive Career

TeamAppsGoalsAssistsAvg Rating
QPR773157.03
Brighton16457.21
England3307.43
Total9638107.22

Neary 100 games in competitive football at the age of 18 is an unbelievable achievement for this young man who clearly has a lot of talent and potential, the only question now is whether he is at the right club to achieve that potential or whether he is gonna be another so nearly player...

The Crows Circle Price

View attachment 327768
View attachment 327769 View attachment 327770 View attachment 327771

After much anticipation and amidst the build up to the european championships John Price finally came to the conclusion that handing in a transfer request was his only way forward as a player. This move immediately alerted some of Englands biggest clubs aswell as those abroad, but it seems Chelsea have the edge in the race for his signature after the London club had and £18.25 million bid accepted.

Will the 18 year old remain in London?

Will the rumours hinder his performance at the Euros?