John Terry cleared of Racial Abuse

Maybe I'm insane but all I can see here is "Oiiiii... Heeyyyyy...Heyyyyy..ANNTON... You f***ing Black C**t". In an aggressive manner.
I don't see a grown man ask the question "Anton, do you think I called you a black c**t??".

The FA need to act on this.

[video=youtube;z0z_Y2dk-aQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0z_Y2dk-aQ[/video]

i posted this to someone else but watch more videos..

John Terry Innocent?? Let's have a closer look! - YouTube

I never said you ******* black ****

this apparently was said, this video also proves this slightly, although Cole walking through the picture didnt help, meant the evidence was not concrete

@CJACKO - You know, being "not guilty" doesn't necessarily mean he's innocent? Just thought I'd point that out. So yeah, if the FA charge him it doesn't make them "above the law".

I don't think Anton has done anything wrong. He wasn't the one pressing charges.

He and Terry may still be charged by the FA.. Not sure why Anton can be charged though.

Last edited:
This is an absolute joke if they go on to ban him now. They are basically saying that are above the law and whatever the law says really does not matter.
No for reasons Mike has already said. Read back up. Also stop making Terry look like the victim in all this, he's really not. I'm curious, what exactly are the tweets from Rio that make him look like an idiot?

No for reasons Mike has already said. Read back up. Also stop making Terry look like the victim in all this, he's really not. I'm curious, what exactly are the tweets from Rio that make him look like an idiot?

Basically calls Terry a liar indirectly.

Long Wall of text

This verdict wont change my opinion of him being a racist.
He used the words. But because the jury couldn't agree that he used the words aggressively, they couldn't convict him.
So basically, if Cole didn't walk in front of the camera, he could of been found guilty.

Either way, I don't think you should ever use the words he used at all.

He used the words. But because the jury couldn't agree that he used the words aggressively, they couldn't convict him.
So basically, if Cole didn't walk in front of the camera, he could of been found guilty.

To be fair though how are you convinced he used the words aggressively?

To be fair though how are you convinced he used the words aggressively?

I didn't say I was convinced he used the words aggressively. I just said that he used the words and the jury couldn't agree on if he used the words aggressively or not because Cole walked in front of the camera making it impossible to see what was said before.

I also said that, in my opinion, he shouldn't use the words anyway.

If cole didnt walk in front of the camera, the words Never look to have been said.. which implies exactly what Terry was saying.. he was questioning Antons initial response of calling him racist

watch the videos on the previous page, inconclusive evidence no-one but them two know what exactly happened

PS: you say he shouldnt use the words.. but if something had just blamed it on you, your reaction would be to repeat what he said and say you didnt say those words...

or he said 'black ****' but said it sarcastically?
good.gif

@CJACKO - You know, being "not guilty" doesn't necessarily mean he's innocent? Just thought I'd point that out. So yeah, if the FA charge him it doesn't make them "above the law".

He and Terry may still be charged by the FA.. Not sure why Anton can be charged though.

In a court of law he was found not guilty which means in their eyes he is innocent.

Terry has been branded a racist all the way through this, had his England captaincy taken off him, the little reputation he may have left in tatters all because of something which was found out to be not true in a court of law.

And if Cole didn't walk in the way you may have seen his story (which was concrete throughout) actually be true. He stuck to the same story from day one and had far more to lose than the Ferdinands.

And if Cole didn't walk in the way you may have seen his story (which was concrete throughout) actually be true. He stuck to the same story from day one and had far more to lose than the Ferdinands.

You know good liar's can stick to a story as well?
But still, there is no way of us knowing what was said when Cole walked past. We only have Terry's word to go on. And I doubt he's going to admit to saying something bad.

Terry has been branded a racist all the way through this, had his England captaincy taken off him, the little reputation he may have left in tatters all because of something which was found out to be not true in a court of law.

He said the words. He admitted to saying the words. It's just that there wasn't enough evidence to suggest he used them in an racist manner. So saying it isn't true is sort of incorrect.

PS: you say he shouldnt use the words.. but if something had just blamed it on you, your reaction would be to repeat what he said and say you didnt say those words...

I would of asked him if he thought I said something bad and what he thought I said.

Last edited:
AFC Carlton E on Twitter 11th July: @rioferdy5 Looks like Ashley Cole's going to be their choc ice (description of a white man inside a black mans body). Then again he's always been a sellout. Shame on him.

Rio Ferdinand on Twitter reply: I hear you fella! Choc ice is classic hahahahahahaha!!

Like i said earlier, Rio is the one who has come out of this looking like an absoute bell peice and it just gets worse. The BBC, SkySports, SkyNews, Premier League, FA and Met police have been sent a copy of this.

You know good liar's can stick to a story as well?
But still, there is no way of us knowing what was said when Cole walked past. We only have Terry's word to go on. And I doubt he's going to admit to saying something bad.

Course i know liars can aswell, but JT had far far more to lose than the Ferdinands. I said from day one even if he is found not guilty it won't be enough for the majority and how correct i was.

AFC Carlton E on Twitter 11th July: @rioferdy5 Looks like Ashley Cole's going to be their choc ice (description of a white man inside a black mans body). Then again he's always been a sellout. Shame on him.

Rio Ferdinand on Twitter reply: I hear you fella! Choc ice is classic hahahahahahaha!!

Like i said earlier, Rio is the one who has come out of this looking like an absoute bell peice and it just gets worse. The BBC, SkySports, SkyNews, Premier League, FA and Met police have been sent a copy of this.
I don't really see what he's done wrong throughout. He was always going to believe his brother over Terry and therefore was going to be pretty ****** off at him.

I don't really see what he's done wrong throughout. He was always going to believe his brother over Terry and therefore was going to be pretty ****** off at him.

Did not do anything wrong.. Just that posting it on Twitter makes him look like a **** in general

CJACKO, it's not about weather he is guilty or not, the FA will look at weather he brought the ggame into disrepute, only saying this once, but the evidence against Suarez was not concrete to prove him guilty but he got banned on probability and bringing the game into disrepute ... Whether the FA do anything is yet to be seen

Puddz.. Well i personally would probably repeat those words and basically say I never called you this, just human response... To say otherwise is highly unlikely