Jono6895's Double Tactic - Desisive Domination! - 5-2-1-2 / 5-1-2-2

Jono4903

Reaction score
Jono6895's Double Tactic - 3 Prem Titles in a Row and Quadruple!! - 5-2-1-2 / 5-1-2-2

Hey guys, I have two tactics here for you, these are both plug and play tactics, so you won't need to do any work, just make sure you follow my instructions for the best possible results, and only simple thing, focus on tactics and more match training for pre-season to get the tactic trained as soon as possible. One of these is for Home games, which is the 5-2-1-2, and the other of which is for Away games, the 5-1-2-2.

So let's get straight to it, I have used these tactics for a few months now in three different saves of mine, one of which is my Swindon save after I won the Premier League Title, the Carling Cup twice and am competing very well in the Champions League with them, beating Bayern Munich 6-2 away. The second one is with Southampton of which I won the Title with in my second season with them and also the Carling Cup, with me beating Arsenal 5-0 in the final using the Home Tactic at Wembley, safe to say I controlled the game and dominated all the play, and I'm close to finishing the 3rd season and collecting my 2nd League Title in a row, with the highlight in this season so far Winning my Champions League group up against the likes of Lyon, Atletico Madrid and Club Brugge, winning every single game in the process, also beating Man City 4-0 on an Away Day, which was incredible as they hardly even had a shot off target and it could have easily been more. The other team I have tried this with if Fulham, of whom I finished 2nd in the League with in my First Season, so this tactic is tried and tested and definitely works, from small teams to big teams, this can't go wrong! The formation I'm using for Home Games is 5-2-1-2 and the tactic I'm using for away games is 5-1-2-2. The idea of my tactics are to create possession based football with a very fluid intelegience going forward, with attacking movement and major use of the Wing Backs coming into play with them cutting inside and whipping crosses in, these need to have pace so they can get up and down the pitch with relative ease. This tactic has a very very good corner exploit within it, with Kurt Zouma getting 10 goals a season for two seasons in a row now, with him only playing in the Premier League games, with my second choice centreback behind him, Rafael Toloi, who played in the Cup Games, getting 7 goals in 12 games last season.

The Shouts!

The tactic needs to use the shout 'Pass to Feet', as this will keep possession and make the play more fluid. Against teams with very speedy attackers/wingers, you need to press the 'Drop Deeper' option so they don't get in behind your defense, where as if they have slow players, you should press the 'Push Higher Up' option, this will help a lot with the way the team plays. If the opposing side is weak, you should most likely use the 'Push Higher Up' option to, but do this at your own will, it's highly recommended though.

Best Attributes and Where to Play Who?

Best attributues for each position you might ask? Well I'd say for goalkeeper you need a standard or a good solid keeper, I use Jack Butland there and he has conceded less goals than games played for my Southampton, so that say's it all really. As for the centrebacks, the RCB needs to have good heading so he can score the goals from the corners. In all, they should have decent pace and good tacking really, with a height of about 6''0 ish or obviously bigger, to be able to head the ball away from crosses etc. The full backs are very very important to this team, I use Luke Shaw and Nathaniel Clyne for my Southampton and they do an awesome job, getting around an average of around 7.6 per game with Luke Shaw being one of my key performers, defensively and attacking with assists and also some goals too, these need to have pace, decent tackling and if possible, good crossing. I highly recommend a defensive mid minded in the midfield duo, I play him usually on the right hand side with the left hand sided CM being slightly more attacking. The strikers need to have decent finishing, I mean, I play Connor Wickham there and he is absolutely class for me. Try to get make the left striker right footed, and the right striker left footed if possible, this does me a massive favour in the attacking front.

Player Training Advice

In regards to the player training, I advise everyone to train the players in regards to the positions that you play the player in. For example, if you play someone in the wing back position most of the time, make sure they are trained to be in the wing back position, either left or right, depending on where you play them. In regards to the centrebacks, make them be trained in the 'central defense' position, this will help them progress into getting the best attributes for each position when training. The centremids that you use need to have the 'advanced playmaker' training, with the defensive mid that you use having the 'deep lying playmaker' training and the players that play in the attacking mid position most frequenty need to be trained as an 'attacking midfielder'. All the striker that you use need to be trained as 'complete forward' to have the greatest affect in regards to how they will perform in the position. This will make them gain the vital attributes when training for each position that the player will play in, in the team.

Team Talks and Aditional Information

Before the match I go to the Backroom advice and do what they say in regards with the mind-games to the opposing manager. The team talk I use is a rotation between being Passionate and Assertive in equal measure on a game by game basis, rotating between the two. At the start of every game I use the 'Go out and impress me' shout at the start of the season, as this will make the team perform to keep their place in the team, if they perform bad, getting a rating below 6, then do an individual talk and tell them that they 'Need to play at a higher stand to be in the first team', or that they 'Need to pick themselves up in the next few games, if you drop them it should make them want to fight for their place. Use the 'Keep the good run of form' shout if they are have played very well and got good results over a number of games, and if your against a team that you should be beating, you need to say 'I expect you to win'. In regards to the way you say it, talk in a Passionate way one game then Assertively the next, then Passionate, Assertive and so on. I also talk to the players in a similar rhythm, with the 'You have faith' shout on all areas, in defense, midfield and attack. When I use a Passionate Team Talk, I then use Passionately on the Goalkeeper, Assertively on the Defense, Passionately on the Midfield and Assertively on the Strikers, where as when I use an Asserive Team Talk, I use Assertively on the Goalkeeper, Passionately on the Defense, Assertively on the Midfield and Passionately on the Strikers and so on. Most games they get the light green bar coming accross their name in good fashion, with them either being motivated or happy, this helps with their performances alot. If they are not playing well, or have lossed a game that they should have won, always use the 'Aggresive' action, as this will make them not do it again. Always do the opposite of what you did at Half Time to the Pre-Match talk, but the Talk at the end of the Game, needs to always be the same as their Pre-Match talk, this you must try your best to remember, as complecated as it may be. Always praise your players after the Game using an individual talk as this will boost their morale one grade higher, which will most likely make them play better in due course.

My League Table at the end of the 2015/2016 Season:

View attachment 317234

The screenshots below show what the tactics look like for my team:

Home Tactic

View attachment 314533

Away Tactic

View attachment 314534

The screenshots below show my results with me using the rotation between these two formations, from the whole of my 2015/2016 season:

View attachment 317226View attachment 317225View attachment 317224View attachment 317223

As you can see, I've lossed against Reading twice in the season, once in the Community Shield and once in the league, this is one of the Online Gamers I play with and he is a very good manager. At the start I lossed to West Ham and Atletico as I was trying to test a wing version of this tactic, and it was unsuccessful. QPR beat me but I should have beat them really with me dominating in the possession and shots statistics but them being more clinical.

Player statistics for the 2015/2016 Season:

View attachment 317231View attachment 317230View attachment 317229View attachment 317228View attachment 317227

As you can see, managed to get many clean sheets using these formations and many goals too. Kurt Zouma got Young Player of the Year and also Will Hughes got English Player of the Year in the process.

I can assure you that these tactics will not fail if you follow my simple instructions. Try them out and you will never look back!

The download links to each of the tactics are below:

Home Tactic
View attachment 314482

Away Tactic
View attachment 314481

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask, I appreciate any feedback that I recieve and will try and help you in anyway I can.

Regards,
Jono6895.

Last edited:
Please post the screens jf your team and what the most valuable attributes for all positions?thanks...

would this work for a team like fc utd?

From what I have gathered so far and from my career with Swindon, I think these tactics will most definitely work with any team, as long as you can get the wing backs in at lower league football, or retrain your fullbacks to become wing backs, to make this reach it's true potential.

Please post the screens jf your team and what the most valuable attributes for all positions?thanks...

Sorry mate, haven't had much time since uploading this to post up screenshots as I'm in college, but I will get them up in the next 2 hours for sure. Best attributues for each position? I'd say for goalkeeper you need a standard or a good solid keeper, I use Jack Butland there and he has conceded less goals than games played for my Southampton, so that say's it all really. As for the centrebacks, the RCB needs to have good heading so he can score the goals from the corners. In all, they should have decent pace and good tacking really, with a height of about 6''0 ish or obviously bigger, to be able to head the ball away from crosses etc. The full backs are very very important to this team, I use Luke Shaw and Nathaniel Clyne for my Southampton and they do an awesome job, getting around an average of around 7.6 per game with Luke Shaw being one of my key performers, defensively and attacking with assists and also some goals too, these need to have pace, decent tackling and if possible, good crossing. I highly recommend a defensive mid minded in the midfield duo, I play him usually on the right hand side with the left hand sided CM being slightly more attacking. The strikers need to have decent finishing, I mean, I play Connor Wickham there and he is absolutely class for me. Try to get make the left striker right footed, and the right striker left footed if possible, this does me a massive favour in the attacking front. Hope this helped mate, will post this info on the home page description, thanks for the question mate!

well im trying it with my long tearm gunernsey save at the mo only played 4 so far but w3 d1 f13 a6 so far so good

well im trying it with my long tearm gunernsey save at the mo only played 4 so far but w3 d1 f13 a6 so far so good

Keep us updated mate, don't forget to do your match preperation generally focused on 'tactics' to get it completely familiar as soon as possible! :)

Last edited:
Keep us updated mate, don't forget to do your match preperation generally focused on 'tactics' to get it completely familiar as soon as possible! :)

ok match is tac what about the other 2 in gen training?

Please take a photo concerning your training settings. (pre-season and after it!)

THX!!!!

Can you post the tactics SS?

Will try this in my Newport Isle of Wight

ok match is tac what about the other 2 in gen training?

The general training is set as default, don't need to do that unless you really feel the need to at any stage.

Please take a photo concerning your training settings. (pre-season and after it!)

THX!!!!

What do you mean by this mate? My training is set to more match training, on the next notch left from it being in the middle buddy, this way it keeps the team focussing on the way the formation is set out to play.

Can you post the tactics SS?

Will try this in my Newport Isle of Wight

Will just do it now mate, no worries! Sorry about the wait for that btw guys!

Looks good mate, But I always thought Plug & Play meant no shouts or opposition instructions are used :/.

But yeah, Good read.

Looks good mate, But I always thought Plug & Play meant no shouts or opposition instructions are used :/.

But yeah, Good read.

You don't need any opposition instructions mate, it's just so that the tactic get's fluid faster, but once it is complete and full fluidity, you can take it off! and you don't necessarily need the shouts mate is why it's Plug and Play, I'm just saying that it works better with them! :)

Last edited:
You don't need any opposition instructions mate, it's just so that the tactic get's fluid faster, but once it is complete and full fluidity, you can take it off! and you don't necessarily need the shouts mate is why it's Plug and Play, I'm just saying that it works better with them! :)

Yeah I know what you're saying don't worry pal, Wasn't dissing, As I said was a nice read and will probably give it a shot sometime.

Thanks...

Yeah I know what you're saying don't worry pal, Wasn't dissing, As I said was a nice read and will probably give it a shot sometime.

Thanks...

No worries man, thanks for the support! I can assure you that it will work anyway, it's a very solid tactic all around and suprisingly very very attacking for what looks like a defensive formation! :)

Just played my first game with FC Nordsjaelland which was a 0-6 victory, it was against one of the weaker teams but still really dominant play. Hope it keeps going like this.

Just played my first game with FC Nordsjaelland which was a 0-6 victory, it was against one of the weaker teams but still really dominant play. Hope it keeps going like this.

Fantastic news mate, I am very confident it will carry on that way for you for sure!

Do you use the shouts at the start of the match?

Yeah, it's included in the shouts section at the start of the thrad mate! :)

Question:

When changing from one tactic to the other the AMC turns into DMC?