Joseph Guardiola Barca Tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just used it in a tough Champions League semi final 1st leg away to Lyon:

Cause he only put one word and as redrup said other day "its spamming"

Cause he only put one word and as redrup said other day "its spamming"
I forgott about that,im supposed to be clamping down on it.As he was saying it about my result and i agree with him ill let it slide. Sorry Redrup

im trying the 442 now with my pompey team. im in 2014 and ive just started (3 league games in) my first full season with them after many purchases in summer with them. stand by..

thanks jp;)

i've been wanting to try these tactics but i'm waiting till i change teams which could be a while. having fun with albion rovers.

im trying the 442 now with my pompey team. im in 2014 and ive just started (3 league games in) my first full season with them after many purchases in summer with them. stand by..
Be aware its very attacking,you will need a gifted squad i reckon.

When i get back on FM later I will try the 4-4-2 one out with Liverpool or i might do a full season for you with a different team

What teams do you think it will work best with.....

When i get back on FM later I will try the 4-4-2 one out with Liverpool or i might do a full season for you with a different team

What teams do you think it will work best with.....
Decent ones,what about Inter or Man City?

first game was at home against newcastle. neither team created more than 10 chances. 0-0 until i got a man sent off and then they got a winner. i have been using the 433 from this thread and i have bought loadsa players so im gona give it abit of time.

any advice on team talks?

I hate man city on FM its sooooo easy lol.

ill start a inter milan season later and do a season with your tactic for you :)

Do you mind if i update on here??

Be aware its very attacking,you will need a gifted squad i reckon.

It is pretty gifted id say but players need to settle and gel. plus 2 of my new players "cant settle in area" lol

2nd game away to watford. and i lost 2-1 but i was by far the better team. i created 15 to there 5, had 53% poss and lost!! i hate that

JP

Dose it matter what side i play Eto i mean Left striker or right

Status
Not open for further replies.