Joseph Guardiola Barca Tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll see how is fairs agaisnt my title rivals Gillingham i am playing at home though, I'm sure i'll be able to contain Simeon Jackson, had a pretty average pre-season, 1 defeat to Fulham

OK i tried it out for 1 match away to Villa.Same team,and team talk just different tactics.With yours i got beat 2-1 (only second league defeat of the season) with mine i drew 1-1,my team are probably too used to my tactics now.Yours seem very solid though.

Jp just won the Champions Leauge and La Liga with Barce, worked excellant, Only lost 3 and drew 5. Cheers.

Having a bit of a problem with this formation, using Juventus and find my team easily being beaten for possession every game, not sure whats wrong, results haven't been too bad thus far but last 2 games have been 0-0, Empoli had 53% while I was at home

Having a bit of a problem with this formation, using Juventus and find my team easily being beaten for possession every game, not sure whats wrong, results haven't been too bad thus far but last 2 games have been 0-0, Empoli had 53% while I was at home
Its not really a possesion tactic,i normally get around 74 % on average,this is due to the fact its wide.Give your team time.

Freddie Sears 4 League in 2 League Games
Carlos Ruiz 3 League Goals in 2 League games off the bench

This seems like a brillant tattic im going to try this noww

Just wondering how many games does it usually take for players to get used to a tactic?

Just wondering how many games does it usually take for players to get used to a tactic?
That depends on what tactics your players are used to playing,how many new players you have bought,how good your coaches are.If youre not happy use something else mate,i cant guarantee instant success.

not saying im not happy lol I kind of like it, was just curious about the posession, i've not lost a game yet so it's been great in those regards, could probably do with better coaches as I just went straight into the season.

do you recommend using any man marking and team instructions with this tactic?

not saying im not happy lol I kind of like it, was just curious about the posession, i've not lost a game yet so it's been great in those regards, could probably do with better coaches as I just went straight into the season.

do you recommend using any man marking and team instructions with this tactic?
NO! just use it as it is,i dont do OI ever. Like i said with possession its a very wide tactic so passing isnt gonna get into the 80s often.

Had some pretty good results, sitting third in league but that's only down to the fact i'd used a different tactic for the first few games

2e3tncl.jpg

Had a great result their against Inter away from home winning 3-2, had several key players injured, players filling in positions they're not used to and Buffon giving them their second goal by giving possession on the 18 yard box but still won, even hitting the post a few times, tactic is quality.

nice tactic used it with Bayer Leverkusen finished 2nd in the league and got to the german cup semi only to be put out by Bayern.

OK ive finally finished my first season with Liverpool,very pleased with it overall.Won the League and FA cup,dominated nearly all my matches home and away.Think ill continue playing and try and win the Champions League and hopefully get a National Job,ill post how i get on.

Status
Not open for further replies.