JP Woody High Scoring.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 466
  • Views Views 129K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me screenshots of what you mean please.

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

I need a screenshot of the teams instruction, or you could write the team instructions, because there is a bug in the game , if you change tactics, the team instructions will be the same in all tactics you switch.

I need a screenshot of the teams instruction, or you could write the team instructions, because there is a bug in the game , if you change tactics, the team instructions will be the same in all tactics you switch.
What bug? there is no bug. The tactic so far has had over 3000 downloads and your the only person talking about a bug. If there was a bug more people would be complaining.

You show me a screenshot and show me what you mean.

It's one of the most "plug and play" tactics there has ever been! Just make sure you follow the instructions given and give the team time to get used to the system.

Still cannot get over my tour of Argentina with Roda JC. |)

Independiente 0 - 2 Roda JC
Lanus 0 - 9 Roda JC
Newell's 0 - 4 Roda JC

What bug? there is no bug. The tactic so far has had over 3000 downloads and your the only person talking about a bug. If there was a bug more people would be complaining.

semttuloka.jpg

All tactis have this team instructions , is a know bug in the SI forum. When you change tactics you will get the team instructions from the previous tactic.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

semttuloka.jpg

All tactis have this team instructions , is a know bug in the SI forum. When you change tactics you will get the team instructions from the previous tactic.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Im confused here because that is what the team instructions are supoosed to be. oO)

Last edited:
Great Tactic by JP Woody!!!! JP Woody is a great Tactician!!! Thanks mate :wub:

Your team needs time to adapt to the tactic, did you start it in the middle of a season or beforehand? If in the middle, this is understandable. Bad luck anyway though, those are some harsh results. Got any screenies?

The day before the first game of the season, A poor time I know but I was so busy trying to sign players that I forget to look for a different tactic, Lost my first match 2-0 to Biringham at home, drew 0-0 with Liverpool, Lost 4-2 to Chelsea, Lost 2-0 to Man United, lost 2-1 to Aston Villa in cup, Lost 3-1 to Spurs and lost 4-1 to Sunderland, Some very tough matchs in their though to be honest so going to stick with the tactic for a while and see if it works against the lesser sides of the league, And will post screenshots later mate at work at the moment.

2q37rr8.png

206yo1i.png

I was expected to be 17th and had no money or whatsoever. What more can I say

once again another amazing tactic from JP. Playing as newcastle, sitting top after 15 games and scoring for fun. Only big team to beat me is arsenal and that was only 1-0. Beat chelsea 2-1, liverpool 6-1, man city 5-1 and man utd 5-0. simply fantastic stuff =)

once again another amazing tactic from JP. Playing as newcastle, sitting top after 15 games and scoring for fun. Only big team to beat me is arsenal and that was only 1-0. Beat chelsea 2-1, liverpool 6-1, man city 5-1 and man utd 5-0. simply fantastic stuff =)
Thats a pretty amazing set of results with Newcastle.

hey wood when you win by 1 or 2 goals you made some changes?

Excellent tactic this, started a new game with Ipswich and now sitting level top with forest in the middle of november. Only one defeat and that was due to a late penalty. A few scrappy draws but with little money to spend and a pretty modest set of players I'm happy with the results. One thing it definitely does guarantee you is goals.

I used this tactic for my first five games with West Ham and I was in a respectable 6th place but i tried ParkthePlane V2 and ended up finishing 7th I might go back to using this tactic.

Great Tactic, Usiing it With Leicester city in the championship, and won 14 straight games with it!

cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back