JP Woody High Scoring.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 466
  • Views Views 129K
Status
Not open for further replies.
using with Leeds to great effect in championship, got promoted to prem now im getting stuffed every week, lost 5-1 to spurs away, 3-0 at home to bolton and 3-0 away to WBA, 4-1 at Man Utd......BUT DID BEAT CHELSEA at STAMFORD BRIDGE 4-2!!

whats going on any advice????, ive only changed the side with 4 new signings, but the starting 11 as only 2 new players in it, surely it cant have unbalanced it that much?? help :-0

good attack, but you can concede a lot, im conceding on average 2 a game, shaky defence.

jd,the winger from right always cut inside and shoot right???so if i play messi in amr position,would he score loads????

using with Leeds to great effect in championship, got promoted to prem now im getting stuffed every week, lost 5-1 to spurs away, 3-0 at home to bolton and 3-0 away to WBA, 4-1 at Man Utd......BUT DID BEAT CHELSEA at STAMFORD BRIDGE 4-2!!

whats going on any advice????, ive only changed the side with 4 new signings, but the starting 11 as only 2 new players in it, surely it cant have unbalanced it that much?? help :-0
Tactic isnt a miracle tactic. I think its a simple case of your team not being strong enough for the Prem, maybe it promoted you too quickly. I had similar problems with boro but stuck with it and eventually finished 8th in my first season back. Try and buy some experienced players particularly GK and back 4, the attack can look after itself.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

good attack, but you can concede a lot, im conceding on average 2 a game, shaky defence.
Did you read the OP? I did say in it that you would concede goals and if that bothers you dont use the tactic.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

jd,the winger from right always cut inside and shoot right???so if i play messi in amr position,would he score loads????
Messi could play in goal and score. Honestly though i dont know. You would have to try it.

Last edited:
I seem to get people saying this tactic isnt working because they have started badly or lost a couple of games in a row. I even got 1 super noob who tried it for 60 mins of 1 match then changed it because it was still 0-0.

This screenshot though of my new AFC Wimbledon save shows you that starting badly or a few bad results doesn't mean it wont work if your patient. I changed absolutely nothing here but you can clearly see the more gelled the team became the better the results became:

Think that's perfect JP mate, I have found this - gets better over time.... not just your tactic, any tactic.

Oh thank God! Been waiting for a JP tactic since release. Loving your work, as usual. Thanks.

Works well for me with Leicester atm. Im just a bit troubled by the defending. I do realize its an offensive tactic and whatnot, but CBs seem to be all over the place for sum reason which is a bit uncalled for imo. Ima try n see if i can somehow apply the defensive stability of one of my old tactics.

what i meant JP is the winger cut in and score or they feed the ball to the strikers?

what i meant JP is the winger cut in and score or they feed the ball to the strikers?

Im using this tactic as a test since yesterday, and my wingers do both. They give assists and they score :D

great tactic tbh, might post screenshots later

not working for me right now on my birmingham save, pre season was good, but as soon as the league started (i know i've only played 3 games) lost 1-0 to newcastle, drew 1-1 with blackburn (dubious penalty) and got thumped 5-0 by bolton.

think i gotta look at a few players. gonna persist with it and will update sporadically

not working for me right now on my birmingham save, pre season was good, but as soon as the league started (i know i've only played 3 games) lost 1-0 to newcastle, drew 1-1 with blackburn (dubious penalty) and got thumped 5-0 by bolton.

think i gotta look at a few players. gonna persist with it and will update sporadically
Take a look at post 206 and the screenshot.

must have missed that as i was skimming, i am going to persist with it, cause i have used your tactics before and was very impressed with them.
I think having a settled team is more important in this FM than any other. Buying anselling plaers also damages your team hamony.

with this tactics i wins 4 liga bbva 1 champions leagues 2 copa del rey with barcelona 1 fifa world cup with france i love this tactics recommende this YEAHHHHHHHH

Can you post a picture with your tactic instructions please? Or just type 'em?

Hi all!

I'm new on this forum and I don't speak english very well so please be patient for me:)

I've downloaded your tactic JP and as you said just Plug&Play:) In preseason matches I've won all matches even with much better teams. But when regular season had started I lost everything in 8 matches I'm even without a draw.

What can I do wrong?

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back