JP Woody High Scoring.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 466
  • Views Views 129K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another in a long line of tactics that start out great but as soon as the AI gets used to it is rubbish

Great tactic for corners though

I've had a few good results in my Celtic save - 5-0 away to Rangers and 4-0 away to Monaco

Another in a long line of tactics that start out great but as soon as the AI gets used to it is rubbish

That's why you need to tweak it every now and again

Another in a long line of comments from noobs who talk out of their ****.

Great for a laugh though.

When do the AI get used to it? because im in my 4th season and still having success.

Im in my second season with Leverkusen using this, and its still working really well.

Every team in the world, no matter how good they are, or there tactics are, will struggle at some point!

Steve

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

JP

I've left my teamtalks to my assistant, but alot of the time if i'm winning by a few goals at half time, he will just give the team talk 'Pleased', would this be something you would change, or do you just leave as is?

Steve

Im in my second season with Leverkusen using this, and its still working really well.

Every team in the world, no matter how good they are, or there tactics are, will struggle at some point!

Steve

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

JP

I've left my teamtalks to my assistant, but alot of the time if i'm winning by a few goals at half time, he will just give the team talk 'Pleased', would this be something you would change, or do you just leave as is?

Steve
If im winning by 1 - 2 goals i encourage, if im winning by more i say dont let your performance drop. If the assistant is working though no need to change it.

Cheers JP.

My new regen striker really loves this tactic:

Steve

Oh, still using the old Corner Bug, where you can hit a tall guy on far post and he will score 20-25 goals per season. Do you often see this in reality? No, and I hope they Patch this error away.

The question is: how well does the tactic do when you remove all these stupid corner goals. To my experience: Not that great!

Keep these tactics to people who appreciate it I say (premium members), some people just do not deserve it.....

Obviously these comments are only from a few people who have no clue but still...

no need for that kinda tone. was just making sure the team instructions copied over properly, i know there is a bug when changing tactics.

no need for that kinda tone. was just making sure the team instructions copied over properly, i know there is a bug when changing tactics.

I haven't got a tone. But he's made the tactic, he isn't telling you how to play the game, if you want to use them you can, if you don't then don't.

What's this bug when changing tactics?

The only bug i know is with the set peices. They reset themselves to default.

how come your playing kink on the right (even though hes left footed) and emnes on the left (even though hes right footed), yet your playing wingers JP?

how come your playing kink on the right (even though hes left footed) and emnes on the left (even though hes right footed), yet your playing wingers JP?
Firstly Kink is a natural right winger, its his best position, check yourself if you dont believe me.

Secondly when i took that screenshot both my first choice wingers Kakuta nand McDermott were knackered so weren't picked.

I dont really see what the big deal is tbh.

woww i was asking i wasnt being cocky or sarcastic, just curious cause ive just started a boro save and i havnt had the best results yet

ive just come out of a good pre season, boyd and mcdonald bagging a lot, but now ive came into my opening games im winning basically through wheater, and now boyd and mcdonald cant score for toffee, however i am getting the CCC's, shall i just wait it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back