Status
Not open for further replies.
ive just come out of a good pre season, boyd and mcdonald bagging a lot, but now ive came into my opening games im winning basically through wheater, and now boyd and mcdonald cant score for toffee, however i am getting the CCC's, shall i just wait it out?
Its saying your 2nd? Nothing wrong with the team.

Id stick it out. What team talks you using? I used for the fans for virtually every game.

Its saying your 2nd? Nothing wrong with the team.

Id stick it out. What team talks you using? I used for the fans for virtually every game.

I know but like i said wheats has carried me through, but yeah i'll just stick it out cause I am getting CCC's. And yeah I usually just use for the fans, cheers anyway, I'll give feedback at a later time, thanks.

zomg, dis tactic is soooo bad, why iz i only beating tottenham 4-1 with watford. plz helps.

Seriously though this tactic is great, currently top with watford :) Like the tactic I tested for you before as I was only scoring 1 or 2 but know my team seems to be gelling and banging in the goals :)

EDIT - I'm sure everyone is wondering how I got sanogo. He was on the loan list so I instantly snapped him up!

On my Leicester i won 4-2,7-2 and 3-1 :D

Will test it on my Tottenham save now. Good tactic maaaan !

The tactic worked very well when I tested it out with Man Utd . Scored lots of goals , conceded a few but not a lot . Had a poor first half of the season when I used OI and ended up fifth 15 points off the top . In the second half of the season when I stopped using OI I started dominating teams , only lost once in the league after that . Won the fa cup and got to the final of the Champions League , finished third in the league .

someone can upload Screenshot with team instructions, to see if team instructions are right in my save.

someone can upload Screenshot with team instructions, to see if team instructions are right in my save.

If you've downloaded the tactic, and not changed anything then they will be the same.

when i change tactic the team instructions remain the same for all tactics :\ please could anyone tell me the tem instructions?

Should I use it with Pompy?
In 3rd season now and in Premiership,
Here is my team :
View attachment 122095

It's your decision, if you want to use it with them then do it. JP doesn't want everyone asking if they should use it with this team, or that team. Just use it and find out for yourself if it works or not.

It's your decision, if you want to use it with them then do it. JP doesn't want everyone asking if they should use it with this team, or that team. Just use it and find out for yourself if it works or not.

Wasn't aimed directly at JP mate just to other people who have used the tactic and if they think with them players that it would work.

Wasn't aimed directly at JP mate just to other people who have used the tactic and if they think with them players that it would work.

Nobody knows, some people have found this tactic to be amazing! Some have found it to be rubbish. You or anyone else won't know until you have tried.

when i change tactic the team instructions remain the same for all tactics :\ please could anyone tell me the tem instructions?

I tried download again, started a new save and didnt work, the team instructions are bugged, if anybody have the right settings please tell me?

Thought I would give this a go on a new game, I have always given your tactics a go.

Started as Roda JC, no new players in as yet and as they already have played several friendlies, did a tour of Argentina against Independiente, Lanus and Newell's, three teams that should be better than me.

I would have waited for posting until well into the season normally but after a 2-0 win over Independiente which was good in itself, just won 9-0 against Lanus.

What have you done! (H)

Well...I tried your interesting tactic with my US Foggia..since now, I think that La Macia 4-3-3 was the best tactic of the forum but this tactic is the first that allow to dominate the opponents.

Make this due preamble, I think that lower team in lower categories are the true hard proof of this game...these are my results (the previsions give me a 4th final position at the begin of game):
Played 10 - Won 5 Drawn 5 Lost 0

Foggia-L'Aquila 4-1
Foggia- Giulianova 0-0
Foggia-Viareggio 2-2
Celano Foggia 0-3
Foggia-Barletta 1-0
Fano-Foggia 1-1
Cosenza-Foggia 2-2
Nocerina-Foggia 2-3
Foggia-Atletico Roma 2-0
Benevento-Foggia 3-3

Except Benevento, Atletico Roma and Cosenza, the other teams were weaker than mine and I think this can't be considerate a good begin. Moreover, 7 of 21 goal were scored by my right CB as you indicated...my strikers missed lots of goals in one-to-one situations against the GK and often I take goal after 10-20 shots on goal...
To reduce the weakness of defence I'have been trying to test with the OFFSIDE ON and OI about the ST (pressing and weaker foot) and MC (pressing) of opponent team..in the game against Atletico Roma it seems to give good result...I update as soon as possible.;)

Big teams really need to start taking my side seriously! Screenshots of my games against chelsea and middlebrough. Also one screenshot of my 2nd top goalscorer... MARTIN TAYLOR!!! :wub:

The tactic worked very well when I tested it out with Man Utd . Scored lots of goals , conceded a few but not a lot . Had a poor first half of the season when I used OI and ended up fifth 15 points off the top . In the second half of the season when I stopped using OI I started dominating teams , only lost once in the league after that . Won the fa cup and got to the final of the Champions League , finished third in the league .
Thats why i said in my opening post do not use OI, i know what im talking about ;)

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

I tried download again, started a new save and didnt work, the team instructions are bugged, if anybody have the right settings please tell me?
Show me screenshots of what you mean please.

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Should I use it with Pompy?
In 3rd season now and in Premiership,
Here is my team :
View attachment 122095
Hang on while i consult my crystal ball. :p

Don't need a crystal ball I know the answer now, 7 games, 6 defeats 1 draw and only 5 goals scored, this tactic is not for this pompy team but usually have great success with your tactics but shouldn't take long for me to be sacked now with this pompy team so I'll use the tactic with the next poor team that has me as their manager!

Don't need a crystal ball I know the answer now, 7 games, 6 defeats 1 draw and only 5 goals scored, this tactic is not for this pompy team but usually have great success with your tactics but shouldn't take long for me to be sacked now with this pompy team so I'll use the tactic with the next poor team that has me as their manager!

Your team needs time to adapt to the tactic, did you start it in the middle of a season or beforehand? If in the middle, this is understandable. Bad luck anyway though, those are some harsh results. Got any screenies?

Status
Not open for further replies.