JP Woody High Scoring.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 466
  • Views Views 129K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome tactic, still working, Leeds Utd third season, 2nd season in Premier, currently Top, 3 points clear after 23 games, only lost 3, but just beat 2nd place Man City 5-0!!

Signed Neymar, put him as poacher, banged in 21 goals in 19 games in his first season, including 4 against City...

Signed Santa Cruz from City for 1.2 million, what a bargain, only scored 8 but put in 12 assists as deep playing forward on attack, good partnership with Neymar

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------

Can anyone advise how to post screen shots, cheers in advance??

I am wondering,should starting strategy be standard,or should I change that? Cheers in advance

In my 3rd season now with AFC Wimbledon. Finally got promoted last season and this season has been the best yet. Well clear at the top of league 2 and looking like back to back promotions. Mad a small tweak for the last 8 games on an attempt to tighten the defence up. You can see the results below, conceded just 1 in 8. Changed both CMs to CMs on defend, no ball winner.

JP

Would you recommend we add this tweak? Or should we leave the tactic as is?

Steve

i added the tweak tonight and the system has failed big time, lost 3-0 at Bolton and lost 3-1 at home to a struggling Sunderland and lost 4-2 at home to liverpool......

My lead at the top has now gone and im floating in 3rd place, can a tweak really make this much difference????

Since I never gave my results of this tactic; It didn't go down so well with my Celtic team, we were getting beaten comprehensively in some cases, so I switched back to my own tactic.

However with Cameroon, the tactic worked spectacularly. We lost a grand total of... three times, we beat Portugal, Uruguay AND Argentina in the World Cup [finishing top of our group, beating Argentina in the Second Round.] until we were beaten by Germany 2-1 in Extra time. We managed to win the African Cup of Nations, we qualified for the World Cup unbeaten so it was a success. [I'd post results, but I resigned as manager of Cameroon after the World Cup, which is what I planned on doing.]

Hi, I am Man Utd and trying out this tactic with them. I have Rooney and Aguro as my strikers, using Aguero as the poacher but am unsure what would be the best role for Rooney, would it be advanced forward attack or support? or even complete forward?

Also could you reccomend a few players who would be best suited to the two centre midfield positions? currently I have Fletcher, Carrick, Hamsik, Scholes and Hargreaves in the squad but am unsure if any of these are good enough?

Hi, I am Man Utd and trying out this tactic with them. I have Rooney and Aguro as my strikers, using Aguero as the poacher but am unsure what would be the best role for Rooney, would it be advanced forward attack or support? or even complete forward?

Also could you reccomend a few players who would be best suited to the two centre midfield positions? currently I have Fletcher, Carrick, Hamsik, Scholes and Hargreaves in the squad but am unsure if any of these are good enough?

Rooney is best at deep playing forward imo, carrick and fletcher should be good enough, but then again man utd havent got the best midfield players in real life, id try and bring someone in in, maybe Javi Garcia or a gourcuff type player

Thanks for that shrimpsercj, I will give that a go, much appreciated :)

JP could you let me know your views on my OP being as it is your tactic i am trying to perfect?

thanks again

JP keep us updated on your tactic, if your tweak(s) improve it, and testing goes well :)

Steve

Amazing Tactic. Kinda like Tottenham playing style, unrestricted attacking & free flowing football~
Im playing with my friend, his using Liverpool w/ Ghost Tactics &
I was using Man City w/ Ed Park-the-plane. Starting 5 matches was good after that I start to flop, so I changed to Al 4-2-3-1 and flop again. (Not saying that their tactics not good, just maybe I don't know how to use it.)
My friend finished the season 1st position & I 6th. Got so ****** off that I sell off all my 1st team players and brought a new bunch of wonderkids. After using your tactics, Im at the top with 6 points lead and 1 game in hand.
Just like to thank you for sharing the tactics, and screw whoever can't read your English & ask a **** lot of stupid questions.

Last edited:
Thanks for that shrimpsercj, I will give that a go, much appreciated :)

JP could you let me know your views on my OP being as it is your tactic i am trying to perfect?

thanks again
Just leave the tactic as it is, dont be changing player roles or it may not work. If your playing Aguero as a poacher then Rooney will have to be Advanced Forward, and he will be fine there.

Just leave the tactic as it is, dont be changing player roles or it may not work. If your playing Aguero as a poacher then Rooney will have to be Advanced Forward, and he will be fine there.

ok JP i will let you know how i get on

JP

I really think you are onto something with have both CM's set to centre mid/defend, I have played a few games with this tweak, and it seems to be alot tighter. How has your testing been going with it?

Steve

Hello,
I'm playing FC Nantes (Ligue 2), first season .... Well, after nineteen games my team is on third position (media predictions - 9) so it isn't so bad, especially with those strikers i've got. 36 goals scored and 10 of them scored by Robert Song, defender
Strange, i've got strikers with attributes (you've posted them on the download page) on 12-14 level .... or should be more than 12-14? It's second league so it will be hard to find better players... well generally my whole team have preferenced attributes on 11-14 level so it should be ok, or maybe i'm wrong and those attributes have to be at higher level?

JP do you use any instructions in the game ... or just leave it as it is before the match?

cheers from Poland ;)

Hello,
I'm playing FC Nantes (Ligue 2), first season .... Well, after nineteen games my team is on third position (media predictions - 9) so it isn't so bad, especially with those strikers i've got. 36 goals scored and 10 of them scored by Robert Song, defender
Strange, i've got strikers with attributes (you've posted them on the download page) on 12-14 level .... or should be more than 12-14? It's second league so it will be hard to find better players... well generally my whole team have preferenced attributes on 11-14 level so it should be ok, or maybe i'm wrong and those attributes have to be at higher level?

JP do you use any instructions in the game ... or just leave it as it is before the match?

cheers from Poland ;)
The attribute level is simply the best you can attract with your team.

I leave it as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back