JP Woody High Scoring.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 466
  • Views Views 129K
Status
Not open for further replies.
This tactic perhaps saved my season, i'll show you my 3 results prior to using this and 3 after using this.

BEFORE i used your tactic:
View attachment 125726

View attachment 125729

View attachment 125725

i'd fallen 6 points behind Rangers and they had a game in hand still to play, so i searched the forum and found this tactic!

View attachment 125724 - first game using the tac!

View attachment 125723 - season save?

View attachment 125722

As you can see, a clear pattern of goals since adopting this tactic, lethal at SPL level and served my side well, thanks JP and keep up the good work mate. (K)

i have been trying all the other wonder tactics on here and si games, iv tried them carrying on a save iv been playing with my mate, fair enough i hav a world class liverpool team, but all the other tactics iv tested havnt even touched how good this is, im amazed at how simple it is, people tweak the **** out of their tactics, but this one, omg, in 5 games iv won 6-0 2-0 5-0 3-1 4-0 so thats 20 scored 1 conceeded, just played man u at home(whom my mate is at work but iv deleted him for my carrying on game~), lfc 7 man u 0, and even tho iv got a world class team i still think it is amazing lol hopefully when i get back to work and i play against him i can do this, he is using Betis the sexiest tactic and destroying everything in his path. Thanks.

3rd season as Leeds, and in my 2nd season in the Prem i am Top with 3 games to go with only 2 points separating the top 4, squeeky *** time or what!!!!

The tactic has been brilliant, i have suffered some heavy losses inc 6-3 away to Man City & 4-1 at home to Liverpool............BUT i really think this was down to getting team talks wrong rather than the tactic. Switching to the 2 centre mids on defend when i go 1 or 2 up is working well too, but i always start with the original tactic.

Team Talks seem to be more important than EVER this year, which is great, i constantly have the Team Motivation pop up on to see what my players are feeling, and depending on that is what i say at half time, turned a 0-0 draw home to bolton into a second half romp to win 8-0, ive also turned a 2-0 lead into a 4-2 loss at Arsenal, but its fantastic that what you say has such an effect this year...

GREAT TACTIC JP, youve made me fall in love with FM again, cant wait to get home and try and win the Premiership!!!! (i need to grow up im 37!!! lol)

i have been praising ur tactic over on si games on a 442 thread, got people interested, i know you rule on fm base but not on si games, tho not many people stand a chance, saying that more open this year with so many good tactics, might be worth posting this on si games, i'll back you up.

Jp do you use any match preparations for example, team blend,attack movement, workload??

i have been praising ur tactic over on si games on a 442 thread, got people interested, i know you rule on fm base but not on si games, tho not many people stand a chance, saying that more open this year with so many good tactics, might be worth posting this on si games, i'll back you up.
I have no wish to post anything on the Si forums other than my gripes.

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

Jp do you use any match preparations for example, team blend,attack movement, workload??
Read my OP. You will see i leave it to the assistant.

fair enough mate

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

actually the only reason i was saying, is because dave hough hasnt created a wonder tactic the market on there is very open at the moment, and there are **** loads of really good tactics, on there i would say the best is betis the sexiest tactic, yours has been better than the tactics iv tried on there, anyway i understand where your coming from so no worries, i'll keep enjoying ur tactic, cheers big lad.

I've been having problems with inconstancy in front of net with the tactic as Man Utd. Some days I'll beat Chelsea 4-0 and Arsenal 3-0 and others I need a 90th minute own goal to beat West Ham or draw Everton despite putting 12 shots on goal. I am guessing it is just my team being inconsistent but are there adjustments that can be made to correct this?

well sir you are a legend, i managed to beat my mate on our save at work, so i dont care about anything else lol

I have started using this tactic after my random one didn't work magic with my Spurs save. After half of season I was 3rd 7 points behind man u. Then I started using this and got an amazing 68 games without defeat in all competitions. Won Premier Division, FA cup and Champions League. Im in 4th season now still using it and it's still amazing

Thank you sir for this awesome but not complex tactic!

Hey,

Tactic is great Woody, but are my eyes deceiving me or is it a bug that sometimes if I select other tactics, the team instructions revert back to default?

Tried deleting all tactics, going back to a default 442, re-import but the team instructions remind the same? :s

Anyone know if this is a bug?

Thanks.

Ah yes i know why this is. Its to do with your ground. White Hart Lane is one of those grounds that's not big enough to incorporate 3 pitch sizes. So maximum is probably around standard.

Ok, i will go with maximum, thanks for quick reply

In my 4th season now at AFC Wimbledon. Going well in League 1, on course for my 3rd consecutive promotion. Also a nice win over the enemy, MK Dons.

In my 4th season now at AFC Wimbledon. Going well in League 1, on course for my 3rd consecutive promotion. Also a nice win over the enemy, MK Dons.

Very Impressive jp

Are you using the 2 central mids on def for this one?

Hey JP. my players are taking alot of long shots with your tactic, and 98% of the time they fail hard. I'd like to make them rather pass than to shoot, would Reducing the long shot indicator to '' rarely '' help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back