JP Woody High Scoring.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 466
  • Views Views 129K
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is by far the best tactic i have ever used. Im currently Dundee Utd and Croatia, won the SPL 3 times on the trot, (2 with this tactic), Scottish cup once and co-op cup twice. Currently top clear of the old firm on course for my 4th title.

Croatia breezed through qualification for the world cup playing 10, won 9, drew 1 lost 0. scored 46 conceaded 3 (i think!)

Like i say mate, fantastic tactic!!

A very good, uncomplecated tactic. Playing as BSN side Hednesford and it does provides plenty of chances and possesion. I think the futher down the leagues you go, the more time is needed for it to bed in with the players. Only downside, as already mentioned, is the defence. But well done all the same.

Switched to this tactic mid-way through my first season in Liga Adalente and managed to finish 15th after being predicted 22nd. In the next season my media prediction was 20th but I strolled to a promotion.

F6nVr.png

So thanks JP. Good job with the tactics again, or maybe I was just carried by a regen I found.

:wub:

Switched to this tactic mid-way through my first season in Liga Adalente and managed to finish 15th after being predicted 22nd. In the next season my media prediction was 20th but I strolled to a promotion.

F6nVr.png

So thanks JP. Good job with the tactics again, or maybe I was just carried by a regen I found.

:wub:
It was defenetly the tactics Lee :D

Although that regen is pretty awsome. 44 league goals in 40 matches, WOW! and still only has a value of 1.1 mil.

Last edited:
I've had a quite a mixed number of results with Lecister Jp. Hammered Vitessese 6-0away but only a managed a 1-0 win over Chronomets at home.Lost to Utd 4-0 but beat hull 5-1.Only 5 games in still,so shall keep trying.

If anything,it'll be amazing if you could something about the defense as the CB's back track way too much and pretty much leave an open goal for opposing strikers.Thanks bud!

what do u play all your players as please??? cant download so just wona know

I've been using this tactic with very few modifications or anything since halfway through season 2010/11. Now in 2015/16 and my achievements are as follows:
Leicester - Season 1) Promoted as winners of the champ.
Season 2) 4th place in the prem and leagu cup winners!!!
Liverpool - Season 3) 4th place in the prem (joined them in about march)
Season 4) Winners of prem (100 points and over 100 goals), FA cup and ECC
Season 5) Winners of prem (unbeaten - over 90 points), League cup, ECC,FA cup,world club

Babacar has been scoring 50 goals a season in all competitions and Torres about 40 or so.

In other words, amazing tactic thanks a lot, I've had nothing but excitement and results that can't be argued with *bows*.

Having a rough time with this tactic so far, playing as man united.

15 goals conceded in 9 league games.
4 league wins, 5 draws.

dissapointing 1-1 draw against newcastle at old trafford and 2-2 draw at home against wigan.

a lot of bad perfomances from the back before especially rio ferdinand.

Having a rough time with this tactic so far, playing as man united.

15 goals conceded in 9 league games.
4 league wins, 5 draws.

dissapointing 1-1 draw against newcastle at old trafford and 2-2 draw at home against wigan.

a lot of bad perfomances from the back before especially rio ferdinand.
Give it time. The more gelled your team are the better and more consistant your results will become. Your still unbeaten.

This tactic has been so good that i don't know if i should make love to it or keep using it. :)

really want to use this but no matter how many times i download and import ect over and over the team settings are set as default

can someone please list them so i can put them in cheers

eg team insructions are just set as default. only one that isnt is passing which is shorter

really want to use this but no matter how many times i download and import ect over and over the team settings are set as default

can someone please list them so i can put them in cheers

eg team insructions are just set as default. only one that isnt is passing which is shorter

That's the tactic. Almost everything is on default :)

JP great tactic :) won everything 2 seasons then won all competitions up to jan in 3rd season (Charity sheild and club world championship)... Only thing is that now I think the match engine has countered the tactics and very hard to break teams down this has been getting progressively harder, I know I wont win ever match but is there any tweaks you would recommend?

Great tactic mate, thanks a lot. Only played two games (as Man Utd) beat Wigan 5-0 then Red Star 8-1 in the Champions League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back