JP Woody High Scoring.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 466
  • Views Views 129K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been using this tactic in the lower leagues of Scotland and I love it, Got me promotion 1st season and currently sitting in 5th place 2nd season where my expectations where relegation.

:)

JP

You should try your new tactic with a DMC instead of AMC, would help conceed less. Good to see your striker scoring alot of goals though :)

Steve

JP

You should try your new tactic with a DMC instead of AMC, would help conceed less. Good to see your striker scoring alot of goals though :)

Steve
Ive only conceded 15 goals in 19 games, best defence in the division. oO)

delighted to see a 4-2-3-1, been looking for a good one to fit my arsenal team since i cant find a good tactic with them, look forward to it.

This is a top tactic download, once the players get used to it it really works.
Im currently Man Utd and im on a 12 games winning streak in all competitions.
The corner and set pieces on this tactic pack are fantastic especially when u have a beast like pique playing in the centre back right position. 6 starts 6 goals and an ave rating of 8.20!
Thanks!

i wud do but i cant so i just wona know wot the player roles are??

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

wot are all the players set as plz? cant download but wona try

I am a big fan of wingers. Can someone post settings of each positions so that I can give it a try in fm2010?

JP

Will your new tactic for 11.3 be as simplistic as this one??? Reason I ask is that I really like that I don't have to bother with match prep and OI etc...... i'm a lazy *******, and your 442 tactic suits me perfect ;)

Steve

I am a big fan of wingers. Can someone post settings of each positions so that I can give it a try in fm2010?
FM 2010 tactics can be used on FM 2011 and i think they work the other way round too.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

JP

Will your new tactic for 11.3 be as simplistic as this one??? Reason I ask is that I really like that I don't have to bother with match prep and OI etc...... i'm a lazy *******, and your 442 tactic suits me perfect ;)

Steve
All my tactics are aimed at the lazy *******.

I'll just leave this here...

YjB6E.png

JP,

I can't import this tactics in fm2010 and I don't have 2011, so I am really appreciate if you could post the settings. Thanks

Guess you could up your new tactic for premium or something?, so we/you can have a chance to get it tested ? ;b

JPWoody: do you thick i can change the advanced forward to a target man or deep lying forward? May i have do to do some tweakings then you think?;-)
thx

hey JP, Great tactic, i still unbeaten now woth tottenham, really really great tactic man, thanks!

but i just wanto ask you this, what happen if i use the opposition instructions? is there any effect if i use the OI?

hey JP, Great tactic, i still unbeaten now woth tottenham, really really great tactic man, thanks!

but i just wanto ask you this, what happen if i use the opposition instructions? is there any effect if i use the OI?
Dont know. I never use them.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

JPWoody: do you thick i can change the advanced forward to a target man or deep lying forward? May i have do to do some tweakings then you think?;-)
thx
The way its set is the best combination Ive found for 2 striker's. I wouldn't recommend changing anything.

tactic works perfectly, as long as you trust your defense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back