Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate. Seriously? It's the first game, teams take time to adapt to a tactic. Wait until you've done half at least of a proper season to make a judgement. It's people like you that are making him want to stop posting his amazing tactics.
Calm down man. I didn't say anything about the tactic. Just had bad luck in my first game. Chill man :p

Calm down man. I didn't say anything about the tactic. Just had bad luck in my first game. Chill man :p

Well then, hopefully the tactic will get better for you ;) That was really bad luck though, all 3 of their shots came out as goals :S

Well then, hopefully the tactic will get better for you ;) That was really bad luck though, all 3 of their shots came out as goals :S
I know right, hence "fml".:(

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

Sorry if I offended anyone especially JP, I just wanted to show the bad luck I had and I'm looking forward to this tactic.

This is why it was only available 2 premium members.

may give it a go what team is good with this tactic

my 3 first games

this is my start R. Madrid mot Osasuna (Information_ Översikt).pngMallorca mot R. Madrid (Information_ Översikt).pngSchalke mot R. Madrid (Information_ Översikt).png
Mallorca%20mot%20R.%20Madrid%20%28Information_%20%C3%96versikt%29.png
Mallorca%20mot%20R.%20Madrid%20%28Information_%20%C3%96versikt%29.png

It must be a joke. A huge joke.

basically, you started your TC, putting a 4-2-4. Setting pass to 'shorter'. Everything else to 'normal'

Tactic done, let's post this to see how awesome it is.

Come on, there is no work behind this, absolutely nothing. I like peolple implied in the work they post, and you clearly did nothing here.

Even set pieces are the default one...

Or my version of the game is having fun putting all settings to the default one.

Last edited:

basically, you started your TC, putting a 4-2-4. Setting pass to 'shorter'. Everything else to 'normal'

Come on, there is no work behind this, absolutely nothing. I like peolple implied in the work they post, and you clearly did nothing here.

If it works, it works? Stop being a ****. He clearly said he didn't intend to upload any tactics this year. Why? people like you.

Or my version of the game is having fun putting all settings to the default one.

I've found some of the most successful tactics this year have made very little changes from the TC, surely it's there so people can create good tactics more simply!

Thanks for sharing JP, glad you decided to post another tactic despite the idiots on the last one.

Happy New Year all!

sorry woody,i have to tell u something
u a genius

If it works, it works? Stop being a ****. He clearly said he didn't intend to upload any tactics this year. Why? people like you.
Ok first of all, don't insult me. I was totally correct in my post, so keep your insults for yourself.

His previous tactics (at least one, the one I tried) had some insight in it. Some work, some idea to implement. This one has nothing, absolutely nothing.

And critism wasn't "It doesn't work 1111!!!! nuub tactics !!11".
The fact is simple : No reflexion in this .tac

And if he doesn't post tactic because of guys like me (aka : I give my opinion based on facts) then... What can I say ?

@silver i think the word you used is a bit rude man, here some nice one: "hey JP, i think your tactic is a bit different. i feel had no reflexetion in it. i'm sorry for this feedback, i hope you can create better than this"

i think that's more like it, compare what you used it before...a bit sarcastic word

and btw good tactic you got there, i'm gonna try it again with Manchester United if i have time to try it. cause i'm trying to create my own tactic. Cheers JP(H)

Last edited:
Ok first of all, don't insult me. I was totally correct in my post, so keep your insults for yourself.

His previous tactics (at least one, the one I tried) had some insight in it. Some work, some idea to implement. This one has nothing, absolutely nothing.

And critism wasn't "It doesn't work 1111!!!! nuub tactics !!11".
The fact is simple : No reflexion in this .tac

And if he doesn't post tactic because of guys like me (aka : I give my opinion based on facts) then... What can I say ?

what are going at ? :S
u should thank the legend for letting you download it let alone letting you slate him over absolute bollocks. if u were any good, you would make ur own tactics so stop whining .

im serious

The tactic is working well for me, but i'm not sure if it is the right tactic that JP Woody has posted up here, as in his opening post, he says to play your best heading CB at right CB position, as corners are aimed at far past, where as when you check the corner settings, they are set to 'mixed'??

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.