Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok first of all, don't insult me. I was totally correct in my post, so keep your insults for yourself.

His previous tactics (at least one, the one I tried) had some insight in it. Some work, some idea to implement. This one has nothing, absolutely nothing.

And critism wasn't "It doesn't work 1111!!!! nuub tactics !!11".
The fact is simple : No reflexion in this .tac

And if he doesn't post tactic because of guys like me (aka : I give my opinion based on facts) then... What can I say ?

Hardly an insult, but I'm sorry I've offended you?

I've said it already, if it works, it works. Doesn't matter if he hasn't made any intrinsic changes. JP posted it here to share with other people, to benefit the site, if you don't want to use it or don't approve of it, then say nothing.

what are going at ? :S
u should thank the legend for letting you download it let alone letting you slate him over absolute bollocks. if u were any good, you would make ur own tactics so stop whining .

im serious

Oh God.

Sorry, I didn't read the explanation of the forums

"Tactics & Training Looking for a great winning tactic then this is the place for you? Share your amazing tactics with everyone else."

This is not what I'm looking for, I don't give a sh*t about having a win-them-all tactic. I like to understand what the creator of the tactic tried to implement. What was the ideas, the reasoning behind his settings. Your sentence reveal the way you play the game, which is not mine.

Personnal preference I guess.

I just can't believe you're the one telling me " if u were any good, you would make ur own tactics so stop whining ." when I got the feeling that it's the exact opposite.

Giving opinions on forums, weird idea huh ?

if it works, it works

Exactly what I was saying. Most of you guys don't even try to understand what's behind the tactic. You just put it in your folder, and have fun if it works, delete if it doesn't.

I don't mean to say "You're playing it wrong guys". You play your game the way you like it, but let me play it the way I like, and let me giving my opinions on a forum.

Last edited:
Ok first of all, don't insult me. I was totally correct in my post, so keep your insults for yourself.

His previous tactics (at least one, the one I tried) had some insight in it. Some work, some idea to implement. This one has nothing, absolutely nothing.

And critism wasn't "It doesn't work 1111!!!! nuub tactics !!11".
The fact is simple : No reflexion in this .tac

And if he doesn't post tactic because of guys like me (aka : I give my opinion based on facts) then... What can I say ?

Have you uploaded anything........

I am loving this tactic so far will post some feedback at the end of the season.

Exactly what I was saying. Most of you guys don't even try to understand what's behind the tactic. You just put it in your folder, and have fun if it works, delete if it doesn't.

I don't mean to say "You're playing it wrong guys". You play your game the way you like it, but let me play it the way I like, and let me giving my opinions on a forum.

Ok, fair enough. Still JP does a lot of the FM-Base community and the manner of your post seemed to slate him, which I thought was unfair.

Oh God.

Sorry, I didn't read the explanation of the forums

"Tactics & Training Looking for a great winning tactic then this is the place for you? Share your amazing tactics with everyone else."

This is not what I'm looking for, I don't give a sh*t about having a win-them-all tactic. I like to understand what the creator of the tactic tried to implement. What was the ideas, the reasoning behind his settings. Your sentence reveal the way you play the game, which is not mine.

Personnal preference I guess.

I just can't believe you're the one telling me " if u were any good, you would make ur own tactics so stop whining ." when I got the feeling that it's the exact opposite.

Giving opinions on forums, weird idea huh ?

again, do YOU upload anything ?

im trying his tactic to find out what im missing in mine. and for your information, i make my own tactics but im willing to try others to improve my own understanding of the tactics creator

Last edited:
Ok, fair enough. Still JP does a lot of the FM-Base community and the manner of your post seemed to slate him, which I thought was unfair.

Oh I don't deny his global work, definitely not. As I previously said, one of his tactic was very inspiring (spelling ?), I think it was for FM10 as far as I remember.
But this particular one is far away from that, even if it gives awesome results for you guys, I feel it's... empty.

I'm missing english vocabulary, so I can be harsh sometimes without wanting to.

ok, he's had his comment, lets move on :)

It must be a joke. A huge joke.

basically, you started your TC, putting a 4-2-4. Setting pass to 'shorter'. Everything else to 'normal'

Tactic done, let's post this to see how awesome it is.

Come on, there is no work behind this, absolutely nothing. I like peolple implied in the work they post, and you clearly did nothing here.

Even set pieces are the default one...

Or my version of the game is having fun putting all settings to the default one.
I said in the OP that it was a back to basics tactic. Now i still put the formation together and assigned the roles and duty's to the players, Ive also set up the corners . Anyone who knows me and my tactics know i like to keep things simple, i like to make the game more accessible for beginners and lazy twats like me. I also like to utilize the wizard so people can use shouts etc if they want to.

I like to show beginners its simple to make good successful tactics and i get many nice messages from people thanking me for helping them create there own tactics simply by using mine, that's why i bring tactics out, not to give guys like you a hard on by creating some weird set up that breaks the match engine.

Now if you prefer a more complicated set up there are plenty of tactics out there that will meet your needs, i suggest you go and use them.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

The tactic is working well for me, but i'm not sure if it is the right tactic that JP Woody has posted up here, as in his opening post, he says to play your best heading CB at right CB position, as corners are aimed at far past, where as when you check the corner settings, they are set to 'mixed'??

Steve
Thats a bug with the game mate. Sometimes the set piece set up resets itself to default, its really annoying. If re loading the tactic doesn't work the corners should be set to far post and free kicks to best header.

First game of the new Premier League season for newly promoted Boro:

Using for my Werder Bremen team, will report back with results after season

Finished the season with Liverpool.. Only lost three times, once against Wigan in the cup with a weakened team then twice in the league however we had already won the league so was playing with a weakened squad.. Good tactic, I'm going to use it in a Blackpool game I've just started, will keep you posted.

Well here is my results with the tactic so far, with my Leverkusen team:

As you can see the results have been fantastic! With the only bad result being the 4-1 defeat to CSKA, but I did play mostly youth players for that match, as I had beat them 6-0 away, so was confident enough to give the young boys a game.

Well here is my results with the tactic so far, with my Leverkusen team:

As you can see the results have been fantastic! With the only bad result being the 4-1 defeat to CSKA, but I did play mostly youth players for that match, as I had beat them 6-0 away, so was confident enough to give the young boys a game.
Yeah complacency plays a big part in the game, ive tried to be cocky a few times playing kids and been soundly spanked. My own fault i suppose. Good going though, well done.

Thanks JP Woody for this, been great so far on my Leeds save, played 26, won 19, draw 5, lost 2, scored 3 conceaded 23, letting a goal a game nearly.

Team blending on MP has worked a treat and now all aspects are on fluid

I haven't played much with the tactic myself, but I went on a holiday the entire first season with Spurs signing only Luis Suarez (Ajax, played most of the matches) and Gonzalo Rodriguez (Villareal, didn't play much). At the end of the season "I" had won the Champions League, the Premier League and the FA Cup. Before I went on holiday I assigned Gomes as the GK, Bale as LW, Lennon as RW, Huddlestone as BWM and Suarez as the Left Striker. When I looked at the results and at the prizes I won, I couldn't believe it at first!

WOW, just wow. You are the tactical master JP KIU and please dont stop posting these amazing tactics!

Great Tactic.

I was a fan of the earlier tactics you made, they worked wonders for me and I was irritated by seeing some of the comments people left; I can only imagine how annoying it must have been.

This tactic so far is working wonders with my aberdeen team: 1st Halfway through the season
and Beat Wolfsburg and Sporting at home in the euro cup.

Leigh Griffiths has scored 1 goal per game average.

Great work (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.