Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i just wanna say that this tactic is THE best, i´ve won the treble with Real Madrid and have only lost two matchs and i´ve only conceded 23 goals and i´ve scored 113 in the league. Ronaldo scored 49 goals in 47 matchs. I LOVE this tactic :D:D:D:D

this is a good tactic for me at home, i always do well, but it never seems to work away from home, i dont know why :(

A few bad results to start with (as to be expected) however my Man United team are scoring for fun in the CL and the EPL, another great tactic JP

this is a good tactic for me at home, i always do well, but it never seems to work away from home, i dont know why :(
Strange, ive had someone say its great away and not so good at home oO) Just stick with it, results should improve as your team gel.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

So far with Villa. Tactic is doing a much better job then it did with City.

View attachment 121631
View attachment 121632
View attachment 121633
City are not very cohesive because of all the comings and goings. Excellent with Villa though, well done.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Hey i just wanna say that this tactic is THE best, i´ve won the treble with Real Madrid and have only lost two matchs and i´ve only conceded 23 goals and i´ve scored 113 in the league. Ronaldo scored 49 goals in 47 matchs. I LOVE this tactic :D:D:D:D
Wow, thats some scoring ratio. Where are you playing him?

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

I haven't played much with the tactic myself, but I went on a holiday the entire first season with Spurs signing only Luis Suarez (Ajax, played most of the matches) and Gonzalo Rodriguez (Villareal, didn't play much). At the end of the season "I" had won the Champions League, the Premier League and the FA Cup. Before I went on holiday I assigned Gomes as the GK, Bale as LW, Lennon as RW, Huddlestone as BWM and Suarez as the Left Striker. When I looked at the results and at the prizes I won, I couldn't believe it at first!
Holidays dont usually give a true reflection of a tactic, thats pretty amazing though.

Ronaldo is my left striker in 60/70 % of the matchs and the other 40/30 % he is on the left wing:D and again i LOVE it:D

I am playing with borussia Mönchengladbach. I changed my tactic in the middle of the season and here you can see all my results since then. And I can only say its amazing. Conceding only 3 goals, 2 of them from corner and the 3rd one was a penalty kick.
Ty, JP.

i am managing vauxhall motors now in Blue Square premier, with a strong squad . early on i have struggled with this tactic, are there any particular in game shouts that should be used?

i am managing vauxhall motors now in Blue Square premier, with a strong squad . early on i have struggled with this tactic, are there any particular in game shouts that should be used?
I dont know, ive never used them. Im thinking that if you have a strong squad you have bought and sold alot of players? If so it could take a while for your team to gel and develop a strong understanding.

Last edited:
Hm. Need to give it a shot on my Celtic/Cameroon save since I play something similar [usually 2 Defensive midfielders rather than central midfielders]. Will report back with the results.

So i decided to start again to fully enjoy this tactic, im very pleased with the results im getting with Villa

First PL game was 1-3 win against newcastle

But this here in my second game made me smile (6)

astonvillavliverpoolinf.png

With SWFC i won 3-0 and 5-1 but i am starting a Tottenham one so i will test on that

Finally got round to starting off the test using Napoli, will report back in more depth later, but here's the transfers I made. I saw the defence needed strengthening, and they've got a pretty old squad, so I asked the board nicely for a transfer budget increase, adjusted budgets slightly, and signed the defenders below. Then I realised I would need a good defensive mid so asked the board to buy Sissoko for me, and they obliged :)

In my Hull game I was using the Ghost tactic but by Christmas I was 16th :S
I then switched to this and am now 5th , this is a very good tactic. I only wish I used it from the start

End Of Season With Villa!
View attachment 121718
As this is my own personal save I'll be doing plenty more season's so I'll keep you updated at the end of each season.

I haven't had the same success everyone else is having unfortunately, and have given it a fair go - from a brand new game as Newcastle.

I signed Ustari and that's all... no money to spend!

15 games in and I'm 17th - getting wolloped every week and conceding loads, which I'm not normally bothered about if I'm scoring, but that's the problem - I'm not!

Is the tactic supposed to have no individual instructions on all of the players at all - just looks like a default tactic?

I really want this to work, have been a big fan of your work - especially your 3-1-2-1-3 for FM10 - but sadly not having any success with this at all :-(

Well I think I may have found a contributor to this tactics success; morale. [State the obvious]

You see, I put it in for my Celtic team against Dundee United. Played a relatively strong squad but noticed the morale was down. We lost 2-0.

However, I used the same tactic for my Cameroon team and everone's morale was "Superb". Beat Senegal 4-0.

So I gave Celtic a Friendly to boost morale [bad time since most of my players were out on International Duty] but we came back and beat St. Johnstone and Queen of the South 2-1 and 5-0, respectively.

mikedodgson, I'd suggest fitting in a friendly against a weak team [I chose Dhaka from Bangladesh, but it's up to you.] to get the morale up then continuing with the tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.