no need to say shut up if they dont work they dont work, since when was jp ur bf ?

there his tactics not urs why u telling people to shut up

Well don't complain about them not working, if they don't work for you they don't work for you. There isn't a great deal JP can do about that, all the other people who have tried it have said nothing but good stuff. So must be something you are doing.

If I can get Tenerife a top half finish in the first season then the tactics officially work. I'm one of the worst players of this game and to get such a result with such god awful players then the tactic is exceptionally good :)

If it doesn't work for you it doesn't work but you have to be doing something horribly wrong if any tactic from JP doesn't work for you

Im not really doing wrong i am loading it up and its just my opinion mate no need to have a beef at me.

and Anyway ill happily test your tactics next year if i am still here :D

The wingers edit is just a simple ajustment from the normal tactic. Ill release now but ive not really tested so if they dont work dont blame me. I cant see them working as well as the normal tactic.

Hopefully everyone will stop asking for the wingers version now.

Last edited:
I have not tried your tactic JP but heard some great feedback. I highly doubt the wingers would be as effective as for some reason they do not seem effective at all on the game :S. I tried doing one with England for my story but it was an epic fail and could not beat teams like slovenia and lost to croatia. Looking good JP, I will try it on a fun save soon. :)

excellent tactic JP, my bristol rovers side quite easily outplayed liverpool at home for a 1-0 and chealsea away got a 2-1 win! all good for the first few prem games, its going to be a good season! Thanks man

excellent tactic JP, my bristol rovers side quite easily outplayed liverpool at home for a 1-0 and chealsea away got a 2-1 win! all good for the first few prem games, its going to be a good season! Thanks man
No problem. Glad they are working for you.

Using the wingers tactics and loving them, cheers :)

Yep :) I am scoring loads but also conceding at least 1 a game, rarely keeping a clean sheet. Most games finish like 3-2, 4-2, sometimes even 5-3. I tried dropping one of the CM back to DM so its a 3-2-1 triangle with the defense and midfield, it is sort of working as I have only conceded 4 in the last 3 games, and 1 was a FK, 1 off a corner and 1 a penalty, so only 1 from open play. I will continue to have a little fiddle around with it to try and find a way to keep more clean sheets, unless you can suggest anything which might work?

Yep :) I am scoring loads but also conceding at least 1 a game, rarely keeping a clean sheet. Most games finish like 3-2, 4-2, sometimes even 5-3. I tried dropping one of the CM back to DM so its a 3-2-1 triangle with the defense and midfield, it is sort of working as I have only conceded 4 in the last 3 games, and 1 was a FK, 1 off a corner and 1 a penalty, so only 1 from open play. I will continue to have a little fiddle around with it to try and find a way to keep more clean sheets, unless you can suggest anything which might work?
The defence should work fine as it is. Just give your defenders time to get used to it,or buy better defenders. Look at my guide that i gave,it tells you key attributes for each position.

Yeh I am only in League 2 I suppose, but I just hate conceding. Much prefer winning games and keeping clean sheets than scoring lots of goals. Still a great tactic though!

Yeh I am only in League 2 I suppose, but I just hate conceding. Much prefer winning games and keeping clean sheets than scoring lots of goals. Still a great tactic though!
With the V3.1 i conceded 15 goals in 38 games with fiorentina.

Maybe a more sturdy defense is needed!

quick question

should left striker be right or left footed, and what should right striker be

should left CM be left or right footed, and what about right CM?

thanks

Whatever,ive never really given it much thought. Probably right on right and left on left so the can cross better.