Jamie, screenshots don't work. XD

The link works now. :)

Great result. :)

USE THE SMALLEST PITCH POSSIBLE.

DONT USE OI

What does OI mean????

Thanks for the tactic

Hey there, I really like this tactic so far, and I am in agreement that since the last patch wingers seem to be alot of the time ineffective. Anyway I thought I'd post some results that I have had with my Everton team.

I have only made one signing to begin with as the current finances are not that great 4mil to start. I signed Lacina Traore as the strike force is a little thin.
I believe this is actually a perfect tactic for Everton because to start with they have a really good set of players capable of fufilling the centre mid, defensive mid and attacking mid roles. Great talent and good rotation. Just my opinion of course.

ok results...
Everton 3-0 Everton Reserves
Everton 6-0 Glenavon
Everton 2-1 Preston (tough game)
Everton 3-0 Ross county
Everton 6-0 Bury
Everton 6-0 Mansfield
Everton 2-2 Kilmarnock (late equiliser for Kilmarnock)
Everton 3-0 West Ham (EPL game)
Everton 4-1 Tromso (UEFA cup)

Ok firstly I know it's early to be posting results but honestly this is the best start I have had with a team and I wanted to sing the tactics praises and congratulate JP on another great addition to his tactic archive. Keep up the good work JP!!

Hope this helps you guys out a little, I'll post results later on in the season if you would like :)
Thanks for reading!!

My results using this tactic so far and from my previous posts on this thread I am very pleased. I have bought 2 players, Renan from Sao Paulo and Helder Postiga from Sporting Lisbon but that's it, my team are not Liga BBVA standard so I am delighted with now being in 9th place :)

View attachment 59557

Used them with my Everton team, stupidly used OI as I didn't realise I wasn't meant to. Ten games in and I'm still top of the league, scored 24 and conceded 5! Cheers JP, you're a legend!

Liverpool update.

League results are 10 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss. The loss was away at Chelsea, and the draw at home to Arsenal after Mascherano was sent off mid-way throught the first half. All in all; highest scorers and second best defense. brilliant stuff.

i've also have to play a lot of youth/reserve players in central midfield due to injuries.

N'Gog is currently top scorer! (H)

thanks Mr Woody!

Thanks mate. Looking at 2 in January. Who do you recommend would be ideal?

Thanks. :) Oh, JP, I have Guthrie but I had a filter on.

That kid Mats Rits would be a good signing.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Hey there, I really like this tactic so far, and I am in agreement that since the last patch wingers seem to be alot of the time ineffective. Anyway I thought I'd post some results that I have had with my Everton team.

I have only made one signing to begin with as the current finances are not that great 4mil to start. I signed Lacina Traore as the strike force is a little thin.
I believe this is actually a perfect tactic for Everton because to start with they have a really good set of players capable of fufilling the centre mid, defensive mid and attacking mid roles. Great talent and good rotation. Just my opinion of course.

ok results...
Everton 3-0 Everton Reserves
Everton 6-0 Glenavon
Everton 2-1 Preston (tough game)
Everton 3-0 Ross county
Everton 6-0 Bury
Everton 6-0 Mansfield
Everton 2-2 Kilmarnock (late equiliser for Kilmarnock)
Everton 3-0 West Ham (EPL game)
Everton 4-1 Tromso (UEFA cup)

Ok firstly I know it's early to be posting results but honestly this is the best start I have had with a team and I wanted to sing the tactics praises and congratulate JP on another great addition to his tactic archive. Keep up the good work JP!!

Hope this helps you guys out a little, I'll post results later on in the season if you would like :)
Thanks for reading!!
Thanks for the feedback,keep me informed how you do.Cheers.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

My results using this tactic so far and from my previous posts on this thread I am very pleased. I have bought 2 players, Renan from Sao Paulo and Helder Postiga from Sporting Lisbon but that's it, my team are not Liga BBVA standard so I am delighted with now being in 9th place :)

View attachment 59557
Some great results there.Pleased you like it. Keep me informed with your season.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

JP Im going to test these in league 1 for you mate
Cheers,ill be interested to know how it does in the lower leagues.

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Used them with my Everton team, stupidly used OI as I didn't realise I wasn't meant to. Ten games in and I'm still top of the league, scored 24 and conceded 5! Cheers JP, you're a legend!
Im not saying OI doesnt work but using it can cause your players to be dragged out of position.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Liverpool update.

League results are 10 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss. The loss was away at Chelsea, and the draw at home to Arsenal after Mascherano was sent off mid-way throught the first half. All in all; highest scorers and second best defense. brilliant stuff.

i've also have to play a lot of youth/reserve players in central midfield due to injuries.

N'Gog is currently top scorer! (H)

thanks Mr Woody!
Yeah ive noticed Liverpool dont have the strongest squad,a few buys and you will be champions come the end of the season no problem.

I'll try it out with FC United of Manchester in the Unibond league. Can't get much lower than that :D

Hey JP, as promised here are some results and general updates.
I'm on an unbeaten run across all competitions right now, things are looking very good ideed.

Results...
Everton 2-0 Stoke
Everton 4-0 Tromso
Everton 4-1 Birmingham
Everton 4-2 Bolton
Everton 3-1 Vojvodina
Everton 1-0 Man City
Everton 4-1 Aston Villa
Everton 4-2 Blackburn
Everton 1-0 HSV

My current top scorer is Yakubu. And for anyone who is interested Lacina Traoré has scored 3 goals in 6 games average overall rating 7.90 playing him in the centre and he is doing very well 3 times man of the match.
1st in the EPL with 18 points from 6 games. Scored the most goals in the league with 18 and conceeded 5. closest team to me is Man City with 15 points respectivly. Will post more later but really loving this tactic JP.

It seems it is a very interessting tactic. But my worries are the weaken flanks. Doesn't the AI exploit the gaps on the flanks? Normally i play a 4-1-2-1-2 but the 3-1-2-1-3 has some advantages. On the one hand you have got an stronger offense and on the other hand you need less backup players (One CB against left and right FB).

It seems it is a very interessting tactic. But my worries are the weaken flanks. Doesn't the AI exploit the gaps on the flanks? Normally i play a 4-1-2-1-2 but the 3-1-2-1-3 has some advantages. On the one hand you have got an stronger offense and on the other hand you need less backup players (One CB against left and right FB).

Actually you will see many flanks from the opposition but rarely can hurt you when their strikers have to play against 3 CDs effectivly rendering play over the flanks useless. If they try to cut inside one of the CDs or the DM will pick them up so most of the time you won't concede from wide play. Nearly all goals against me are either scored with a long ranged shot that I wouldn't have been able to stop anyway or when they hit me on the counter while my defence took a nap.

Only 5 games in with FC United but going very well so far JP. Top despite a media prediction of 6th :D

View attachment 59705

Will post up an end of season update. Cheers for the tactic

Just one thing. All of my results have been used with OI, I prefer just to use what the *** man says and go from there. I'll try it without OI but my results at home have been exceptional :) away form was horrendous before hand but at least I am competitive