dig this tactic

As I posted on sigames, won the world cup easily with Holland only conceding one goal and did the quaddruple with my star-studded 2013 West Ham team.

Not bad there but suprised at how many goals you conceded as this is normally solid at the back. Any particular reason for this? Have you changed anything?

Nope, not changed anything. I think it's because my defenders are not exactly the best. I'm going to try buy some new CB's for next season and see if that helps.

Can you recommend any

Nope, not changed anything. I think it's because my defenders are not exactly the best. I'm going to try buy some new CB's for next season and see if that helps.

Can you recommend any
David Wheater :p
Scott Dann
Cristian Zaccardo

Try and play a left footed CB on the left and a right footer on the right,the central one any.

New update because I have had my first loss well in this case 2 losses.
From my last update things were going well until I met Arsenal, first in the league and then in the league cup....on both ocassions I lost pretty heavily, 1-3 and 1-4.
I think mostly down to needing new investment in players and such to get things moving properly.

However, I'm still top of the table with just one EPL loss in 10 games. For Everton I'd say thats pretty **** good no offense to any Toffees fans out there ;)

Finished my first season back in the Premier.Went very well when you look at the squad i had. Got to the semi's of the Carling cup again and was again very unlucky against Chelsea.

Screenshots:

I love this tactic with my Liverpool Team, so far I've played 19 games and only lost 2, those were 1-0 to arsenal and 3-2 to man utd which is certainly no disgrace, even got a good result against Real Madrid in the CL, and the only players I got in are Afelley, Djalo, Sanogo who play first team, I also got in Helen, Verratti, Borja and Situ but they are all reserve right now.

I love this tactic with my Liverpool Team, so far I've played 19 games and only lost 2, those were 1-0 to arsenal and 3-2 to man utd which is certainly no disgrace, even got a good result against Real Madrid in the CL, and the only players I got in are Afelley, Djalo, Sanogo who play first team, I also got in Helen, Verratti, Borja and Situ but they are all reserve right now.
Glad you like them. The more gelled your team is the more consistant your results will be too,so you should turn those scores around against Manchester Utd and Arsenal ;)

Well it's now the end of the season with this tactic and Everton have done really well this term
We won the EPL
Knocked out in the Semi finals of the Euro Cup by OM 5-2
Got to the semi final of the FA Cup before being knocked not by Arsenal 2-0
Knocked out of the 4th round of the League cup by Arsenal 4-1

Arsenal seem to be my demon side as I have failed to beat them every time we have played this season drawing once with them at the end of the season 1-1. Season wise we had alot of injuries to deal with though and not much of a transfer budget so hopefully going to shake the squad up this next season and get some good players in.

Final statiscs: Played 38, Won 28 , Drawn 3 , Lost 7, Goals scored 91 , Conceeded 39

All in all though this is a superb tactic. Nice work JP!! (H)

Well it's now the end of the season with this tactic and Everton have done really well this term
We won the EPL
Knocked out in the Semi finals of the Euro Cup by OM 5-2
Got to the semi final of the FA Cup before being knocked not by Arsenal 2-0
Knocked out of the 4th round of the League cup by Arsenal 4-1

Arsenal seem to be my demon side as I have failed to beat them every time we have played this season drawing once with them at the end of the season 1-1. Season wise we had alot of injuries to deal with though and not much of a transfer budget so hopefully going to shake the squad up this next season and get some good players in.

Final statiscs: Played 38, Won 28 , Drawn 3 , Lost 7, Goals scored 91 , Conceeded 39

All in all though this is a superb tactic. Nice work JP!! (H)
Thanks for the feedback bud. Winning the League with Everton,good going,well done. ;)

Just about to try this with Lazio. They have the oldest squad in the league and £5,000,000 transfer funds so I will make a few 'wise' purchases and see how I do. Media prediction is 12th I think.

Just about to try this with Lazio. They have the oldest squad in the league and £5,000,000 transfer funds so I will make a few 'wise' purchases and see how I do. Media prediction is 12th I think.
Try and get pace into the poacher positions ;) working a treat for me. Good luck. Keep me posted.

Just finished my first season with this tactic and I can say I am very pleased, We Did ....

Premier League - Champions
The FA Cup - Winner
Carling Cup - Lost in Final to Chelsea
Champions League - Lost in Semi to Real Madrid by one goal

Over all I'm happy as the fans and the board so well done again on this great tactic.

looks got mate. Good results with arsenal, ill give it a try

Thanks JP, playing in the Swedish premier and have won the league the last 9 seasons, made it past group stage in CL first time 5 seasons ago, semifinal 3 seasons ago and this season I won it... Amazing. I started off with one of your old tactics and have used this one for the last 3-4 seasons.

Still on national reputation for my team (No idea why, Im ranked 5-8 in Europe every season, any ideas on that?), so cant keep my best players for long, average age is now 21 and my top earner makes 17k a week, average wage is 8k!. Despite that, this tactic is working wonders for my team (with a few adjustment, DM is now DLPM since I have a great regen on that pos, and central striker set as trequardista and, depending on opposition, one of the poachers are set to complete forward or deep lying with support duties just to drag the defense out a bit).

Thanks, keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Thanks JP, playing in the Swedish premier and have won the league the last 9 seasons, made it past group stage in CL first time 5 seasons ago, semifinal 3 seasons ago and this season I won it... Amazing. I started off with one of your old tactics and have used this one for the last 3-4 seasons.

Still on national reputation for my team (No idea why, Im ranked 5-8 in Europe every season, any ideas on that?), so cant keep my best players for long, average age is now 21 and my top earner makes 17k a week, average wage is 8k!. Despite that, this tactic is working wonders for my team (with a few adjustment, DM is now DLPM since I have a great regen on that pos, and central striker set as trequardista and, depending on opposition, one of the poachers are set to complete forward or deep lying with support duties just to drag the defense out a bit).

Thanks, keep up the good work!
Glad you like it. The tactic certainly seems to get better the longer you use it,unlike some others which seem to lose affect after a while. A Swedish side winning the Champions League is no mean feat. Well done.

Try and get pace into the poacher positions ;) working a treat for me. Good luck. Keep me posted.

Yeah that was a must for the team setup. I've bought some young players who I know turn out amazing, so at the end of the season they should replace alot of the 30+ players.

Here's my transfer history. I probably could have got more for Kolorov, but I needed a quick sale to buy everyone else!
15dx7jc.jpg

Here is the team layout
10er921.jpg

Last edited: