Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame this is your last one, your tactics have been fantastic, but guess that is the way of some FM basers, they seek only to take, offer nothing, then abuse those who give their time to help others

Your not a Mourinho fan i take it? lol

Absolutely loathe negative managers, managing big teams, spending millions and chatting shiite all the time as if it is a big deal to win something with a big team, even though their teams offer absolutely nothing to watch for the paying supporters.

Downloaded, did you use Madine as a target man ?

Absolutely loathe negative managers, managing big teams, spending millions and chatting shiite all the time as if it is a big deal to win something with a big team, even though their teams offer absolutely nothing to watch for the paying supporters.

Mourinho isn't a negative manager. He's tactically the best in the world. He doesn't have a particular 'Style' when it comes to the game.
He plays to win.
If winning means he has to sit and defend and catch them on the counter thats what he'll do.

Thats why all Mourinho 'Style' tactics never deliver. Because it's not the tactic. Its Jose.

JP, this is a fantastic tactic. I'm quite sad to see your not uploading tactics anymore as I've always been a fan. Esp your 09 Clough tactics.

Great Work as usual.

hey woody is good for the striker pace and acceleration 14 and 15?

Downloaded, did you use Madine as a target man ?

Advanced forward.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

JP, this is a fantastic tactic. I'm quite sad to see your not uploading tactics anymore as I've always been a fan. Esp your 09 Clough tactics.

Great Work as usual.

Its working for you?

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

hey woody is good for the striker pace and acceleration 14 and 15?

The best you can get. Thats not too bad as long as your wingers are quick.

Will try this later JP Woody I use your tactics every year in FM and I hope you make some next year as I always look for your tactics when I play.

I must admit I use your tactic and the tectic perfect
So, sorry if I offended / annoy you I admire this tactic and CB crevasses any free kick or from corner

Last edited:
I must admit I use your tactic and the tectic perfect
So, sorry if I offended / annoy you I admire this tactic and CB crevasses any free kick or from corner

No problem. Glad it works for you.

Just played an FA cup 6th round game against Premier League Bolton.

In the previous round btw we beat top of the table Wigan 3-0 away.

Bare in mind Bolton are mid table in the prem and we were expected to be relegated from the championship. The 2 squads are miles apart.

This was what happened:

View attachment 165958View attachment 165959

i have started a game with west brom have only bought kadlec, beat newcastle 3-2 and lost to bolton 2-0 but will play a season and let u no.

i have started a game with west brom have only bought kadlec, beat newcastle 3-2 and lost to bolton 2-0 but will play a season and let u no.

Obviously your team will need time to get used to the style, plus you need the fast forwards if you havent already got them. Im sure you will over acheive though. Whats your media prediction?

yeah i have fast forwards mate, 19th mate, yeah i will try out for a season

Status
Not open for further replies.