Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that may take time depending how many players you have bought. Someone has already told me they started a game with Doncaster Rovers, lost his first 5 games including a 6-0 battering but has stuck with it and is now 4th in the league and has just won his last 7 games.

Couldn't agree more - hopefully people read that before making judgement, as I can completely understand where your coming from when you release your work.

I signed 8 players so I know it will take time - but I've got Jarvis & Jonas on the wings, with Benitez upfront... so once they get used to it it'll be fine. I'll update later tonight after work so I can get a few more games under my belt.

It would be interesting to see how this does with a top team, as it's not based on possession at all, and with the skill out of the window I wonder if they would be as dominant?

Hi,
I am using yours tactic with my Juventus. First two matches I was playing with lower league clubs and I scored 3:0 and in 2nd match 8:0. Then I play in Serie A with Cagliari and look that:

Shoots: 23
On target: 10
Possesion: 49%
CCC's: 2

Please JP Woody reconsider making some more tactics in the future, even if your next one is for FM 2012, your tactics are very good, I really like the high scoring and Brian Clough ones and not only that but I am enjoying using this a lot and it is doing well.

I appreciate the moaners are annoying but do not let them stop you from making these brilliant tactics, I can assure you there are a lot more people who enjoy your tactics and find them really helpful compared to the minority who just enjoy to moan.

Hi,
I am using yours tactic with my Juventus. First two matches I was playing with lower league clubs and I scored 3:0 and in 2nd match 8:0. Then I play in Serie A with Cagliari and look that:

Shoots: 23
On target: 10
Possesion: 49%
CCC's: 2

Your Juventus or Cagliari? just you said with Cagliari. Did you mean against Cagliari? (i hope so lol)

First I said - with my Juventus :) . Yes, I against Cagliari.

Please JP Woody reconsider making some more tactics in the future, even if your next one is for FM 2012, your tactics are very good, I really like the high scoring and Brian Clough ones and not only that but I am enjoying using this a lot and it is doing well.

I appreciate the moaners are annoying but do not let them stop you from making these brilliant tactics, I can assure you there are a lot more people who enjoy your tactics and find them really helpful compared to the minority who just enjoy to moan.

Yeah i know what your saying. Its not just the moaners tbh. This will deffo be my last one for FM11. I will probably make a tactic for FM12, not for every patch though, ill probs just bring one out for 12.3. It normally takes me till the 3rd patch to gett my eye in.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

First I said - with my Juventus :) . Yes, I against Cagliari.

Good work. Nice. I now know they work with a top team too which is great. |)

I'll take here more screens in future. But first I must play some games :p

Ok it's working great with Blackburn I got David Hoilett from my reserve team and he seems to like this tactic.

Last edited:
Can anyone who is using this with a top team please post some results they have had??

Steve

Completed my transfer dealings ready for the new Premier league season. Got a decent buget and its given me a fighting chance of staying up.

Bought a few French kids with great potential too:

View attachment 166140

David Odonkor is a terrific player for this tactic indeed JP. I got him for free in the 2nd season. An absolutely lethal player on the counter so if you get the opportunity to sign him using this tactic I would do it.

Will definitely give this a look at some point JP, love your work :)

JP not currently using this tactic at the moment (got it loaded in to match prep just in case) but just wanted to say try not to let the moaners and b*tchs drag you down. Tend to find people who appreciate your work tend not to comment because there off having success with your tactic and playing the game. Anyways hope you come back to FM12 at some point with renewed vigor.

If and when i test this tactic will try to post feedback and screenies. Going to use it along side the current one im testing and maybe use your Away version for the games to big teams away from home.

David Odonkor is a terrific player for this tactic indeed JP. I got him for free in the 2nd season. An absolutely lethal player on the counter so if you get the opportunity to sign him using this tactic I would do it.

Will definitely give this a look at some point JP, love your work :)

Yeah he has been terrific for me. 27 asists last season.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

JP not currently using this tactic at the moment (got it loaded in to match prep just in case) but just wanted to say try not to let the moaners and b*tchs drag you down. Tend to find people who appreciate your work tend not to comment because there off having success with your tactic and playing the game. Anyways hope you come back to FM12 at some point with renewed vigor.

If and when i test this tactic will try to post feedback and screenies. Going to use it along side the current one im testing and maybe use your Away version for the games to big teams away from home.

The tactic needs to be used as ive instructed or it probably wont work. It very much relies on the team being totally used to this system. Also with it having 2 tactics (home & Away) it makes it very difficult for the opposition to scout your system.

This tactic looks very promising, Good job JP (again). I think I'm going to give it a try with my new started game. I will be Palermo. I'm having a bit of an issue tho, some idiot guy is taking over the club immediatly. So I am affraid I can;t buy any players this transfer period. Will let you know how it goes ;)

Keep up the good work chap!

Yeah he has been terrific for me. 27 asists last season.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

The tactic needs to be used as ive instructed or it probably wont work. It very much relies on the team being totally used to this system. Also with it having 2 tactics (home & Away) it makes it very difficult for the opposition to scout your system.

Fair enough i have got the players to use it because im currently using an 442, got a weakish side aswell but pace down the wings. As i said might just use the away to the big sides once its full match prep. Haven't decided yet!

Currently trying this out with... wait for it... Stoke. First Prem match, new signing Garra Dembelé scored after 28 seconds. He could have added another late in the game had Pugh passed for him instead of wanting to get a goal. Bolton of course scored after this. Was totally outplayed but we defended solidly.

JPW.....there was a song in charts a few years ago. (by basshunter i think)....PLEASE DONT GO......DONT GO AWAY...STAY.....STAY....(it would come across better better with a soundtrack!!!)

anyway I'm gonna give this new tactic a try next season....i'm with crewe and looks like i'm gonna get promoted to the EPL (using goals galore) but i've pretty much bankrupted the club and we have no money left....so i need a new tactic to survive the EPL....and frankly this looks like the one.

good job.....

JP what tactic would you suggest using for Schalke your Anti Football or your Brian Clough

I'm affraid it isn;t really working for my Palermo squad, I've played 8, lost 5, won 1 and drew 2. I scored very little and I conceded little, but still too much. I'm going to try it with another squad now, because I think it's a good tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.