Status
Not open for further replies.
Can a mod please remove these pointless posts?

Ruining a great thread...

Hi JP this is a kind of tactic i've been looking for. Starting a Leeds save now and will give you feedback!

we can do this all day ******!! You cant ban me!!!!

Or at least till Sean or Lee come on and perma ban all your IPs. Seriously? 4th account now just to troll? Get a life you ******* loser. Do what other worthless losers do with nothing to live for, go and top yourself. ;)

How would these tactics be if i used them along with the Goals galore tactic as my main one?

I ask because as Wolves in my 5th season i am challenging for Europe every season but need a good defensive tactic for my away games against Arsenal, Man Utd, Man City and Chelsea.

Am i right in thinking once the team becomes fluid in all aspects of Goals Galore The Home and Away tactic you have posted will also become fluid if i have it in my match prep?

How would these tactics be if i used them along with the Goals galore tactic as my main one?

I ask because as Wolves in my 5th season i am challenging for Europe every season but need a good defensive tactic for my away games against Arsenal, Man Utd, Man City and Chelsea.

Am i right in thinking once the team becomes fluid in all aspects of Goals Galore The Home and Away tactic you have posted will also become fluid if i have it in my match prep?

Wouldnt advise it but its up to you. Not sure what would happen reguarding the team as they are 2 completley different systems.

I used Kirkov AC Milan tactic until know but when I'm near the end of the season and important fixtures needed to be played in Champions league AI made me and i usually always lost the game. I have a feeling with your tactic rotation i will confuse **** AI and finally score some important points in Champions league. And somehow it feels more real combining away and home tactic.

I normaly don't do this but I just had to post results. Your tactic is awesome I feel like Mourinho playing it hahah And it rocks, I haven't conceded a goal in 5 matches in a row, and scored 3+ in every game. This tactic is brilliant I have tested devasto, ultimate Brobs17, Ghost and Park the Plane. None of the tactic was this succesfull. So praise to you man and keep up the good work :) You made my life a little more fun hh ;)

i'm giving it a go with portsmouth, not a very good squad and can't buy anyone other than free transfers til the jan window. so gonna be achallenge, but i have EVERY faith in JP's tactics. will post updates and screenshots at half way point of season

The tactic may not bring instant success for people but please stick with it. I am at work so cannot provide the visual proof. I can say though that scoring goals away from home was a problem at first and I often found myself under heavy pressure a lot of the time, after a good few games my players got used to the system. I have two wingers with excellent pace and I'm managing to use that to exploit everyone. I have also went 10 games without conceding and my keeper (Adler) overall ratings have went from 7:00 to 7:43.

I was a massive fan of the 11.2 tactic but this has been the best effort so far.

Last edited:
My first tactic devasto and just 3 lost and league champions but now playing this tactic 5league match 6 friendly all win:) I like one forwad and fast contraattack ( sorry I bad speak english)

Kris

Have you been using a top team?

Steve

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

JP

Which tactic would you use if you got to a cup final that was at a neutral venue?

Steve

I don't know how you do it JP, but without ticking a load of boxes, you make really good tactics. Still going with the Boro, after your Clough tactics got me up but my defence coundn't cope with the Premeirship, I've tried 2 different downloaded tactics in season 2 and start of season 3.

Got fed up after 21 games and decided to give your anti football a go. Had the tactics loaded in Match Prep so I was pretty much fluid from the off.

View attachment 167084

Kris

Have you been using a top team?

Steve

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

JP

Which tactic would you use if you got to a cup final that was at a neutral venue?

Steve

Probably home unless your heavy underdogs.

I've made 2 tweaks to your tactics, I'm trying a complete forward instead of advanced (you may tell me I'm making a mistake there) and in the Sunderland match I saw Steele kick the ball long and we lost possession 8/10. I changed his distribution to defender collect and in the next attack we broke and scored. Steele throw to DR, DR pass to AMR, AMR cross into box and Bobs your uncle !

Record so far Ply 9 W6 D3 L0 21-7 :D

Last edited:
Ive finished my Prem season with Sheff Wed. After an awful start we finished ok in the end. My side was way too weak at the start and it showed, bought poorly in pre season buying too many young players from france when i should really have bought experienced British players. Also many of my promotion winning team left. However once my team started to gel results picked up. We also won the FA cup so 2nd time lucky.

View attachment 167163

Tottenham have now offered me the managers job with them so thinking of accepting and making a new wide tactic for them.

I've made 2 tweaks to your tactics, I'm trying a complete forward instead of advanced (you may tell me I'm making a mistake there) and in the Sunderland match I saw Steele kick the ball long and we lost possession 8/10. I changed his distribution to defender collect and in the next attack we broke and scored. Steele throw to DR, DR pass to AMR, AMR cross into box and Bobs your uncle !

Record so far Ply 9 W6 D3 L0 21-7 :D

As long as its working. Maybe Boro in Europe again.

Hey there, im using this tactic for my new QPR save and so far is doing good. The home tactic is incredible, 8 wins 1 draw 1 lose(2 goals after 90 minute -.-) The problem im having is with the away tactic, i havent won a single game, lost all of them and 1 draw and i think is because of my defence, because the other team scores at least 2 goals in first half and my defense players get low rating.

Can i get a few player recomendations for that area please, specially fullbacks? its my first time playing a lower division team so i dont know what good players i can get. I follow the first suggestions and got Brandy(hes doing really great so far) McDermott didnt want to come. I have like 2 m left, sold connolly. Oh and thanks for the tactic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.