Status
Not open for further replies.
JP what tactic would you suggest using for Schalke your Anti Football or your Brian Clough

I think these are the best tactics I've made for FM11,the most solid. If you want to play pretty football though then id say Clough.

I tried the home version and found it worked really well with my Chelsea team, but the away tactic really struggled, even against weak teams, they seemed to outplay me. The Clough tactic has given me alot more success. So I would say if ur a large team the Clough tactic would be best, an if ur a low/average team, the the anti football may be best.

spikester, i just beat the celts 1-0 at home with linfield, in my 1st ever champs league group stage match, 2nd season, that was using the home tactic, im raping the irish prem with the home and away, but thats to be expected, true test for me will be the champs league, which so far is played 1, won 1 lol, i tried to post earlier but i think the server couldnt handle how happy i was and the swear words, lol, so im top of my group, other teams in the group are real madrid and milan, how unlucky is that, not with this tactic.....:D

I tried the home version and found it worked really well with my Chelsea team, but the away tactic really struggled, even against weak teams, they seemed to outplay me. The Clough tactic has given me alot more success. So I would say if ur a large team the Clough tactic would be best, an if ur a low/average team, the the anti football may be best.

With a strong team maybe the home tactic would work away too. The away tactic is defensive, its going to invite teams to attack you so you can hit them with a quick direct pass.

JP

I think u might be right, the away tactic is just too defensive for a good team to use, I will try the home one for both and see how it does ;)

Steve

Just lost 1-2 in the League Cup to stinking Leicester :mad: wtf.........

I told my self let me try this with the worst team in the Prem which was Blackpool, well after 5 games we are 0-2-3, everything fluid just the team aint blending yet, will keep at it and see how it goes............ View attachment 166477View attachment 166478

You have just bought 11 new players so don't judge it until 20 games or so. But then again, you may already know that.

Hi, JP
Sorry for my bad english. Please, explain me 1 thing:
What you want to mean by:
"I USED NO SHOUTS"
It's pre-match talk or instructions during the match?

SONYW.png

thank you

In my Juventus after 4 matches it's work great. All of games we win. But I've got one problem. Striker have problems with scoring. His note of match is like 6.0-6.5 (Lukaku and Iaquinta)

I had a great preseason with barrow using this tactic,4 wins and just 1 loss(but i was playing againist blackburn).

In my Juventus after 4 matches it's work great. All of games we win. But I've got one problem. Striker have problems with scoring. His note of match is like 6.0-6.5 (Lukaku and Iaquinta)

Those 2 are target men aren't they??

Hi, JP
Sorry for my bad english. Please, explain me 1 thing:
What you want to mean by:
"I USED NO SHOUTS"
It's pre-match talk or instructions during the match?

SONYW.png

thank you

It's always best not to shout at the players, they always seem to spit their dummies out.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I was TRYING to be funny and TRYING to point out that the majority of players are overpaid babies who cry when you give them some criticism.

It's called sarcasm.

Last edited:
Hey JP, thank god you are not making any more tactics because they all suck ***!!!!!! Good riddance!!!!!

p.s you can't ban me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.