Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

need some help. I'm playing with Inglostadt, and it's a quite weak team (well it was :), it was prognosed to fall down from the 2nd german league at the time I became a manager. I managed not to drop down from the 2nd league, and after 3 seasons I won the 2nd league, and got promoted to the 1st Bundesliga - and that's a big wow :) Well as you can imagine 1st league is a totally different story, and for the 1st season I actually managed again not to fall down from the league (but this time in the 1st league), but the 2nd season is a catastrophy. After 10 games, I've got 10 points, and lost almost all of the matches higher than 3-0. Any idea what can I do? If you need more data, I'll be happy to provide it :) It's my first FM, and also 1st post on this forum

About the problem with defense. How about leaving alone your fancy AM (to work his magic) and switching one CM duty to defend. Have you tried it?

hi woody, can you recreate the brian clough tactic for fm 12?

cheers for this tactic woody i WAS seriously gonna smash my comp up b4 this tactic lmao ! montpellier played 15 L10 D1 W4 after this tactic im now on a 12 game winning streak and champions league position ! fm11 was so easy to make a tactic but this has really been pi'''ing me off well up until this tactic MUCHAS GRASIAS :)

Last edited:
JP - have you tried either versions of your tactic in the latest patch?

Yeah, seems to work fine, they haven't really made ant major changes to the match engine yet so tactics wont be affected. The only changes made that could affect performance is they have made team talks more difficult. Bad news if you were already struggling with them.

JP pleeeaaaasseeee make a 442 on the creator for patch 12.1 i beg of you:)

Very good tactic!

I'm prefer 4-4-2 but I'm yielded to this tactic

Barcelona

Hi JP

I have used your tactics for a while and have always had good results with them. Was wondering if could create a Barcelona style tactic as i have had a number of attemps but just can't quite get it right

Hi JP

I have used your tactics for a while and have always had good results with them. Was wondering if could create a Barcelona style tactic as i have had a number of attemps but just can't quite get it right

The problem with Barcelona style tactics is you need Barcelona style players to make them work.

for 12.0.4? v1 or v2? I'm used another tactics in forum but I don't like, your tactic good , two match two win... my english very poor sorry

hi all,i'm from Indonesia...
@JP : can i practice the tactic for asian clubs,include indonesian club ?

Last edited:
I'm used V2 now(galatasaray) my wingers are slow and long shot too much,I'm tweaked longh shot rarely...5 app , 4 Win 1D, tactic is going well

wasted chances, shots.

This is in many ways the weirdest tactic ive ever tryed! Every season starts of great, maybe winning 10 games in a row! All players has great moral, attacking players are scoring, and then, boom! it all goes away! I can have 25 shots, 2 on target and no goals! I play with Chelsea rotating Torres, Huntelaar and Lukaku on top and noone can get more than 7.15 average rating, missing about 12-15 shots pr game! I end up winning home games 1-0, 2-1, 3-2 etc against any oposition, and loosing/drawing away games. I try to buy players that has the attributes you say they should have ( bought Huntelaar with amazing finishing, heading and decisions ), bought Hazard with exelent attribs. aswell but no luck at all. So i have to ask what on earth im doin wrong! I notice people are scoring alot on corners etc but i NEVER do at all, with great headers like Terry, Alex, Luiz etc etc. I also notice that all positions have long shots on sometimes. Are you guys doing anything in training, match prep or anything im not doing? I really wanna do well in a chelsea save but im struggling big time! All help appretiated! cheers..

Last edited:
Is this tactic still running? I have downloaded it, put it into my tactics folder via steam but everytime I try to import the tactic it says this tactic cannot be imported?

Any help please?

Is this tactic still running? I have downloaded it, put it into my tactics folder via steam but everytime I try to import the tactic it says this tactic cannot be imported?

Any help please?

You should put it in C:\Users\yourname\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\tactics not on steam.

Thank you for that, I have tried it but it still says file cannot be imported.

It's a win.rar file you have to first extract it with winrar and place it in C:\Users\yourname\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.