Status
Not open for further replies.
it wasnt working for me i had to go into manage tactics, import, documents, then downloads and get it from there for some reason thanks anyway

With Napoli 13 games in results so far

10 wins 3 draws

Excellent so far.

My signings were Federico Peluso 3.6m, Nicolas Lombaerts 6.5m, Marco Zambelli 4.4m and Dusan Tadic 12m.

JP

If you are playing as a top team, would you still keep small pitch?

Steve

As always, I'll do a season as Liverpool and get some feedback to you ASAP.

This tactic is plug and play and working fine thank you

This tactic is great! ^^)

Ok, I AM Bayern Munchen, but it has been very good still. In my first league game, i won 6-1 away to Werder Bremen, creating 38 shots on goal (14 Clear cut). 9 league games in and all won. Only game lost was away to Kiev with reserve side (5-1 up from first leg), but very unlucky. Overall, I rotate a lot.

Not ALWAYS going to give you superior possession, but in most games you create vast more opportunities to score than your opponent.

Have not bought anyone (for the senior side that is), but have loaned Giovani dos Santos and Ravel Morrison.

8-|

View attachment 201155View attachment 201156View attachment 201157View attachment 201158View attachment 201159

Is there any special change you have made to player instructions, I like the base, but would like to try create something myself based around this.

Is there any special change you have made to player instructions, I like the base, but would like to try create something myself based around this.
It's a plug and play - read the OP

Hi Jp,

Seem to have a problem shipping goals at the back. Started last 11 games last season W5 D2 L4 22-18 (Wolves beat 2-4 and Man U stuffed me 1-6).
This season W7 D1 L4 29-19 (Wolves again 0-3).
The last game two goals were break aways by Agbonlahor (lost 1-3)
View attachment 201169

These are my defenders.
View attachment 201170View attachment 201171View attachment 201172View attachment 201173

Maybe the defence isn't good enough. I'm scared that if I drop the def line then the gap between def and mid will be to big or if i drop down the MC's to DM's then the attacking will just peter out.

Otherwise the attack is brill !

Last edited:
This tactic is great! ^^)

Ok, I AM Bayern Munchen, but it has been very good still. In my first league game, i won 6-1 away to Werder Bremen, creating 38 shots on goal (14 Clear cut). 9 league games in and all won. Only game lost was away to Kiev with reserve side (5-1 up from first leg), but very unlucky. Overall, I rotate a lot.

Not ALWAYS going to give you superior possession, but in most games you create vast more opportunities to score than your opponent.

Have not bought anyone (for the senior side that is), but have loaned Giovani dos Santos and Ravel Morrison.

8-|

View attachment 201155View attachment 201156View attachment 201157View attachment 201158View attachment 201159

WOW! some brilliant results there. Olic 17 goals in 5 games too lol.

Hi Jp,

Seem to have a problem shipping goals at the back. Started last 11 games last season W5 D2 L4 22-18 (Wolves beat 2-4 and Man U stuffed me 1-6).
This season W7 D1 L4 29-19 (Wolves again 0-3).
The last game two goals were break aways by Agbonlahor (lost 1-3)
View attachment 201169

These are my defenders.
View attachment 201170View attachment 201171View attachment 201172View attachment 201173

Maybe the defence isn't good enough. I'm scared that if I drop the def line then the gap between def and mid will be to big or if i drop down the MC's to DM's then the attacking will just peter out.

Otherwise the attack is brill !

I think looking at the screenshots its the attack thats a problem. Your striker not finishing chances, that will put pressure on the defence in the end. I wouldn't adjust the tactic because it works fine and im even beating top teams in the Champions League now with a very average Heerenveen side. A pacy defender in the cover position with good anticipation and tackling stats will help.

I think looking at the screenshots its the attack thats a problem. Your striker not finishing chances, that will put pressure on the defence in the end. I wouldn't adjust the tactic because it works fine and im even beating top teams in the Champions League now with a very average Heerenveen side. A pacy defender in the cover position with good anticipation and tackling stats will help.

Cheers JP, I really don't want to change your tactics since you've tried and tested them. Will keep on perservering. :)

Last edited:
After 7 games without a win in a row, I used your tactic for the first time with my FC Nantes side in French Ligue 2.
And boom, I won 0-3 away in Bastia.

Ok, it's just one game, but that was very nice to see, and very effective. Thanks mate.

JP, I've always been a huge fan and I thank you yet again for a fantastic tactic, got me promotion from Serie C1/A when I looked doomed to Midtable Anonymity and now I've almost secured my Serie B status in January with a team whose wage budget does not meet anyone elses in the league!

Thanks again JP, keep up the fantastic work bro!

Awesome Tactic...

Never really come here looking for tactics in previous versions but my current game with Hull i was struggling to find anything that was working. Since starting to use this tactic i have played 6 games for 5 wins and a draw, before starting to use this tactic i had won only 1 of my previous 6...

The main thing im finding is the goals, im now banging them in without any worries...

Great work JP

Going to give this a go later JP with Everton. Will let you know how i get on dude

will this tactic get me out the championship with middlesbrough with the current team?

Status
Not open for further replies.