Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a great result JP, especially since it does not look like you have made any big signings!

hi, thx for all the wonderful tactics u develop and share over the years.
have a noob qn, wat do u mean by small pitch used?
where do i change the setting for small pitch?

thx

hi, thx for all the wonderful tactics u develop and share over the years.
have a noob qn, wat do u mean by small pitch used?
where do i change the setting for small pitch?

thx

During pre season your groundsman will ask you what size pitch you would like, choose the smallest.

I'm playing Arsenal and I lost a lot of goal. I don't know why. My last matches for example
Arsenal - Liverpool 4-3 (0-3)
Doncaster - Arsenal 2-3 (2-1)

Do you change your tactic at all throughout the season?

Read the OP (opening post)

JP says 'The tactic as usual for me is designed for the lazy ******* which i am. No special instructions needed. Its designed totally using the wizard so you can use shouts if you wish although i must stress i never once used them. Its simply plug it in and play.

Yea... I already read that. What I'm saying is teams don't get use to this after 1 season? You can still win?

Yea... I already read that. What I'm saying is teams don't get use to this after 1 season? You can still win?

JP doesn't seem to think so, he's still using it and if one of his tactics stops working he's very quick about giving feedback.

JP Woody

I have a question, Im using your tactic with ManU and im not scoring alot of goals I'm winning most of my matches but not more then 2-0 or 2-1 or 3-1 even against teams like bristol city and other weaker teams, how can i change this?

im using your tactic cause I'm a big fan of the the 4-2-3-1 formation

PS Im from Holland so my bad if my english isn't that good ;)

Last edited:
JP Woody

I have a question, Im using your tactic with ManU and im not scoring alot of goals I'm winning most of my matches but not more then 2-0 or 2-1 or 3-1 even against teams like bristol city and other weaker teams, how can i change this?

im using your tactic cause I'm a big fan of the the 4-2-3-1 formation

PS Im from Holland so my bad if my english isn't that good ;)

I don't know. Im scoring lots of goals and so are other people who are using this tactic. All i can say is be patient the goals will come with a settled team. The tactic cant get much more attacking than it already is. Your still winning so i wouldn't worry about it. You cant win every game 5 and 6 nil. Football don't work like that, remember the poorer the opposition the more defensive they will play. Look at the teamtalks. Take the assistants advice on what to say to them.

Okay your right it is true i cant win every match 5-0.

this is my formation.

Rooney
young - giggs/anderson - nani
flecther-carrick
evra - vidic - ferdinand - rafael
de gea

next season im changing the field size to small cause the season already started when i used your tactic. im using your tactics a few months now(in FM) and there already used to it could the problem be in the field size?

Hallo JP

Love your tactics..

Played it with Bayern M, didn't lose any game in the league : won 29 draw 5 lost 0 goals 110- 27
won of course the league, and the cup against Dortmund 5 - 1 ...

Played only 2 bad bad matches throughout the campaign, unfortunately against Marseille both
home and away lose agg 4-0.

Gomez scored 39 goals in 41 starts :)

Thx for a good tactic! Atm im playing with West Ham, my only concern is that my striker dont score as much as i want him to do...
My Centre Back is LEADING with 7 goals in 14 games :p

Strikers:
Carlton Cole 12 games 3 goals
Macheda 5 games 2 goals

Any tips??

I started a save with Heerenveen & started using you're tactic in pre-season. My results are quite staggering, played 5 league game & LOST everyone & currently sitting rock bottom of the table with 5 goals for & 14 goals against.

I added a few players to the squad that I thought would improve the team, but seems like I was wrong.
I'm using minimum pitch size & assistant Manager handles team talks...where I'm I going wrong ? any Ideas?

View attachment 201879View attachment 201881View attachment 201880

Last edited:
finished first season with newcastle. I won the league cup and finished 6th. amazing tactic and i only signed valencia from man u. great work as per usual.

I started a save with Heerenveen & started using you're tactic in pre-season. My results are quite staggering, played 5 league game & LOST everyone & currently sitting rock bottom of the table with 5 goals for & 14 goals against.

I added a few players to the squad that I thought would improve the team, but seems like I was wrong.
I'm using minimum pitch size & assistant Manager handles team talks...where I'm I going wrong ? any Ideas?

View attachment 201879View attachment 201881View attachment 201880

Haven't a clue. Im Heerenveen and haven't had anything like that run. Won the league and well on the way to a second title. Beating the likes of Real Madrid in the CL. Hardly bought any players either. Have you read the OP and followed all my instructions?

When you leave match prep to your assistant, surely the assistant trains with regards to his coaching style. Mark Venus for example trains attacking set pieces all the time if you let him. What does your ***. man train in match prep. And how good is he at team talks ?

When you leave match prep to your assistant, surely the assistant trains with regards to his coaching style. Mark Venus for example trains attacking set pieces all the time if you let him. What does your ***. man train in match prep. And how good is he at team talks ?

If you leave it to your assistant he wont focus on one area, he will alternate what area's he trains week by week.

Status
Not open for further replies.