Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you read my opening post? I've already said there that i don't use shouts.

arghh, my mistake, sorry, missed part about shouts .... but what with playing against stronger teams? any changes with tactic?

arghh, my mistake, sorry, missed part about shouts .... but what with playing against stronger teams? any changes with tactic?

Its plug and play so no i never change anything for any match.

I said id keep you posted so here goes....

I had a good season although I found myself either winning 5-0 or struggling and drawing with small teams. Theyre probably just shutting up shop against a team like Chelsea though.

I came 2nd in the Prem and won the champs league beating R.Madrid 6-1 in the final. I didnt expect that! I had 7 clear cut chances to their 0.

View attachment 168495

Last edited:
Well I'm still frustrated with the defending but I managed to get the Boro in Europe, if I had beaten Chelsea on the last day I would have got a CL place. Cheers JP !

View attachment 168620

I'm going to use this tactic with my Lille side in the next season which is just around the corner.
This means we're moving into a new stadium as well since it's 2012 and I'm a bit confused about which pitch size to use now.

I know you said 107 and 73 yards, but since I'm using meters I'm not too sure which of the 3 options it is. ^^

Thanks in advance.

I'm going to use this tactic with my Lille side in the next season which is just around the corner.
This means we're moving into a new stadium as well since it's 2012 and I'm a bit confused about which pitch size to use now.

I know you said 107 and 73 yards, but since I'm using meters I'm not too sure which of the 3 options it is. ^^

Thanks in advance.

Go into prefrences and change settings from meters to yards then you'll find out what your pitch size is

Thanks in advance.

just use biggest

so far so good :), i had to tweek it a bit but now works great with my arsenal team

Loved the 11.2 high scoring version, absolutely bossed the Championship as 'Boro with it. So I'll more than likely start a new save with this!

Cheers! :)

what tweaks u do for your arsenal team then

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

do u use any player or team instructions, play maker or target man

what tweaks u do for your arsenal team then

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

do u use any player or team instructions, play maker or target man

It's just plug and play, read the opening post and all will be revealed

JP which tactic do you think is better, this tactic or your brian clough tactic?

Which one should be taken out if I get a red card?

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Tested it now with Boavista Porto (2nd league in Portugal) and I can say: It's maybe the worst tactic I have ever downloaded from this page.
Nothing fits together in this tactic. The media prediction is 4th for Boavista and I let this tactic play the whole pre-season so the team adapted it perfectly. Now I played three league games against teams which are predicted as worst oft the league. And: surprise, surprise, I lost. No, I didn't only lose, I got dominated by them. High scoring? Yeah, maybe for the opponent. Clear cut chances? Yeah, maybe one per game, if you're lucky. Sorry, but this tactic ist absolutely not working (ok, maybe again for good teams, but that's not a thing to wonder about) and I can't see any strategy behind it and so in the game. The defense looks like chicken running around, you get tons of goals out of set pieces, simply great...

Last edited:
Your 11.2 High Scoring tactic JP was a great success on my Villa save where i finished 3rd and won 2 cups in the first season so I took a break from my own save and had a go with your 11.3 tactics. Well all i can say is the tactic is great, like any tactic you need the right players but I really like the amount of goals you score on the counter attack!

Started a quick save with Arsenal and signed Vargas (brilliant AML) and M'Vila and i am running away with the league and also works in the big games where i beat Chelsea 4-1! Great tactic and for me more defensively sound than the 11.2 version!

I assume that you pretty much need a good team for this tactic - I am playing with Torquay at the moment in the 4th league, because I like to get a team up and running, but I am last in the table with 9 points out of 19 games. Like said my team is pretty bad, but should be able to collect some wins - perhaps I also bought the wrong players :(

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I do not want to blame the tactic as it seem to work for most of you guys, but I would like to know what I am doing wrong or if it is just that you need good players for it :)

Cheers,
Hoturi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.