Status
Not open for further replies.
Using this tactic with Birmingham city, So far results are pretty decent, Will continue to use and will post pics at the end of the season. View attachment 298808View attachment 298809

Thrash a team one week and then get thrashed the next. Im sure this is because of the current Match engine though which i feel is unpredictable and unstable. That said you're doing pretty well.

Yeah i'm not too unhappy in the way i win big then lose big, This tactic is much better than my tactics, Doesn't help i have no money or any kind of wage budget, Will have to shift Redmond if i get a decent offer but i dont want to sell him lol.

started using this after around 21 games in using a 4-5-1 and a different 4-4-2...first 4 games with this w - 4 f - 14 a - 3...kept 2 clean sheets

Thrash a team one week and then get thrashed the next. Im sure this is because of the current Match engine though which i feel is unpredictable and unstable. That said you're doing pretty well.

I have to agree with you there JP the current match engine is very unpredictable and unstable. I actually felt that despite the previous match engine's faults it was at least a little more stable....I just hope that SI can sort the stability out though it's concerning that with each update and micro patch/hotfix it seems more like one step forward and two steps back.

However on topic I am enjoying using your tactic, so far is the best I have used. I'm still in the friendlies with my QPR team but I haven't lost a match yet.
I really find that this year the flat 4-4-2 plays best both in attacking and defense.

View attachment 298822
As you can see tough start against Chelsea.

I'll let you know how it goes, thanks JP. :)

1st match: sorry had to post with delight QPR 2-0 Chelsea. Didn't give them a sniff at all.

Last edited:
Oh yeah i will continue for sure, One small problem however for my Birmingham squad is i have lost 60% due to having no wage budget to offer new contracts, So will have to see what i can pick up on a free.

Oh yeah i will continue for sure, One small problem however for my Birmingham squad is i have lost 60% due to having no wage budget to offer new contracts, So will have to see what i can pick up on a free.

It's difficult, you need to get promoted for the Premier league money or sell Redmond for big money.

Newcastle second season, 4 games 4 wins goal diference 13-2, great work JP

Would be defensive better if i tick off offside trap?

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2

Hi JP Woody,

very interresting tactic. i've got a question about. i want to start a career with level 9 club... you think this tactic would work for such a low team ?

Hi JP Woody,

very interresting tactic. i've got a question about. i want to start a career with level 9 club... you think this tactic would work for such a low team ?

I cant see why it wouldn't work at all levels.

Last edited:
Started one with Tottenham (like you did) really impressed by this tactic one of the best i have used, definately the best tactic i have used for Tottenham.

Trophies i won/lost:

Premier League Won- Won this really comfortably :)

Capital One Cup- Knocked out early due to me using a weak team, not bothered as its only the League Cuo

F.A Cup- Lost to wolves with a fairly weak team despite being all over them with 4 CCC's

Euro Cup- Won quite easily to be fair, the semis and final i won with a REALLY weak team having to call up Bentley from the reserves due to so many injuries and Dempsey playing as the poacher.

Adebayor was KEY for my succes despite Bony scoring 19 in 27, Adebayor scored 50 in 42 with 9 assists i think.

xSOSE.png

XuZ0e.png

4xlqm.png

My main lineup.

cEgPi.jpg

Premier League won with quite a cushion.

n4kGL.png

My team in the Euro Cup final, really weak compared to my usual 11.

xmRTE.png

Fixtures & Results:

zhCBV.png

7QACZ.png

TAvym.png

UlOAX.png

Overall this was a really good Tactic great offensively as well as defensively

:)

Last edited:
Really impressive. Did you use Adebayor as the CF all season?

Status
Not open for further replies.