Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, was unbelievable already getting a bit worried how to replace him when he gets a bit old haha

On my save my Poacher Ighalo gets the most goals, absolutely prolific. I have Bony at CF and he gets a lot too.

On my save my Poacher Ighalo gets the most goals, absolutely prolific. I have Bony at CF and he gets a lot too.

To be fair Bony scored a lot and most of the time he came off the bench, bought Ademilson supposed to be an epic young poacher aswell as Carlos Fierro, on my 2nd season now just signed Santon was needing a FB and Shaqiri from Bayern, looking to take the UCL by storm this year!

Season 2 using your tactic Woody as you know in previous posts i lost 60% of my first team due to having no wage budget so i had to get what i could with 6m and a decent wage budget, However results have not been kind to me in my first season in the prem i think the players i have reflect that, Will see if i can stay up, View attachment 298940View attachment 298941View attachment 298942

Certainly not an underdog tactic, playing with AFC Telford United in the Blue Square Premier.

P: 8, W: 1. D: 0, L: 7 - GS: 6, GA: 21

Season 2 using your tactic Woody as you know in previous posts i lost 60% of my first team due to having no wage budget so i had to get what i could with 6m and a decent wage budget, However results have not been kind to me in my first season in the prem i think the players i have reflect that, Will see if i can stay up, View attachment 298940View attachment 298941View attachment 298942

Thats a lot of ins and outs, that can disrupt your squad big time.

Thing is you can't expect to be successful with teams low in their respective league. e.g Siena in Serie A. You should never play above standard if your team is really weak compared to others, so its not the tactics fault it is merely the fact that your squad isn't good enough to play attacking football against better teams.

Had a bid accepted for Ighalo 11m wants 46k wages cant go any higher grrrrrr.

Hello JP
I am using your 4-4-2 counter and I am in second division in Spain with very small team (Beasain). I am in the middle of the classification. Do you think I must to change to your new tactic, or follow with counter in this season and change in the next season. In this season my pitch is big.
Thanks, you are my hero

Hello JP
I am using your 4-4-2 counter and I am in second division in Spain with very small team (Beasain). I am in the middle of the classification. Do you think I must to change to your new tactic, or follow with counter in this season and change in the next season. In this season my pitch is big.
Thanks, you are my hero

If the counter is working for you stick with it, if not then try the new one. I found the counter didn't work anywhere like it used to on the old patch.

I'm loving this tactic at home. I'm using a small pitch and I absolutely crush anything at home with anything from 2-0 to 6-0. However I struggle a lot when going away and especially on to a larger pitch.

View attachment 299161i wanted to give this tactic a go at a lower level picked oldham as there not very good as you can see from my 1st friendley result it didnt go very well at then it hit me teams like oldham or pretty much any lower league side aint gunna play very fluid or fluid football so i changed it from very fluid to balanced after the stockport game i lost to millwall they got a last minute pen to win and the 1-1 was against liverpools 1st team which was an amazing result. great tactic jp as always cheers mate

View attachment 299161i wanted to give this tactic a go at a lower level picked oldham as there not very good as you can see from my 1st friendley result it didnt go very well at then it hit me teams like oldham or pretty much any lower league side aint gunna play very fluid or fluid football so i changed it from very fluid to balanced after the stockport game i lost to millwall they got a last minute pen to win and the 1-1 was against liverpools 1st team which was an amazing result. great tactic jp as always cheers mate

Fluid works in lower leagues. You cant judge anything after 1 friendly game. Balanced wont work very well because it will cause a gap between the front 2 and the midfield.

Early returns have been great. I was using the counter tactic with great success but since my team is so strong after several years, I switched to this. Interestingly, it's actually been better defensively than the counter version while being about the same offensively.

Early returns have been great. I was using the counter tactic with great success but since my team is so strong after several years, I switched to this. Interestingly, it's actually been better defensively than the counter version while being about the same offensively.

The way I see counter attacking football is that if your constantly getting hit attack after attack eventually the other team will score, attacking is literally the best form of defence!

On topic... Gonna give this a stab with Everton JP

Status
Not open for further replies.