JP's simple & solid 442 & counter version (13.1.3)

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 343
  • Views Views 122K
Status
Not open for further replies.
the attachment pics i posted. triple view

Yeah a screenshot I posted earlier. What exactly are you talking about? What mods?

If you're on about the layout it's just a case of messing with the match screen settings. No mods involved.

Last edited:
I follow your tactics but I think this counter attack tactic is not successful because 8 draw 5 lose not good with PSV so PSV is powerful team and it should win all matches with good tactic.

Of course,treble is a big success but I think it could be better quality because JP Woody's got this quality but I will try this tactic.

Last edited:
I follow your tactics but I think this counter attack tactic is not successful because 8 draw 5 lose not good with PSV so PSV is powerful team and it should win all matches with good tactic.

All matches? No tactic can win all matches. PSV are decent but beating Dortmund 3-0, Arsenal 2-0 away, and Bayern 4-1 in a Euro cup final is over achieving even for PSV. Sorry you don't like it, i did say in the OP you need quick players.

The new one counter attacking. D- Home, W - Away.
btw I took over Arsenal just before this season (media prediction 4th) so i do not have world beating team.
edit.
Arsenal 1-0 Tottenham
Sunderland 0-5 Arsenal
Arsenal 4-0 Panathinaikos

Damiao 10 matches - 15 goals, 7 assists

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Man!

I'm gonna try youre tactic with Athletic Bilbao. They dont have yhat many pacy and quick players, but Muniain as the poacher, Sauseata on the right and when i can, I will buy Greizmann to play on the left wing. With youre knowledge, would it work? :)

Keep up the good work, you are amazing!

Hey Man!

I'm gonna try youre tactic with Athletic Bilbao. They dont have yhat many pacy and quick players, but Muniain as the poacher, Sauseata on the right and when i can, I will buy Greizmann to play on the left wing. With youre knowledge, would it work? :)

Keep up the good work, you are amazing!

I can't see why not.

thanks for your help

Good evening my friend.
Thank you very much for your help and for your work to make the tactics.
I am using your simple & solid tactic with the team "Beasain" fourth Division of Spain . I'm currently second in the overall standing (clasification). I've played 34 games (total are 38 matches). The aspiration of the team earlier this season was seventh, so good result.
My intention is to finish this season with this tactic and use the counter version in the next season, what do you think? I'm looking wingers with good pace.
Thank you very much for everything.
My English is very bad and I used the google translator if you want to use the copy and paste ..

JP Woody, I assume you now use the counter attacking version all the time, both home and away?

Also, what do you do for general training and scheduling for the new tactic?

Hey JP
First off... great tactic :)
I have two questions, do you use Talk to press, to either build a good relation with other managers or to try and psyke them?
Do you use individual talk if you're making a sub or a player have played really bad?

Last edited:
JP Woody, I assume you now use the counter attacking version all the time, both home and away?

Also, what do you do for general training and scheduling for the new tactic?

Yes I use home and away. Regarding training I've given instructions in the OP.

Hey JP
First off... great tactic :)
I have two questions, do you use Talk to press, to either build a good relation with other managers or to try and psyke them?
Do you use individual talk if you're making a sub or a player have played really bad?

No and no. It wouldn't hurt though if you wanted to.

Can I ask what training schedule did you set during the pre-season? Or you kept it the same all along?

Trying this with FC Groningen. They have a pretty awesome team for it + some money to buy some missing links.

What do you do when playing away on a small pitch? Also dont you think it is sometimes better to press more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back