JP's simple & solid 442 & counter version (13.1.3)

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 343
  • Views Views 122K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask what training schedule did you set during the pre-season? Or you kept it the same all along?

I've put in the OP everything you need to know, i never deviated from that. I don't change anything.

Trying this with FC Groningen. They have a pretty awesome team for it + some money to buy some missing links.

What do you do when playing away on a small pitch? Also dont you think it is sometimes better to press more?

For the 100th time I do nothing, i change nothing, i don't think it's better to press more away either.

View attachment 292053

For the 100th time I do nothing, i change nothing, i don't think it's better to press more away either.

View attachment 292053

hehe sry for asking again, it just seems that in this FM you have to adapt to everything. Its kinda unexpected to see a tactic that plays the same tactic wether enemy team attacks/defends, pushes/leans back, etc.

Anyhow doing good so far.

View attachment 292175View attachment 292198View attachment 292199View attachment 292200

edit: finished 4th still pretty decent but had some bad stuff happen:
-when on holiday i sold my dc for 200k cause i had the wrong setting hahaha so i only had 2 good DCs
-8-10 medium long injuries, a lot around 6-7 weeks
-2 players of my first 11 went to Africa Cup

I won quite a few games against the top team (only team i didnt win against at least once was Feyenoord which proves again they are the best team in Holland :D). Also lost a few but still a good season. Getting some good players for free in the summer so looking forward to next season.

Last edited:
Hi woody, how do you set your manager reputation at start? and do you use counter home and away?

Started new season with new tactic, took reading made 2-3 transfers, 2 loans finished 4th won FAcup, preety amazing

nice simple tactic JP,has worked really well in my blackpool save in my 1st season predicted 9th but won the championship, premier league here i come. thanks

Last edited:
First results with the new patch are good for me! They made a couple of nice changes!

Ohh I will test the game with new patch tommorow, and now, when patch is released, JP will work with 4-2-3-1 tactic, good luck mate, I hope that new tactic will be as good as solid 4-2-2!

Can safely say this is that the counter attacking tactic is by far the best i have used so far!! I've followed all your instructions from your OP. Im currently testing it with Juventus and Wigan, the results are superb! Not getting so many goals with Wigan but have alot of injuries atm, but Juve am 1st after 13 games with my biggest win so far being a 7-2 victory away to AS Roma! Pirlo got hat trick too!!! Will see how i fair for rest of the season but this tactic seems consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back