Kris

Reaction score
Hopefully this will be my only FM story for a long time. The aim is to take Forth Wanderers from the Scottish Junior League Central Division to the SPL and maybe more?

Forth Wonderers are from the town i grew up in called Forth. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forth_Wanderers_F.C.

I am using my own edited patch which changes the entire Scottish set up. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1126

The Beginning

Local PE Teacher Kris Jackson is appointed manager of Forth Wonderers. The town were in need of a new manager after the old boss retired.

Local bookmakers are predicting a 14th/16th place finish for Forth.

More to come.

good luck kris, look into soley if possible, always did a job for me on fm09 and fm08

Good luck mate probably same level if not lower standard as my South Sheilds team will be following pal

This looks Great. If you get this team anywhere you deserve a medal. Nice realistic addition with the PE Teacher. :)

Soley won't be possible, I can't get him for Hayes :'(

It will be a budget of £0 I'm guessing

Good luck Kris mate, how many divisions to the SPL?

best of luck kris

what kind of budget you got

None at all. It's Junior football so don't even have wages :p

Umm I'm guessing minimal or nil. A PE teacher is taking over for goodness sake!!!

That's what i was hoping to get out of that. Thanks :$

August Review

Decent enough start i think. Playing very boring football but it's working rather well. Beating St Roch's away was a great result as they are one of the league favourites and a -0 away to Carluke (rivals) was also decent.

attachment.php

Is extremely boring aint it mate, I have just thrown away a 2-0 lead against 10 men so angry

Junior League football looks kinda fun i guess, keep it up Kris

Is extremely boring aint it mate, I have just thrown away a 2-0 lead against 10 men so angry

Same here mate, so frustrating! I almost broke my phone when a team won in the 90th minute today

My mums from forth aswell and my gran and grandad still live there. There second names Mccallum and they live up by Halestone Green . Know them?