Stick at it Kris, we'll get there eventually :p

My mums from forth aswell and my gran and grandad still live there. There second names Mccallum and they live up by Halestone Green . Know them?

Really? Where about?

September

album.php

October

picture.php

picture.php

Pretty impressed with my start so far. Beat the league leaders 1-0 away and progression in the Junior Cup.

What sort of system are you playing? Is your squad all Regens?

I am loving watching the games so far.

Use a basic 4-4-2 or 4-5-1, and yeah bout 80-90% are made up players of 16-27 years old but have realistic stats of course what you using like?

My mums from forth aswell and my gran and grandad still live there. There second names Mccallum and they live up by Halestone Green . Know them?

Just realised you told me there name. Was your gran a Teacher by any chance? If not is her name Betty? Those are the only two i know in the Forth

Use a basic 4-4-2 or 4-5-1, and yeah bout 80-90% are made up players of 16-27 years old but have realistic stats of course what you using like?

4-4-2 playing very rigid,standard with direct passing,no creativity,pressing and hard tackling and nobody dare go out of position. It's how i was brought up to play so i thought it would work well at this level.

Nice work Kris, how many promotion do you need to SPL?

Thank you. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f74/scottish-leagues-edited-t22327.html

The OP has all the information regarding my database. It might not be as many league's as the English challenges but it's also harder for me to attract players.

Lets hope i can get that far.

Yeah i've seen that database, i imagine club reputations are utter ***** in Junior League

Yup. I am sure i heard Miles saying on the podcast that if a non league side wins promotion then they will automatically turn Pro. I hope so or this will be alot harder.

Well i turned pro with Hampton & Richmond on 09 when getting in L2 but i think you have to in england

how much money do you get for getting promotion? (if any)

Nice stuff kris. Good luck with this challenge and will be following the story.

She wasn't a school teacher and her names not Betty . What part of Forth were you from? My grandad works in the masons across from the garage if thats any help?

****!!!!

I forgot i didn't give the game a name and it saved as 'auto save' and tonight i was testing a new tactic on a new game and it overwrote my Forth save :(

Need to start over....raging. Lost my cool tactic :(

Oh man that's so unlucky :( Keep going though!

Need to start again tonight. Bit ****** off i lost my tactic but ah well. Will start again with updates soon

thanks to those following.