Looking forward to your update

Season Summary

picture.php

picture.php

What a season !!! I knew a few strikers with decent finishing would make the difference and it did. Just gutted i did not win the Junior Cup.

Well done Kris, up and onwards now :)
Also quite interesting to see Cumbernauld United there. There stadium , Guys Meadow, is a stone's throw away from my dad's old work and a 2 minute drive from my house ;)

Well in Kris, owned the league second time round, you going semi pro now?

Well in Kris, owned the league second time round, you going semi pro now?

Yea Semi Pro now :). Here is how i am getting on second season.Club is not adapting as well as i would like.

picture.php

Wish this had came about but sadly Javier pulled out :S

picture.php

Squad just is not good enough. Becoming a semi pro side really has not made much difference to the players i can attract.

Unlucky, hopefully you can build over the seasons, juts avoid relegation i suppose

Hopefully. It just depends on what players you can snap up and this year i have been unable to get any. If i stay up it will be fantastic.

END OF YEAR 2011/2012 SUMMARY:

Not allot to report really. Was trying to avoid relegation all year and if it was not for my great little run of form in the last 10 games i would have been down. Hopefully build on survival now and try pus for the play off's or better.

picture.php

picture.php

Corrr you're flying through this now! Well played - Keep it up

Haha i played with St Rochs 2 seasons ago.lol
can i download this somehow Kris??? looks really good

just saw the download link lol

Last edited:
Haha i played with St Rochs 2 seasons ago.lol
can i download this somehow Kris??? looks really good

just saw the download link lol

Hope you Enjoy it. Are you from around that area then? St Roch's dominated the Junior League Central my first season.

hey man a think someone said it b4 me, but i downloaded it to see for myself and, can i just say that the suits at the sfa, sfl and spl would do well to have a look at what ur doing here. al tell you what it can't be any worse than the current set up thats for sure our set up is a joke but, mate i'm liking this, quality stuff hope you lead your team to champions league glory ;) may the forth be with you ha.

Yeah i stay in Royston The parks just up the road from me lol
Ive started with them :)

Yeah i stay in Royston The parks just up the road from me lol
Ive started with them :)

Nice. It's not easy but it's good fun if your committed to see them reach the top.

Nice one Kris. Did well to stay up and hopefully play offs possibly next season? Good read

Half Season Update:

Going strong in the league. Has to be done to both JP's Guardiola Tactics and my new striker. Spent about 30 Mins searching the free players before finding this lad. Really stands out in this league.

Gutted at my early challenge cup exit.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wahey, you got the takeover :). That guy looks solid for even BSS. Good find man. Division 1 (south) Here We Come!