Great signing there Kris, no money from the fans, do Forth even have enough fans to takeover, however lets not dwell there, good luck Kris, Geri Rossi looks quite a coup

See on the bottom of the last screenshot.? Best 3 members on the site

Danny, Frankie, 19-11-08
Kris Loves Us :wub:

Anyway how many leagues till you can kick the **** of Celtic & Rangers.?

Great signing there Kris, no money from the fans, do Forth even have enough fans to takeover, however lets not dwell there, good luck Kris, Geri Rossi looks quite a coup

I know it said thousands of fans but i doubt there is more than two thousand who recide in Forth.

Rossi has been great, My other two strikers have been moved to inside Forward's and it's working a charm at this level.

See on the bottom of the last screenshot.? Best 3 members on the site

Danny, Frankie, 19-11-08
Kris Loves Us :wub:

Anyway how many leagues till you can kick the **** of Celtic & Rangers.?

Division 1 South
Championship South
SPL2
SPL

It does not seem that far away now.

End of Season 2012/2013 Review

Well with the girlfriend ill all week i have managed to fire into another season. Amazing. Could not beleive how well i have done this year.

Really looking forward to the season's ahead. SPL is not that far away now.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well played mate your flying bit derailed with leeums net game so South Shields on ice atm but I will catch you up mark my words

Well played mate your flying bit derailed with leeums net game so South Shields on ice atm but I will catch you up mark my words

I hope so :)

Geri Rossi, what a signing Kris, do you go Pro now?

Rossi is a legend. Hope he does it again at this level. It's not much...if any better than what i had last year.

Still Semi Pro...might be until i fit SPL2. I have no restrictions on semi pro sides until then because most Scottish teams are Semi Pro until The Current Division 1

Fair enough, i suppose semi pro just means cheaper contracts, hopefully you can get some solid signings in

Really good mate, congrats on the promotion! And I may just have to invest in Geri Rossi for my Christchurch (BTW I have updated it now and finally hit form) Keep it up and you'll be in the SPL in know time

Quality stuff, that Geri Rossi is a ****** great find.

Keep it up mate and you'll be playing the Old Firms in no time.

I did not start the season last night but the bookmakers think i have a strong squad and i am 5th Favourites so if my tactics hold up then you never know.

UPDATE

Like i thought, All the clubs are about the same level. It can be annoying but it will be the same in the English League's i guess.

picture.php

Well going Kris mate I should have 3rd season done soon hopefully will join on two promotions :p

What u have done mate is really smart, am trying to take auchinleck talbot tae glory, a no u would hav heard ov us b4, thats my team, if only dreams were real haha, eeka peeka

great stuff Kris, I love this thread
Im waiting for someone to create the DB for the lower league teams in Ireland, but if not, I'll give something like this a go

Thanks :) I am glad someone likes it. Have been very busy recently but i will try and get back into this.