I have been a very busy boy this week so sorry for lack of updates. I managed to start again (sorry no screenshots at the moment)

Started my season with a 1-0 win but since then i have either drew 0-0 or lost 1-0 and that followed with a 2-1 Junior Cup defeat.

Really crazy i think i have went 9 league games without a goal. Back into October so hopefully i will pick up.

Just off ******* when you are doing well and lose the game...then you ALWAYS fail to do as good as before

Yeah I know how you feel mate, when you don't save you never do as well. Have faith though I went a few games without scoring your strikers will find the goal by luck or other means just have faith ;)

For those who have been following you will know that i (moronically) saved over my game. So for the past few nights i have been finding small amounts of time to play this...and tonight i am free so have been crackin' on with the game. Below is a HUGE update on my new season and the end of season report will follow.

August

picture.php

September

picture.php

October

picture.php

November

picture.php

December

picture.php

January

picture.php

Current League Table

picture.php

Look out for the end of season run in.

Good luck mate hope you get out that league I am updating my Shields thread tonight top of the league after October :)

End of Season Results and Table

picture.php

picture.php

Pretty **** end to the season. Lack of quality upfront was the problem. Really did not score anywhere near enough goals.

Hopefully i can add some attackers and push on next season. Still a good year i guess considering the prediction was 14th.

As you said, good year looking at your prediction. Hopefully add one or two and push up the leagues. Keep it up Kris :)

Nasty finish mate but like you said get some decent strikers in and you should be sorted really

errm ok lmao someone care to explain this ?

Ha your rubbish at signing players mate :p I ahve seen this once before on FM09 is a little glitch an extremley strange one at that though

Haha I've never seen that one before!

Played on past pre season last night and managed to sign a striker with 10 finishing!!!!!

Won my first league game 3-0 at home. Could be the year?

Again this is a good start Kris, keep it up. If you don't go up this season it'll definitely happen next

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

And woo 800th post :)

UPDATE

August

picture.php

September

picture.php

Pretty goo start. Sitting top of the league :)

Unlucky about your saved game Kris, hopefully you'll get promoted this season :)

I am getting quite ****** off. Because it's Junior Level players can move freely. So other teams are stealing my star players with 10 games left :(.

Unlucky, hopefully you can still clinch promotion, is there no transfer window then?

Good luck for promotion Kris. Unlucky about last season as well...

Unlucky, hopefully you can still clinch promotion, is there no transfer window then?

Nah, At this level it's just fair game what players you have. Quite annoying though because i have had to call up youth players.

Season Summary coming in an hour or so |)