Just Another Manager Story... WITH A TWIST!

Sorry lads, got in from football last night and started playing, next thing i knew i woke up late for work with my laptop on the bed and FM open haha! Fell asleep while playing! Tonight i will finish the update :) What an idiot!

View attachment 408290

It's games like these when i think we may struggle to put up a fight for European qualification.

We really did struggle as a team, West Brom had us figured out from the start!

Here are the rest of Saturday's matches:

View attachment 408285

Luckily for us most of the teams around us also slipped up, which meant we did not fall down the league as much as i expected.

A massive win for struggling Birmingham! Fulham have been on sensational form this season and continued with a demolishing win over Arsenal!

Super Sunday:

View attachment 408273

11 goals in the two games played today! Rodriguez scoring a hat trick for the Saints as they walked all over Swansea.

Monday night football should be a cracker as Liverpool entertain Spurs at White Heart Lane. Let's see if it was all it cracked out to be:

View attachment 408263

Big win for the reds! Liverpool coasted past Spurs which kick starts their season in hope of European qualification. Spurs drop vital points after a bright start to the league!

View attachment 408255

Not a bad start to the league at all as we finish September in 5th place and level with Chelsea and Spurs on points, dreamland!

The bottom two are Swansea (19th) with 4 points and Hull (20th) with 2 points.

Sorry i cant fit them in!

Overall September has been a very good month for Wrexham football club as we have quickly shown we are probably ready to survive the drop!

Although i was quite surprised with this:

View attachment 408251

Not even in the top 3 managers of the month! Wrexham, 5th! ****** ****!

PLAYER OF THE MONTH:

Antoine Griezmann

View attachment 408247

The Frenchman has been in fine form, being an instrumental figure to the teams recent performances. I have dubbed him the next Ronaldo and he's showing signs of it!

View attachment 408241

After a long think i decided i was going to agree the sale of Danny Welbeck.

I did not want to end his world cup hopes and I wish him the best as does everyone at Wrexham!

Have a look at this boys...

View attachment 408220

There are so many reasons why this win is even better than it looks!

1. Wrexhams first clean sheet of the season.

2. The first time City havent won a game this season.

3. Sakho scored! BEAST!

But in all seriousness it was a great win, 5 different goal scorers too which meant that everyone was happy! Januzaj scoring his first league goal this season!

View attachment 408216

More points dropped for United and we now slide into second place! If Chelsea and Fulham win their games in hand tomorrow we will drop to 4th, but thats still Champions League spaces!

Early days, let find out if they did drop the points?

View attachment 408215

Fulham go top with a game in hand!

Madness. Another win for Fulhm sees them top of the league by a point with a game in hand, how long will this go on for?

Monday Night Football:

View attachment 408214

Chelsea also won their game narrowly, but we are still above them on goal difference!

The irony is Fulham are top of the league on this, but bottom of the league in real life!

SO ANNOYED! My laptop randomly shut itself down and now i have to do the city game again, so i will let you have a look at this tomorrow and then will delete it for the new updated version where i will probably get stuffed 3-0 haha, cant actually believe it!

Oh my god a huge win over city disallowed, feel bad for you lol

SO ANNOYED! My laptop randomly shut itself down and now i have to do the city game again, so i will let you have a look at this tomorrow and then will delete it for the new updated version where i will probably get stuffed 3-0 haha, cant actually believe it!

Happend to me a few times. If it goes straight off e.g. no Blue Screen error then it could be and overheating problem. You can try to clean your laptop fans and stuff (this generally requires opening it), giving it more air or maybe a cooling stand. If not, new laptop - if its in warranty send it off for a fix/replacement.

Happend to me a few times. If it goes straight off e.g. no Blue Screen error then it could be and overheating problem. You can try to clean your laptop fans and stuff (this generally requires opening it), giving it more air or maybe a cooling stand. If not, new laptop - if its in warranty send it off for a fix/replacement.

The laptop itself is fine! Just a random switching off, im away until tomorrow night with work (annoying) after this I will be back updating, I have tried but the dodgy wifi in hotels is not good enough!

View attachment 405142

Bill Kenwright has lost his marbles here!

For one, I am a red through and through, and secondly, why would I leave 5th place Wrexham for 19th place Everton?

DECLINED

View attachment 405134

Never been so frustrated with FM ever!

Played City off the park again, two disallowed goals too.

The thing that wound me up was their goal. John Ruddy had the ball way out of his goal with no pressure, just dropped to the floor injured and then Shaqiri scored, annoying!

Anyway, here are the other results of Saturdays games!

View attachment 405133

Again, annoying as United now win this game and not draw it, but i cant dwell on it too much! **** happens haha!

Super Sunday:

View attachment 405132

Both home teams with the wins and clean sheets. Fulham finally lose a game!

Monday Night Football:

View attachment 405131

Chelsea rip Spurs to shredds! Which is good for us. Being realistic, Chelsea will finish higher than us. Spurs are one of the teams we will be competing with!

View attachment 405130

Completely got the tactics wrong this game. I didnt use a holding midfielder to break up the play and it cost us 2 sloppy goals in the first half.

I changed the tactics around for the second half and the game was ours, but some really poo finishing from Januzaj cost us the game, it took him his 6th effort one on one to score, and by then it was too late.

Here were the other results:

View attachment 405127

Every team around us won apart from City, which has caused some problems. 3 games without a win now for the Dragons.

Super Sunday:
View attachment 405126

Villa and Swansea dominant! Results wise this has been the worst week since weve been in this league, our next game is already a must win if we have any hope of European qualification.

Monday Night Football:

View attachment 405125

A bore draw which will do just fine for me! Hopefully next week is better!

View attachment 405124

When will Wrexham win again?

Right now we just can't seem to win a game, no matter how many times we destroy teams and dominate the game, were just not getting the rub of the green when it comes to goals. Our next three games are home games so I'm hoping we can pick up some form and some confidence!

Here are the other results from Saturdays games:

View attachment 405123

Again, results for most of the teams around us but with a 0-0 draw we havent done ourselves any favours anyway! I've noticed Liverpool never seem to play on a Saturday on this game, haha!

Super Sunday:

View attachment 405121

3 games this Sunday, cancelling out MNF due to the Capital One Cup being on midweek. West Brom have done us a huge favour by beating Liverpool!

End of October

League Table:

View attachment 405120

Not a good month at all as we drop into 7th place, and the way were missing chances now it doesnt look like we will turn it around!

Very bad news if you're a Hull fan - Played 9, Won 0.

Chelsea top the league at the end of the month but City do have a game in hand which will put them top if they win, sound familiar?

Player of the Month:

View attachment 405119

Has to be Diego Costa, nobody else has been on his level! He gives 100% every game and he's definitely someone I want to keep at the club!

View attachment 403548

A big win for the lads against a in form Fulham side. Januzaj is really coming along nicely and bossed the game!

Big game against Arsenal at home next who are just ahead of us in the league even though they dropped points today!

View attachment 403546

Not the worst week in the world, at the moment we can look at it as if were title contenders this season. But after a good start im hoping maybe to sneak into the Champions League places, but it will be hard!

Super Sunday:

View attachment 403511

A huge win for West Ham as they crush Everton 6-0 at Upton park, theyre right behind us at the moment!

Liverpool again struggling to pick up points against the smaller sides, theyre in real trouble if this carries on!

MNF:

View attachment 403509

If Spurs and Liverpool keep dropping points at home, we may just sneak into that top 4! Hull were the team doing us a favour this time!