Just Another Manager Story... WITH A TWIST!

I know writing player reactions takes a long time but would you mind telling us about the 'big' players morale from time to time? I wanna see how Nani reacts from playing the likes of Barca, Madrid, Chelsea and Man City. To Barnet, Hyde, Chester and Whitehawk!

Good stuff so far, and some nice "Captures' in Totti, Nani and co.

All the best with this, looking good!

I know writing player reactions takes a long time but would you mind telling us about the 'big' players morale from time to time? I wanna see how Nani reacts from playing the likes of Barca, Madrid, Chelsea and Man City. To Barnet, Hyde, Chester and Whitehawk!

Yeah i definitely and going to spice it up with abit of story, but its just prolonging the beginning and i dont want to lose anyone through not having any games played, it seems that I am getting quite good support on this and I want to do what will please everyone, so if anyone has any suggestions feel free to share! :)

View attachment 441868
You're probably reading this thinking that these are the last 6 players left, wrong. 3 of the smaller players were not actually on the game. Which was strange, the players were Opare, Grange and Mangani. So here come the final 3 that Sepp Blatter has drafted into the squad, our luck was much better thats for sure!

View attachment 441865

The class and experience of Giggs and Sneijder will definitely add a lot to the team, and the clinical nature of Demba Ba is possibly one of the best signings yet, the club are ready for the new season. It's now time to step up for manager Jamie Williams to see how he can deal with the group of players set in front of him. Sneijder and Nani are said to be the unhappiest players in the side. Rumours flying around the papers is that Wesley Sneijder is considering retiring from football itself.

Pre Season:

294a9dcecb9a7c536be5a728a4184320.png

What a pre season for the lads! Jamie Williams has definitely got the best out of them. They have shown a sign of intent by already defeating Premier League opposition. The players have adapted well to the formation I set out already. Three players stood out for me in pre season and they were Demba Ba, Diego Costa and Nani. The morale is high as of yet, and not one goal conceded. Everything has started off brilliantly, although we have one slight problem...

BREAKING NEWS: WESLEY SNEIJDER GONE MISSING!!!!

wesley-sneijder-ibizada-cosuyor-SPX-334714-03.jpg

Going somewhere Wesley? It appears that Wesley Sneijder will refuse to play for Wrexham as he believes the club do not match his ambitions.

"I have won the Champions League, and you expect me to play non league football? Playing at such a pathetic club like Wrexham does not appeal to me and I will not stoop to that level, if I have to retire from football then so be it.

I havent made my mind up whether to hang up my boots all together but I certainly will never pull a Wrexham shirt on."

The biggest name out of them all is the only real problem for Williams so far. He had this to say on the matter:

"If Wesley does not want to play at this club then he will not. He certainly will not unless he apologises to everyone associated with this great club for his comments. We have a strong squad and we believe we can challenge for every trophy we are put in with or without Wesley."

Haha, put him in the reserves and wait till he scores 10 goals in 1 game to then call him up :D

Okay so because I am in a really really bad league i am going to do block monthly summary's rather than analysing match by match (i will in future) so hope no one minds, will have information on how happy or sad the players are, on the teams players of the month and so on, update should be tonight :)

August:

6293d6831a0e646c8da8cac910b971fa.png

Great start for Jamie Williams' Wrexham Career, but it was expected. 6 wins out of 6 games is impressive whoever you have in your squad, and Wrexham sit comfortably on top early on into things. A massive 31 goals were scored which averaged just over 5 goals a game, unreal! The defence bagging 4 clean sheets in was a nice touch too.

Personally, the player of the month was a battle between 3 players: Demba Ba, Nani, and Papadopoulos. After narrowing it down to Nani and Ba I just couldnt decide. Nani looked outstanding every game and was taking on players left right and centre banging in 8 goals, but I'm giving it to Ba as he had 7 goals and 7 assists, phenomonal!

Demba-Ba1.jpg

Demba Ba was said to be pleased to pick up the award. "Of course this is a fantastic achievement, to be part of this project is actually much more enjoyable that once thought, and everyone is starting to bond and you can see it on the pitch, I am really enjoying my football here, I am appreciated, i was not at Chelsea."

Although Ba's comments have angered Chelsea gaffer Jose Mourinho: "He can talk but he is playing in a small club under a small manager, he is not special, when he wins trophies like me then maybe, but for now, no."

Team of the month:

1cc56ebfe5aff46dcf219459a4aa129a.png

The ratings tell their own story, great start. I knew it would be easy but these boys are charging through the teams, brilliant stuff!

League Table:

5a803ff668bddfc6738a9ecb51917b11.png

5 points clear after the first month is always nice. Wrexham are still monitoring the situation of Wesley Sneijder although manager Jamie Williams insists there is no rush to bring him back and if he did come back he would have to work for a place.

"I haven't spoken to Wesley about him returning as of yet, if you dont want to play for this club then you will not get a game. He may be a big player but he would have to prove himself to get into this team, there are no weak links so far. He has been extremely unprofessional and you cannot do that at this club."

Last edited:
I never thought I would see the day when Jose got angry at an ex-Chelsea playing winning a Player Of The Month award in the SKRILL PREMIER :D

Keep it up! (BTW are you using Classic or Full)

I never thought I would see the day when Jose got angry at an ex-Chelsea playing winning a Player Of The Month award in the SKRILL PREMIER :D

Keep it up! (BTW are you using Classic or Full)

What do you mean? He does it all the time! haha!

Full mate :) Are people enjoying this? Feedback seems to have slowed down!

I am!

You can use sneijder at the next time and fine him for poor performance even if he plays well!

Just want to wish everyone a very happy Christmas and I hope everyone has a great day, some family time so no updates for a couple of days maybe! But I will try :)

whatever the circumstances...never give up FM!lol merry christmas

HUGE APOLOGIES FOR THE LACK OF UPDATE BUT I AM NOW BACK!

September & October

53a0871a3dc10930161814a239f5d9d0.png

The goals just keep flooding in, but what a huge embarrasement against Braintree in front of the Wrexham faithful! Other than that the results are coming in thick and fast. Now to talk about whats going on behind the scenes at the football club...

Wrexham youngster Adam Campbell commits suicide!!!

Adam-Campbell_2816642.jpg

It is a very sad day at Wrexham Football Club as they regret to inform everyone involved within the club that Adam Campbell had commited suicide last night. Reports claim that he believed he could not make the cut for professional football and slammed Sepp Blatter to his close friends for "wrecking his life" A friend of Adam's said he felt trapped, and that he thought about retiring from football but had no qualifications for anything else due to it taking up his life.

Manager Jamie Williams said: "Adam was a great kid, and this news is awful to hear, awful to experience. The lad was a plan for the future and i had the utmost confidence that he would one day be in the Starting XI. I will now be having a word with all the players and see how they feel about the project. Life is more than football sometimes, I would like to dedicate any success we may have this year to Adam."

League Table

67de89dcb47e921ad689f59ed2626ca6.png

7 points clear at the top and 20 off falling out of the play off places so it is looking good, we have also reached the first round of the FA Cup and have been drawn against Harrogate at home.

PLAYER OF THE TWO MONTHS:

int_130905_Nani_signs_5_year_extension_with_United.jpg

Has to be this man. He now has 15 in 16 from the wing, with 6 assists too. Here is Nani on winning the award in back to back months: "It is a nice achievement for me, I want to keep playing football like this and score goals to help the team. I am really happy here because I play 90 minutes every game, and I am plying with real confidence"

November and December update tomorrow:​

Last edited: