Just Another Manager Story... WITH A TWIST!

All I'm saying mate is that you dont have to read this, so if you're going to be negative just dont bother commenting, read the intro "unrealistic"

Or if you want I could go Wrexham and cheat to the Premiership in 5 seasons by boosting up players like most, the story is different, it says that at the start.

Ryan Giggs announced as player/assistant manager!

Ryan-Giggs.jpg

Wrexham Football Club have today announced that Ryan Giggs will take on the assistant manager role at the club, but still will be playing. The Welsh veteran is keen to carry on in football after his playing career and jump straight into management.

"It's something I have always thought about since reaching my 30's. I have done my coaching badges and am relishing the oppurtunity, I have a surprise for the Wrexham fans, I will be fielding a few calls and hopefully they will like what I'm about to do, Jamie's give me the go ahead!" said Giggs after being announced today.

Manager Williams on Giggs: "It all makes perfect sense really, Ryan is a Welsh lad through and through, he has a range of knowledge and experience within the sport and can still play at his age now! Unbelievable."

So just what is Giggs' big surprise? Transfers can not be made this season so what could it be?

Ryan Giggs brings back Sneijder to Wrexham mould!

4223933-6302057.jpg

Ryan Giggs has appeared to do the impossible as he has brought back Wesley Sneijder into the Wrexham squad. A decision that surprisingly hasnt gone down well with the Wrexham faithful. We can only assume that is because of his comments about the club and not about the quality of his game. The main reason it has angered the fans is because Sneijder has not made an apology to the fans. Giggs did say Williams give him to go ahead but the Wrexham manager has come out with a short statement which shows who is boss.

Williams: "Yes, I told Ryan he could take Wesley back into the squad if he could persuade him, but that changes nothing on our relationship as professionals. He will not be picked unless he apologises to the fans, and he may not be expecting the reception he will receive, he has some making up to do off the pitch but certainly on the pitch if he really wants to win them over."

Loving it so far man! Such a clever idea will defs be following this one!!!

Just caught up after going off the site for a bit, 12 goals scored? Wow. And losing to Braintree! The killing off was pretty unexpected. Did you use in-game editor to make him a free agent or are you just not going to use him?

Just caught up after going off the site for a bit, 12 goals scored? Wow. And losing to Braintree! The killing off was pretty unexpected. Did you use in-game editor to make him a free agent or are you just not going to use him?

Well I moved him to Mold Alex (hometown team) and changed his name so he's gone! haha, just trying to make things different!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]November:

[/FONT]
15eb3cc23dd9445bb715244b79d1328b.png

6 games 6 wins and its looking pretty clear how this season is going to go, We seem to have tightened up at the back more now, but its not a problem if we do concede because we seem to outscore the opponents due to the depth in quality of players we do have. First round of the FA Trophy and the FA Cup down too, which is always good news.

a0e4f18018f36cb40df0a2a13bcf19b1.png

This also makes nice reading for Wrexham fans, getting a team in a lower division in the second round. It looks like there may be a chance of an exciting trip to Old Trafford or Anfield in the next round, we can only hope!

b1bf04ca7ab22c12450119028c25d47f.png

Its a big gap on the top now as we have peeled 12 points clear, which is expected, Grimsby have surprised me as they have been around 7 points off throughout the season which is great considering the squad differences, but we are running away with it now which is nice to see.

Player Of The Month

Luis-Cunha.jpg

Its that man again! Nani has been in impressive form throughout the season, and has already reached the 20 goal mark from a winger position, brilliant stuff from the Portuguese International!

Cheers mate :) Can imagine the first few seasons should ease by, wonder if the players will want to leave in the transfer window though!

Yea true, i remember doing something similar where I just put all the top top players in Bath and wanted to put them to the Premier league, after the first few season they all requested transfers and didn't sign contract extension :'(. Maybe if u win the FA Cup and get into Europa it might be different though!

Sorry Sneijder apologises!

Wesley+Sneijder+Wesley+Sneijder+Yolanthe+Cabau+EmM-VBRCqgFl.jpg

Wrexham Football Club have today announced that Wesley Sneijder has apologised for his comments made about the club. Here is the statement of apology from Sneijder:

"This is the first time i can really intorduce myself to everyone, and it is also the first and last time I will apologise.
The things i said about this club were wrong, very wrong indeed. i have been watching and seeing how the fans have got behind the team and i have rejoined training with the squad and I want to become part of this legacy that is about to happen.

If the fans can forgive me through December, and I will make sure you will by putting 100% in every game i play, then i will stay after this season, I'm expecting some booing, im expecting some harsh reactions, but I do not want to leave in January, I want to be a part of this club. Again, I am sorry"

A recent poll on the official Wrexham website went up: Will you forgive Wesley Sneijder? Yes 8% No 24% If he proves it on the pitch 68% were the answers. So Sneijder has much to do on the pitch, but we all know he can deliver.

End
Of Season Review:

So I decided to do an end of season review as it was not the most entertaining story at that point of the game as every team (apart from Braintree) were getting turned over by us, and I can imagine the same will happen in League 2. I will probably do an update every 2 months until i reach the Championship, but if it is harder than expected I will do them monthly.

Did the fans ever forgive Sneijder? Take a look at these stats and you can figure out the answer for yourself!

fd13e31ca65b6f40f4d6691fad2f8963.png

I think you will find they did. Hopefully next season he wont take his own holiday and play from the start! He has missed out on a World Cup place as the Holland manager believes he isnt playing high enough quality, fair comment. Now, take a look at the final league table (top 18)

58e12c5506bec8446e4f0a2afa8b2a98.png

Only two teams managed to take points off us, Forest Green grabbed a 2-1 win on the final game of the season, but it was Braintree who were the problem, beating us 1-0 and then bagging a 2-2 draw the second time we played them, but there was always time for sweet revenge...

04ceacbd272041ccbb318603f6f054fe.png

We finally beat them 5-0 in the FA Trophy to bag my first piece of silverware, not that it means much, but it still counts! Here are the fixtures from the season...

86c0300b4e7c96583001e96822e48b57.png

7121bbf98031703760dd775bf686b087.png

To summarise I was definitely happy with the season, I knew we would win the title and I knew it would be easy but I did think we would drop more than 7 points!

As the World Cup nears, Wesley Sneijder may not have got the World Cup call up but big Papadopoulos did!
043a94adbd39770881b11906e5914116.png

Grimsby have been Promoted along with us as they secured a 3-1 win over Luton in the play off finals, deserved.

1fa014e48e9fa35fd3f389d2342992a3.png

YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING? Not even on the shortlist, confused is the only word I can think of! At least one of us won something....

6fa649b678e63425243e56e2fca5d79b.png

Personally I would have give it to Diego Costa, who ended up top goalscorer in the league, he was an animal! Nani also won goal of the season! Next season awaits, lets hope for instant promotion and that we can keep our big names!

8a1298d03ba7d313ce348b0f5c2d3a4d.png

Really sad to see this happen, was hoping to keep him around for a long time and wanted him to eventually captain the club!

0d19d99e9bf9bb6f88278378fd9a35ed.png

The first game was not as easy as we thought it would have been, a win is a win though and I will take all three points today! Thanks to two own goals though, work is to be done if we want to actually get promoted!

Transfers:

122d718dbefb67146c36415d4ba69743.png
The sale of Papadopoulos has really bugged me, although he wanted to leave and City came up with a big bid, I signed 3 free agents, which seem to be good deals, (Tamberini is a regen, in the youth squad) I also brought John Ruddy as I felt we needed a better goalkeeper.

Time for a cup run?

With the first round of the Capital One Cup around the corner, Wrexham took on Bolton at the Reebok....

c35c10a9bb80d1f962c12802eb20e469.png

What a win! 2 divisions above us and away, i know we have a strong squad but still, Brighton turned us over last year, signs of improvement at the club, and words cannot describe how amazing Diego Costa is!

MOTM: Diego Costa

eb3d86f19ecee4cb907dae096a69e31c.png

3 more wins make it 4 in 4 with 17 goals scored in the last 3! What a crazy result against Bury
Tamberini has bagged 6 in 4 for the club, which is some record for a 16 year old!

Carling Cup Second Round:

View attachment 436687
What a game! Knocking out a Prem team is something but to do it in a one off game was something else!

MOTM: Tamberini

Now for the third round draw...

View attachment 436685

Another Premier League team in the Red and White stripes, bring it on!​

not getting much feedback anymore, should i quit this and stop wasting my time or do people still enjoy this?